One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VISUAL REDESIGN

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
Rodoku
6 posters

Is this better than before
yes
VISUAL REDESIGN Vote_lcap33%VISUAL REDESIGN Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
no
VISUAL REDESIGN Vote_lcap67%VISUAL REDESIGN Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
I don't care
VISUAL REDESIGN Vote_lcap0%VISUAL REDESIGN Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

VISUAL REDESIGN Empty
PostSubject: VISUAL REDESIGN   VISUAL REDESIGN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Many many users have told us that they would have stuck around longer but our site was boring; we could have gone the typical route of a sleek black look but we wanted something more relaxed. Tell us what you think. If you have a reason tell us why.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

VISUAL REDESIGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISUAL REDESIGN   VISUAL REDESIGN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Well, I wouldn't know if this is "better" than before. It is just like, REALLY COLORFUL. And by that I mean colorful and joyful in a Gargantuan scale. It reminds me of Bikini Bottom.

I dont know, it looks nice but weird at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

VISUAL REDESIGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISUAL REDESIGN   VISUAL REDESIGN Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:49 pm

I think the contrast is what people are reacting unfavorably to, not necessarily the new design itself, the real question is weather the colors should be changed of the forum itself, and if anything is going to be changed wed need know what to change and how to change it
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Maxulus

Maxulus

VISUAL REDESIGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISUAL REDESIGN   VISUAL REDESIGN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:01 am

Well, I don't know, it's weird cause it's pretty colorful. On the other hand, though, this might be my idea cause I got used to the old design all those years.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

VISUAL REDESIGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISUAL REDESIGN   VISUAL REDESIGN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Well, I am not sure if it's better or worse, since I was used to the previous design. It's definitely not bad tho, I actually like it.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Frozen

Frozen

VISUAL REDESIGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISUAL REDESIGN   VISUAL REDESIGN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:32 pm

I could help with the banner making if you wish, since I've made banners for some other sites. However the site is looking good so far.
Back to top Go down
4Nakama

4Nakama

VISUAL REDESIGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISUAL REDESIGN   VISUAL REDESIGN Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Another suggestion is to change the background, it's a little too complicated, we need the background to be more simple and smooth to look at, it also kinda hurts my eyes, how about we change the background to a dark blue color? As for the banner, I tried to make it, it has a transparent background:

VISUAL REDESIGN 4xl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VISUAL REDESIGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: VISUAL REDESIGN   VISUAL REDESIGN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VISUAL REDESIGN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: