One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Motivation

Go down 
+3
Kenjiro Nakamura
Layman Iconoclast
"Fire Kid" Blake
7 posters
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Motivation 913-33

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Guys I really miss rping on the site, we all must miss it. I don't know about you but I want to continue rping on this site.  We need some serious change, instead of waiting for Julian or Admin (call him what you will) for changing he is busy at the moment, we need to bring change ourselves, activity needs to change we are really losing ourselves, Ic and OOC, IC we have 2 yonkos and 3 shichibukai.  It's time for an era of rebirth for this site, We all have different personalities and ideas that clash so I don't plan to spew any ideas that will get flamed but I do say we need to change this site and bring in the new era of RACE TO THE GRANDLINE.  Good day!

~Blake~
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:13 pm

yall have my permission to make elderstars/gorosei or whatever, also feel free to actually have the revolution happen when ever

honestly Im amazed this lasted as long as it did, I know a few of the long standing users wont be around as much, cob mentioned his potential retirement from the forum 

anyway Ive got allot going on in my life right now, never mind that Im 20 and between universities I have two major ventures that I have to get on schedule  meetings with the entrepreneurs and laying down the basis for my groups' graphic novels, assembling my team and making sure they have the supplies they need, getting everyone organized and motivated, plus Im still conceptualizing a card game designed by a friend and getting that ready to be produced will be a long process, between the ideation and design of promotional materials and the logistics of self-publishing and reviewing means of production I hardly have time for an internet rp right now, I know Nikz200 is working on his own books and frankly its time for younger rpers with less to do to take up the reigns here if were going to continue to do things the way we do
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:05 am

Ah, this is what I've always known would happen. Our generation dies off, grows up and heads out and the new generation takes over. Though, I have noticed that a majority of staff are gone and that could attribute to why some of the activity is down, but it's more likely as Admin said. Most of the site has grown up and moved on with projects, work and new schooling.
Back to top Go down
TheRed

TheRed

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:41 am

So are we going to let the site die, or try to revive it? I know I'm pretty new to the site, but it seems like what you have built here and the characters and plots that have been developed are just to good to throw away. I think it would be worth it to do what we can to keep the site going especially new people like me. 

If we do attempt to really bring the site back to life, we don't necessarily have to have a big event. We just need to new people to try to make characters that can really grow and the veteran members of the site can help bring in another maybe even greater pirate age, or navy age, for this RP site. 

I hope what I said helps, and I assure you that I'll do what I can to help bring the site to life with my new characters.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:56 am

Well, guys, I have always been (or most times) enthusiastic about roleplaying. But since I started with the international baccalaureate programme, I just havent had enough time to do other activities. I can try to post and moderate when I have time tho, which, again, is pretty irregular nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:50 am

I'm graduating high-school On July 11th, and will hopefully be back to semi-activity then
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Motivation 913-33

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:27 pm

Yes this is what we need, to relight the flame, the rp passion people have and get this place running but we also need ideas on how to get activity back up.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:11 am

The site won't die like this! Well, I am inactive lately as I don't have internet at home and won't have for quite a while, but I am being online as much as possible from a net cafe. So, I will be checking applications whenever I log in
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Well another problem is well a lack of Admins who know how sites work very well. The only Admin I see coming on is Admin-sama who seems to have lost interest in this place and Red every now and then. We kinda need more staff and advertising so we can get the forum more active.
Back to top Go down

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Yeah the only admin worth anything around here is LaymanIconoclast and his visits are hella infrequent. Legend tells of another admin but they are famously eager to ban anyone who talks poorly of them. Thank goodness they don't exist, users like us would live in the shadow of some sort of ever-present punishment.

Last edited by Weasel Words on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:18 pm

wait a second... I dont do anything here!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:47 am

Which is why I've said you lost interest.
Back to top Go down

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:05 am

I notice my comment was ignored. As was my administrator status.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro Nakamura

Kenjiro Nakamura

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:11 am

It's best not to respond to you to escape your wrath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Motivation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motivation   Motivation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motivation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: