One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:38 am

[[Sandflame]]

Anubis didnt know what had just transpired, the woman had somehow managed to set fire to herself. Anubis raised his eyebrow watching her movements as he held around him and then somehow set her cloak on fire. Anubis was almost going to respond before he stopped and pondered at how he was going to get all this sand up to the surface with those cockroaches around , Anubis behind his mind knew that by the way Kiya acted, this place held some value to her as well. Anubis then finally spoke "So.... it is quite impressive isnt it..... i didnt know such sand existed, truly a splendid find......"

[[WOG]]

Eagle retracted his huge golden arm, and dashed foward, hybrid mode was tough to maintain, but the power he could emit was probably more concentrated in that form of his devil fruit ability. Eagle edged foward , letting Falcon take point and distract Ibis, right now, Eagles eyes were intensely focused on hunting and killing Ibis.

[[Demonbeast]]

Satoshi didnt know how to react, he was now calm and Kiana had kissed him as well. Satoshi then breath in deeply, he had to control his urges now, not like this, he didnt want to ...... well he didnt want to do things like that with Kiana yet, not while he was defeated, instead he held his arm out "Kiana san.. im sorry, i promise, by the end of this week, ill get stronger, and ill face him again.... so please, i need your help... please sharpen my blades and heal me.... i am in your complete and utter care...."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:53 am

[SANDFLAME]

Kiya was still a bit flustered over having set herself on fire after getting so wrapped up in her excitement that she hopped into the yonkou's arm.  She was grateful he was too distracted with what he saw to notices her transgression and subsequent embarrassment from living up to her "flame cloak" alias in a humiliating fashion. She turns away from the yonkou and back to the site before her.

The expanse of the chasm was so vast that the other side could not be seen from where the were standing and the soft glow from the golden sand reflected against them and the entire space, giving everything a warm glow. Another brazer was set in a oil filled raised channel going though the center of the room.  After she collected the offending torch that recently attacked her, she set light to the channel.  The flame flickered throughout the space, ending in a massive torch like basin in the center.  Which illuminated a massive wheel. The heat soon caused the wheel to spring to life - a stunning gilded wheel perfectly engineered to work in complete silence.  As it move, something from above stirred - soon the golden sand began to pour from the upper ledge in a shimmering cascade that resemembled a waterfall.  I system of hidden wheels carried the sand through the hidden recesses of the cavern to create the effect.  

This time she placed her torch on the ground and stared up in amazement.  This place that she obsessed over as a child and could never come to terms with dismissing as a legend. She had tried to search several times but since her father's responsibilities were dropped on her lap, there was no longer time.To have found it under such unlikely conditions with such unfortunate company was never how she imagined it - but there she sat, amazing with the majesty of a place that far exceeded her imagination.  Part of her wanted to leave this place - perfect as it was now- a beautiful living legend, buried in secrecy.  

The look of hunger in Anubis's eyes brought her crashing back to reality. He would never leave this place behind. She couldn't leave it either. She slowly stood and faced him with a feeling of awful dread. "It would be prudent not to inform anyone of this place.  Not even after the intruders have been destroyed. This kind of wealth could shatter the world. There is supposed to be a hidden corridor that leads to the coast if the texts are correct."

[WOG]

Falcon stopped abruptly as the tip of her boot his something sticky - another step and she would have been firmly lodged in a broad expanse of tar. In the middle of the sticky mass there was a familiar little pocket knife. She remembered seeing the young recruit that was recently slaughtered in the cave - she would scold him for wasting time carving small pieces of wood with this knife rather than training. She recalled Ibis remarking that 'some were just not cut out for this - and those are the ones that get cut.' Her blood turned to ice as she turned seeing more tar covering the way she just came ... somehow he managed to place it there without her notice. She had no choice but to off to the left corridor - he knew where she was and was controlling the direction she was going.

Furious, she decides to stop holding back - there was something both Ibis and Eagle didn't know. Bending, she places her hand over the tar in the direction he didn't want her to go and watches as it hardens, reflecting a blue sheen. Her lips curl back in a snarl as she steps over the frozen mass of tar. Bending, she extracts the knife from the frozen mask. At the moment, she could think of a much better pace to stick its frigid blade.

[DEAMONBEAST]

Kiana gasped as Satoshi pushed her away - despite her slight disappointment, it was probably for the best. She only meant to calm him, not take advantage of him - and that was certainly the incorrect way to make sure he got some rest. She felt ashamed for being completely unable to resist him. Again. "Forgive me..." She listened to him carefully as he asked for her help to train in something that he was better at than most people alive. It saddened her to think of how painful it must be for him to ask this, though, she cherished the trust he placed in her.  

She sits up and very gently pulls him up with her, allowing him to hold on to her waist for stability. She reaches for the soft cloth in the bowl of warm water she set beside his futon earlier. Still straddling his lap and facing him, she begins to very slowly and carefully clean his wounds and his face.  Worried about debris damaging his sightless green eyes further, she gently ties a soft, black band of fabric around his eyes, hoping to protect them. Cradling his face in her hands she pressed her lips to his forehead again before she bandages the freshly cleaned gash that caused to much blood loss earlier.

"Before you get your blades, you must learn to see without looking - hone your senses no not rely upon sight." She knew it was so easy for her to just say but actually enduring this was a monumental undertaking that would require strength and focus.  She would be there every moment to make sure he never got demoralized or defeated by the awful thing that had been done to him and to give him the battles needed to sharpen his skills. For the moment, he needed to rest and regain some strength before the hard days of training ahead. This would not be an easy task for either of them.  "You should rest. I will be right here - I am designing a training course. I shall try to be quiet - you need your rest more than anything else right now."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:29 pm

[Sandflame]

Anubis watched with a certain glimmer in his eyes as the torch illuminated the cavern, allowing the golden sand to float through the ceiling of the cavern, at some points the girl did have uses , this was one of those moments. Anubis was grinning to himself in anticipation, this place would be perfect, the golden sand would amplify his powers, allow him to create more deadlier objects out of sand, he could use this. However once Kiya told him they had to leave it, his face fell as he sighed "Why.... surely we can 'take' some of this with us right? After all since we found it together, we should use this  resource to the maximum potential.... it would be glorious, the possibilities, hahaha...." Anubis was chuckling as he grasped the golden sand in his palm.

[[WOG]]

Eagle staggered foward calmly, he wasnt going to be drawn into ibis's pace, he had to be patient, while Falcon was looking for Ibis using methods only she knew how, Eagle would focus every ounce of his ability into delivering the death blow to Ibis. It was what he was good at, it was what he was recruited for, his destructive ability was something that rated rather high amongst the Wings Of Glory members. Eagle calmly walked, as he did he noticed tar on the ground. Eagle immediately stopped in his tracks , tar? Why on earth was there tar all over.......

[[Demonbeast]]

Satoshi rested as Kiana looked after him, even he had to admit, she was rather good at it. The way she bandaged him, covered his eyes and then comforted him with advice and reassurance, it was a side of Kiana he had rarely seen. As soon as Satoshi thought that he let out a light chuckle, technically he couldn't see anything at all. The humor of the situation seemed to have taken effect on Satoshi, but he recognized now that he had to become accustomed to fighting without seeing. Its not something he had not done before, but he had never been this blind, he had never been so confused. Satoshi started thinking of training methods he could use "Thank you Kiana... you are truly a remarkable woman.... lesser people would have given up hope and run away by now....... i entrust you with my blades and my body, you have complete reign over them till i can train again"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 3:19 pm

[SANDFLAME]

Kiya raises a brow as she watches the yonkou - she had never seen him like this - that grin was the single largest reaction she had ever seen upon his cold features.  Even more amusing she watched this new life drain from his face at the prospect of leaving, while making sure it was alright to abscond with some of the newly found riches.  It was almost like watching a child surrounded toys, but told he can only choose one.  It was almost endearing.  She put her hand over her lips to conceal her amusement at this unexpected response - although it wasn't exactly shocking the the mistress of the yonkou would be something like gold.

She was also excited about the place, but while the value and potential of these boundless resources was not lost on her, most of her excitement was in finding something that haunted her since childhood, something she was frequently told was nothing more than a myth - but there were too many coincidences in history for her to really believe that.  The frustrating part was that despite being correct, she couldn't really tell anyone about it - but it no longer mattered - all she needed now was this place and this moment and she was satisfied - and like Anubis, she was very reluctant to leave.

"You can do as you like - I won't stop you - but what if we are captured and the sand is found? It seems to great of a risk. You can use my smuggling ships later, if you wish - though, I'm sure you would want the security of manning them with your own people who you can trust."

The thought of being captured and someone else finding this place annoyed her greatly.  She subconsciously found herself adjusting the comb in her hair, a way of checking he security of the hidden devil's fruit nestled there.  She know the power locked inside and what it meant - never before had be been tempted by it because she didn't like the price that came with it - it was worse for her, particularly, since her work was with sandstone, nor did she like relying upon a power outside of her own natural skills - but now, more than ever she had something worth protecting.  It was possible that no even the combination of the yonkou's power as well as her own resources could keep this place safe if the information fell into the wrong hands - they would need every drop of power available to protect this legendary secret.

[WOG]

The dark shadow moved almost silently thought the corridors as sticky black puddle surrounded his movements, leaving a trail of annoyance behind him like some kind of snail from hell. Attempting to follow the natural direction of the cave in tandem with an unnatural sends of direction, Ibis tried to find a secondary exit to the system. Caverns of this size simply had to have them - likely more than one. Soon he noted the texture of the tar altering slightly, the ground had become so brittle and sandy that it was becoming lodged. Annoyed, Ibis looks down at the sticky trail to observe tiny specks of light shimming against the blackness. "This is ...?" As he moved forward experimentally, the particles because even more dense. His sharp red eyes narrowed as they capture the faint glow of torchlight not far off. "... Someone's good fortune is about to run out."

[DEAMONBEAST]

Somehow the swordsman sucked the ire out of the volatile Kiana. All of her rage was pushed away as she focused on healing and retraining Satoshi.  Her anger always drove her to be impulsive but the calming effect he had on her allowed her to think clearly enough to execute what must be done.  The most confusing part was the sickness she felt in the pit of her stomach - knowing her was not well was physically painful to her.  She couldn't make any sense of it but was still greatly effected by it.  She peered down at him curiously as he began to ... laugh?

"What amuses you, Bushido-san?"

She was very surprised when he surrendered himself to her and even more surprised when he put his blades in her care.  This too gave her a confusing feeling she couldn't quite place.  What had that swordsman done to her? At last she slides off of his lap, pleased, sad, and confused at the same time. "Satoshi I- I am grateful for your trust. I shall do my best to not disappoint you." She barely catches her word before the wander into new territories and goes to her nearby desk to begin mapping blueprints of the mechanics of the training course she will construct.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:45 am

[[Sandflame]]

Anubis pondered for a while and realised some sense in what the girl was saying. Anubis then chuckled "Wow, you do have your moments after all, good idea, even i did not think of that, very well, we should leave and then come back with some smuggling ships, we wouldnt want the rest of the world knowing about this ......." Anubis stopped in mid sentence as he suddenly realised they were no longer alone. Anubis then concentrated the corner of his eye, he felt the sand in the ground shift "I see... what cockroach dares stumble on my gold!!!!!" Anubis immediately sent a sand blade through the wall between themselves and Ibis, slicing the wall in half. Anubis was near maddened at the idea anyone would dare take this away from him. He would eliminate any insect who dared to touch his possesion, his treasure, his wealth.

[[WOG]]

Eagle could hear a huge tremor in the caverns. Eagle began running using his earlier running skill. He was hoping he could catch up to either Falcon or Ibis before anything worse happened. Eagle paced himself past the tar sighing, quite honestly, how did it come to this particular situation. Why did ibis choose now? Was it because of the value of the target? Maybe that was it, Ibis was going to start anew, by devouring Anubis and then killing the wings off one by one. Perhaps that was his plan all along.

[[Demonbeast]]

Satoshi was trying to work up a smile as Kiana asked him "Well its the irony, i really for some reason want to gaze upon you right now..... but i cant, so its ironic, and i laughed, funny right?" Satoshi then picked up his blades which he reached out for fumbling for a bit before handing over his 3 blades to Kiana. "You can never disappoint me Kiana san... not even if you were to stab me right now, i wouldnt feel any disappointment, other than Anubis sama.... you are the only other person in the world i would leave my blades with....."

[[Meanwhile in the southern temple of the island]]

It seemed somewhere during the last 50 years, there was a small temple built on this island in an attempt to bring pilgrims to the island, however, because of the difficulty of finding the islands location in the huge landscape, the temple was abandoned and left to its own demise. However, today on the ruins of the Chang Go temple, sat the purple clad swordsman, and another man who was playing a violin. The man with a violin had a beard and piercings on his ears, he also wore glasses. "Hey..... Nightingale... not that i want to question you... but are you sure you should be doing this right now? Hawk wants to organize the forces at the shore to collide with Anubis, she said with you there, the chances of success would 10 fold...." The man sat down on a statue as he watched Nightingale sit cross legged, meditating completely silent for about 10 minutes. The man with the violin sighed as he continued playing his violin.

[[Ozzy Hummingbird]]
[[Wings of Glory member]]

Nightingale soon finished meditating as he turned to Ozzy. "You wouldnt understand hummingbird... i have aimed to kill him for a long time, this is the whole purpose of my travels... i have built my body as a weapon to end Satoshi Miroku.... i dont care about Anubis or any of the riches we get... i will end Satoshis life and claim my title, that is my purpose, it is my existence....... and now that i have blinded him, i can end it, in the best fashion..... if he comes to me fully trained, i shall face a swordsman in the peak of his abilities, and that would be a amazing fight," Ozzy played his soft tune, playing a soft number on his violin

As Ozzy finished he stopped for a bit "You do realise... Hawk has sent Lark after them right? She wants you back at the beach badly...." Nightingale chuckled slightly "She sent Lark and Pelican... hahhah, interesting, i wonder if that woman will be able to protect Miroku the way she wants to? This should be interesting....."

[[Someway off Kianas ship]]

The small stout man wearing green pants was looking at his scanner in his hand. The huge item seem to pick up heat signatures, he grinned to himself. "Excellent... looks like the highest heat signature is really where they are..... come now Diablo XII or should i say Pelican?... its time we do what we were entrusted with!!!" A huge hulking cyborg walked in front of the old man, its eyes were glaring as the body was covered with shiny blue coating as well as weapons like swords and artillery cannons were sticking out of its back. As it hulked towards the location Kiana and Satoshi were in.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:20 am

[SANDFLAME]

Kiya was relieved that Anubis agreed to leave the gold behind until more covert measures could be arranged to safely transport their new found fortune from its hidden resting place. Suddenly a disturbance captured her attention, her eyes flickered to Anubis - he sensed it too. Before he could say a word he blade flew in tandem with his sand attack. As the sand split the wall, the blade emerged, embedded in the cloud of sand.

A scrambling was hear before the sound of metal on rock. A red glow emerges from the sand as a dark silhouette come into focus. The arm of his black skin suit has a scuff of missing material - his eyes narrow as he examines it. A sticky substance slips down his body, filling the hole and hardens in place. He grins as a sinister chuckle escapes the darkness where a mouth should be.

"Well well - if it isn't the Yonkou and the little sandstone bitch who got away ... don't worry .. your secret will never leave this place - and neither will you. Your boring conversations echoing through these caverns have revealed much to me ... I would have settled for just taking your head, Flame Cloak, and inheriting the empire your idiot father apparently left to your incapable hands ... but now you bring me the gift of the even more valuable Yonkou who my idiot colleagues were after AND the endless riches of Eleusis? You are the gift that keeps giving my dear ... so let's open your throat so you can pay me my tribute... it's a pity the Yonkou hasn't taken care of that for me. I certainly wouldn't have tolerated that yap of yours."

Kiya's brow raises in confusion, not recognizing the figure at first. Upon seeing the distinct tattoos around his eyes, she remembered the young mercenary her father hired that she warned him not to trust. The markings on his suit shared the insignia of the other creatures who hunted them above ground - but it appears that he had betrayed them to. There was nothing worse than a triple agent. It took a special kind of bastard to betray everything that moved. Her eyes narrowed with fury as she stepped between the Ibis and the Yonkou. She knew the dark creature could not be allowed to leave this place alive. "Yes, Yes - I'm sure there isn't a throat in the world you wouldn't cut - Now, have another gift for you... " The flame-drenched seastone hinged harpoon exploded violently from under her wrist into the darkness...

[WOG]

Falcon crawled along the slippery bits of tar, following the trail left by Ibis - listening carefully, every wary of his traps and deceit. Suddenly she stopped - she thought she heard additional voice. Suddenly her blood runs cold upon recognizing the voice of Anubis. Sweat ran down her forehead as she pressed her back against the wall, overwhelmed with the darkest of thoughts. If Ibis somehow manages to subdue the yonkou it could mean ...

[DEMONBEAST]

Kiana's eyes were a bit glassy as he turned his blades over to her and put her in a trust category with Anubis. She really could not have received a higher compliment from the swordsman. She bit her lip from a moment, and briefly buried her face against his chest. He still thought so highly of her though she was useless in preventing this from happening to him. "Satoshi I -" She lost her words, lightly pressed her lips against his chest and turned away before she got herself into trouble. She placed the still freshly sharpened blades on her anvil.

A major disturbance in the water suddenly jarred the ship, causing it to dip enough to spill the blades. Breaking the rule of never trying to catch a falling blade, she manages to capture all three by their hilts without a scratch. She places them down safely as her eyes narrow. Their position was compromised. They were currently in the most reenforced, safest part of the ship forged, vaulted, and locked for supreme security of her greatest bladed treasures. The rest of the ship was equally well built - mark of a paranoid black smith - but it was best to avoid explosive attacks from land. She eyed Satoshi to make sure he was secure before she engaged the Skandaian engine of her vessel. She cleaned and prepared her own weapons for battle should their attackers give chase.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 1:37 am

[[Sandflame]]

Anubis was already quite annoyed. This man was now intruding on his land. Anubis raised his arm up " Your an eyesore, be gone !!!" Anubis threw a wave of sand foward, aimed at blinding and sending Ibis flying out, Anubis was steady as he didnt move from where he stood after throwing the sandstorm in one instant. Anubis even forgot the fact that Kiya was fighting as well. At this point, Anubis knew that unless he killed the insect who dared to thread onto his pasture, he would have no peace of mind.

[[WOG]]

Eagle made his way to the same area as Falcon, Ibis and for some reason yonkou Anubis?? And a woman who looked familiar. Eagle didnt care, his head was filled with anger. Eagle charged foward outreaching his fist. "IBIS!!!!!" Eagle blew through the area, landing in front of Anubis and Kiya, avoiding Kiyas attack but getting caught up in Anubis's attack , his arm was once again a huge golden fist. Eagle stood up facing away from Anubis, he wasnt interested in Anubis right now, he wanted to beat the living hell out of Ibis, the rest comes later.

[[Demonbeast]]

The Huge cyborg was lurking over the horizon then began firing shots, it was huge cannon fire aimed at Kianas ship. The big cyborg kept launching shot after shot, about 5 in total. The blasts might not be strong enough to blast through the ships armor, but it would sure make a hell of a impact. The small stout man was now sitting on something that resembled robotic spider legs, moving the controller on the panel he was sitting on "EXCELLENT DIABLO XII!!!! Bring down their ship, kill the swordsmen and his female pet!!! We will bring their corpses back to the big 3 and be recognised as the strongest in the Wings of Glory!!!!" The stout man pressed the control panel of his robotic spider legs to scan for any movement aboard Kianas ship.

In the ship Satoshi could feel the tremors of the blast "Kiana... we are under attack... should i... what should i do? I will fight with you to drive them off....." Satoshi was contemplating fighting the attackers even in his weakened state, he had to protect Kiana and the ship, even if he physically couldnt do anything.

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 1:16 am

[SANDFLAME]

Another creature emerged, avoiding her attack before the sand enveloped him - her eyes widened with confusion as the massive golden fist caught her eye. Another fruit user no doubt - but this?  It couldn't be. She eyed the yonkou as she shifted her position - but to her surprise, the new arrival wasn't interested in either of them - but in their enemy instead.  In just a few moments everything had changed.  Even if they fought now, there they would probably be left to face the victor of the current conflict - and worse she heard the movements of a third intruder in a distant corridor. Uncertain of what was to come, and knowing that even if they vanquished all three, she couldn't even truly trust Anubis - their collaboration would never outlive immediate necessity due to their utter contempt for one another - this was her only opportunity. No one ever allowed downtime in battle.  

The pain of defeat reflected in her eyes as the fruit juice ran down her chin.  This was a betrayal of everything she represented - the ability to maintain an empire without the assistance of anyone or any power. She felt a blazing energy envelop her body - horrible, yet exhilarating.  She could sense that it would overwhelm her now. She kept quiet, not drawing any attention to herself as she internally struggled to access the mechanics of new found abilities, struggling to contain, control, and for the moment - suppress it. She would only debut this power when the time was right and she had no alternative. She tightened the grip on her harpoon, shifting her focus and she shook the drying blood from the system of hooks - it seemed odd to interfere with the strange conflict of new enemies, but still she knew they both had to die. Perhaps it would be better to allow those two to spend their energy annihilating each other.

[WOG]

Grinning as his brother gets in the way of all of the attacks mean for him, sticky limbs give Ibis the means to scale the wall and attach to the ceiling like some sort of tar-covered Gekko.  

"Like clockwork, Eagle ... like fucking clockwork here you are - like you always are, taking everything from me.  The Yonkou and all of his territories and influence, this Seastone division commander that the Flame Cloak would pay a heavy ransom for - but who needs a ransom with all of this gold - I say we kill the bitch, take the Yonkou and the gold, and bring the world to its knees - but not you - you are a bought and paid for lap dog - and even if you take everything here, the things I took from you, you will never get back - unless you can bring back the dead ... unless you can unsee for your men what they have seen today ... Oh ... and I saw your little friend in the hall.  Tell me, have you trained Hawk to breath with throat full of tar?  If not, I suspect you will have add another to your list of fallen subordinates - unless you can find her. Soon."

[DEAMONBEAST]

Kiana never much worried about the structure of her ship.  She had toured the world, to the depths of deadly places, where no one dare transverse, to acquire the minerals that made her blades and her vessel stronger than any tactical metallic on the market - but the impact of the blows her moving the ship and churning the waters so badly that it threatened to capsize. Ever blow made her progressively more annoyed - and then it happened. Satoshi offered to fight. That was unacceptable.  These bastards had done enough and he was in no condition to do anything but rest.

There was a faint clang as Kiana dropped her blades and slipped back over to Satoshi - she could see that familiar look of determined desperation in his sightless eyes - she knew that he would risk everything if he was given the opportunity.  She would handle this alone but she couldn't leave him unattended because, no matter what she said, he would attempt to fight until his last breath. "Satoshi ... " Her hands cradled his face before her lips pressed against his gently, insistently ... distractingly. She pressed her thumbs in strategic position to limit his blood flow enough to gently allow him to slip into unconsciousness. "...forgive me..." Fresh moisture glistened on her cheeks as she released him - feeling horrible for for what she'd done - but there was far greater peril to worry about - and she knew he would die attempting to fight in that condition. She set him back gently, kissed his forehead and turned away before she lost it.

Her sadness and remorse was now transforming, darkening, and mutating in into unbridled rage. Whoever was attacking her ship HAD to have seen them board - they MUST have seen the condition of the swordsman - they now CHOSE the cowardice of attacking a downed enemy.  How DARE these bastards kick a dying man. How DARE they attack her swordsman. She closed her eyes as moisture on her cheeks began to vaporized as her body heat rose with her anger.  The deep, tranquil violet of her eyes faded to a pale demonic blue as steam flickered around her.

Her scythe was across her back before she secured her black blade at her hip.  She Picked up Satoshi's blades to put them away, their energy had calmed substantially - but something was different. The pure white blade she made for Satoshi made her shiver when she touched it, the energy soothing and beckoning.  Her relationship with blades was an odd one - one she couldn't explain - but they never lead her astray and so she placed it next to her own black blade.

After setting the navigation systems of her ship to a specified, out of range location, she made her way down to her docking bay and boarded her Shandorian waver. Her ship moved out of range in the opposite direction, carrying Satoshi safely out of range. She leapt from her waver as it hit the beach, already brandishing two blades.  Steam enveloped her frame as her pale eyes glowed behind it. "WHO DARES ATTACK MY VESSEL?! You asked for a fight, laddies - you've got one. Let's dance ..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:06 am

[[Sandflame]]

Anubis stood steady, he didnt know how to react to this development, on the one hand it was interesting timing, on the other it could interrupt their progress with this many of the insects gathered here at once. Anubis grinned watching the huge golden armed man slaming his fist. It was getting amusing watching them fight amongst themselves, but something else was troubling Anubis as well. Kiyas reactions were starting to worry him, he caught a glimpse of her doing something from the corner of his eye. While he didnt think she would do anything to betray him yet, he knew that if he wasnt aware of his surroundings, he would be damaged from behind. Anubis prepared his two palms of sand cyclones, he threw the sand cyclone at Ibis aiming to send him flying so the gold fisted man would destroy this new opponent.

[[WOG]]

Eagle looked up seeing Ibis on the wall, as soon as Ibis spoke about Falcon , Eagles eyes sharpened as he roared "NO , YOU DIE HERE, WITH MY HONOR AS THE WINGS OF GLORY BIG 3 , I WILL NOT LET YOU KILL ANY MORE OF OUR MEN YOU TRAITOROUS MONGREL!!!!" Anubis then threw his sand cyclone at Ibis, Eagle was stunned, why was he helping us ? That was the immediate thought that entered Eagles head, he then slammed his fist aiming at where Ibis would jump to if he dodged the yonkous attack.

[[Demonbeast]]

Satoshi once again felt faint as his eyes began to close, what would happen if he wasnt there? Satoshi thought about it as he sank into unconsciousness.
As Kiana came out, Lark laughed watching her now get upset and challenge them to a fight "Oh, its her, the Demon Blacksmith, Kiana.... we have been watching you, and i must admit, even the navy is interested in you... but i guess today, the right hand of Anubis dies, and you who is the support of the right hand will die here!!!" The huge cyborg stood in front of Lark ,hulking towards Kiana, the cyborg analysed Kianas body " Temperature confirmed, bio data confirmed, measurements confirmed.... system analysis file number 002, Kiana Glada.....countermeasure activated...." The Diablo XII then fired two cannons aimed straight down at Kiana.

Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:44 pm

[SANDFLAME]

Kiya shivered as her new acquisition raged inside of her. The apprehension on Anubis' face caught her eye - she recognized that look of mistrust - she'd seem the same one from her father in her younger years. Distracted by the new enemies, he probably had no idea what was going on. She smirked - as for a split second, reserved only for the yonkou, sparks of power flicker in her eyes before disappearing. "My fight is not with you, Yonkou.  Not today..."

Her intense green eyes focus on the tar creature affixed to the ceiling.  The sand cyclones seem to jar his positioning but the sand becomes lodged in the sticky outer coating of his skin. The other man attacking him spoke of something disturbing and the rage in his eyes reflected it. Something about the twisted grin on the tar creatues faces was so soul-stirring and disturbing and she followed suit with the Yonkou and began attacking the creature as well. Still uncomfortable with her powers, her harpoon launched from under her wrist, containing the seastone, barbed projectile.

[WOG]

Ibis manages to capture a large amount of the sand from the cyclones but the force of the wind removes him from his stick ceiling perch.  Falling into a golden fisted trap, he sees and opportunity for less pain.  He reaches out for the harpoon bolt, wincing as the impact triggers a fan of barbs the solidly lodge it his shoulder tissue before it drags him forward, narrowly brushing past the golden fist that would have smashed his skull. Climbing to his feet, Ibis eyes Kiya as he goes to remove the harpoon bolt.  "Thank you for the rescue..."  He narrows his eyes, discovering that his abilities in the area of impact have been hampered. "...seastone? ... I should have expected that. Treacherous bitch..."

Given no choice, he pulls the bolt hard at an angle tearing it from the flesh, leaving behind a messy target shaped circle of mangled flesh -- just in time to receive a harsh kick to the ribs from the owner of the harpoon who seemed furious that she inadvertently rescued him a worse fate. "...with an enemy like you, who needs friends?" Ibis spat distastefully as he gathered the sand-filled mass of tar from his body, collecting it into a large ball before sending it flying toward the yonkou. "Just returning your property ..."  He then regenerated a new coat of tar, adhering to the wall where it began to spread from his body to the wall around him.

[DEMONBEAST]

Kiana still felt awful for what she did to Satoshi but it was easier for her to route her remorse into rage not that she felt he was safe from - not just these idiots - but safe from himself. She admired his strength but his recklessness worried her. It felt bizarre to worry about anyone but should couldn't simply wish it away. For now she had to focus one someone who clearly associated her with Anubis's crew when really she was only here to collect minerals - something that happened to also be an excuse to see Satoshi.

"Leave the Anubis and his commanders out of this - I've got nothing to do with them. Your fight is with me - you attacked my ship, my cargo, and my passengers. My passengers, whoever they may be and no matter what their transgressions, are under my protection until they disembark. Their relevance to you is neither my problem nor my concern. My concern is with you directly attacked my bloody ship, lads ... and for that you and your overgrown toaster will pay dearly. ... and that's Giada, not Glada - may want to check the literacy chip on that thing."

Upon seeing the clunky machine initiate a cannon system she sighs and sheaths the black and white blades. The dark metal of her scythe spins from behind her back, the distinctive steel of its mineral fortified alloy catches the light, giving the look of a shimmering green tornado as it heats. She brings shaft up to intercept the shells, partially absorbing the velocity of their impact while transferring thermal energy.  The molecules holding the round structure of the metallic shells together relenquish their rigid bonds as it shifts to liquid, sliding down the shaft.  Taking the molten liquid with her other hand she wave her hand slightly over her head in an elegant arc shaped movement, slowly releasing the metal during the entire motion.  The result is a paper thin arc of metal, allowing rapid cooling and a wicked edge.  She runs the much harder metal shaft of her scythe across the metallic arc a couple of times, honing the newly forged blade to a deadly sharpness. Smirking, she returns the metal given to her by the cyborg in the form of a large, crescent shaped throwing blade, spinning with perfect balance, the edges catching a glint of light as it goes on its return trajectory toward the cyborg from wince it came.  

"Sorry I couldn't put a nice binding on that blade - it could make a very handsome projectile. Are you just going to keep giving me more materials to make new toys out of? I admit I do not take special requests - this is not a show - perhaps you should find a clown making balloon animals and be on your way. I really am quite busy right now ... "
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 12:36 am

[[Sandflame]]

Anubis grunted in annoyance as his attack was stopped by the tar which was protecting the enemy. Anubis then walked foward "What a nuisance this is.... such a ability is a eye sore really...." As the man got down to the ground Anubis held his hand up "Grande SPADA!!!!!" He fired a huge sand blade in the room, straight at the enemy, flicking his hand foward. He was hoping the sand blade would cut through the ball of tar, setting up a sand wall on the ready in case his attack was foiled, Anubis was going to test just how effective this power was against him. He looked to Kiya, her attack and follow up might be key during that moment if he had failed.

[[WOG]]

Eagle didnt care too much about the actions of the others his only target was Ibis, he lunged in and slammed his golden fist into Ibis's side after gathering his fist, the process was quite slow but Eagle was determined to try to power past Ibis's defences, the yonkou attacking Ibis worked in his favour as well as he pressed foward "This damn tar is in the way!!!" He fired his fist again and again trying to press past Ibis's defences.

[[Demonbeast]]
The scientist growled at Kiana "Foolish girl, you are guilty by association as are they, except their sins are deeper than yours, they will die in the end, but first you are necessary, after all you defeated my previous creation, hence why i will take my time in dissecting you first!!!" The cyborg looked up at Kiana throwing back the projectile to which it reacted by dragging a huge metal pole from its back and slamming it against Kianas projectile slamming it away from it while the huge cyborg hulked foward towards Kiana "Attack .... analysed..... schematics... completed... counter attack begin..." The cyborg then raised its other palm and began peppering Kiana with machine gun bullets, the flurry was continous as the bullets sprayed at Kiana in waves, however these were ordinary bullets, it was almost a set up to something else.
The scientist sat on his pod watching the battle ensue while taking notes "Yes.. your ship, i shall enjoy going through it , im sure such a specimen has something i can use in my endeavors, heheheeh"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 6:24 am

[WOG]

Ibis creature winced as his side felt an impact that was largely absorbed by the tar but still seemed to possess painful power. With the large fisted creature struggling against the tar, he turned to face the ground-blade of sand coming in his direction.  While it was fairly far off, he begand spragin tar bot at the blad and the ground, causing it to love momentum and die before it arrive.  He smirked as he looked down at the large puddle of tar that was spreading around the ground. He quickly adhered the many trails of tar he previously swirled over the walls and ceiling to keep himself well out of reach

[SANDFLAME]

The sand seemed to be little more than a nuisance that the sticky creature could later use as a counter projectile. Kiya watched as the creature fell and was instantly intercepted by his birdlike brethren who was having difficulty dealing with the tar also. The tar wasn't much dangers to the more powerful creatures in the cave as it had been to those rookie scouts but it was making the battle much longer and more annoying than it had to be as the sticky bastard kept crawling our of reach like a gecko that crawled straight out of hell to plague their lives.

The tar was indeed everywhere.. pools and puddles all over the ground, limiting the sand available for sand-based attacks. It trailed all over the walls and ceiling, dripping and oozing to the ground like a black spiderweb. The nature of tar was a simple one and she knew her new abilities were uniquely  suited for dealing with this sort of enemy.  She was comfortable with the ability and didn't have a desire to reveal it at the moment but they were running out of options.  

It wasn't until she saw the ball of tar and sand spiraling toward the yonkou that she decided she had enough of this nonsense. She stepped in front of Anubis closed her eyes as a tube of flame spun and swirled upward in a spiral patter, hiding her entire frame before it unfolded into a pair of flaming wings.  The hot air lifted her above the ground slightly.  She narrowed her eyes as a narrow stream of explosive fire propelled from her lips as she blew the flame into the tar ball.  It caught fire and dropped to the ground.

She then used her fingertips to trace flame trails into the air, following the pattern of the tar trails before blowing them at the wall in front of her.  The trails began to glow brightly, the flame quickly running along the wall and ceiling.  Her eyes found the ibis on the ceiling, directly over the puddle of tar he created to stop the spada.  She landed in front of it and lightly kicked the still-burning ball of tar into the puddle and watched the flames climb high enough to lap at the ceiling. "All yours, boys."  The flames dance in her eyes as she turned her back from the light show she just created.  Approaching Anubis, her wings fold and fade into nothing.  "Are all your acquaintances so troublesome, Yonkou?

[WOG]

The Ibis was completely surprised by the fire.  Why didn't that one use that ability before.  He was certain he say her using a paper torch earlier.  Why? The flames were closing in from all sides and not the ones below were threatening to set his body alight.  He quickly skittered across the ceiling, dropping down as the firl closed in on his position.  Fury danced in his red eyes - ignoring Eagle and ignoring the yonkou, he clutched the seastone dagger Kiya had thrown at him earlier and lunged the back of her neck as her back was currently to him. "...wicked bitch..."

[DEMONBEAST]

Kiya was rowing more annoyed as this dragged out.  She was regretting leaving her ship.  They preyed on her quick anger and it worked.  The had this over-grown pile of scrap metal launching half-assed attacks at her for no good reason.  The entire thing felt like a diversion - they couldn't only be after her if they were after her at all.  He ship was fast and stealthy but Satoshi was currently unconscious. She wasn't worried about her ship and under normal circumstance she wouldn't worry about the swordsman but these paracites apparently saw what happened and knew the was the only time to procure a beast - when its teeth were pulled and its claws were tied. The thought made her angrier.
"There is no such concept as guilt by accociation.  Every man is responsible for his own action, decisions, consequences, and fate - if you forget that for one moment and you take out your conflict with one person ... you are a sniveling coward, not man enough to fight your own battles - so tell me now what are you after? I've got no time for your bloody games."  

Seeing the creature was about to spew more artillery.  She pulled a flat, wavy, metal rod of some sort from her thigh holster. With a quick flick of the wrist the rods separated into multiple razor sharp sheets of claw shaped metal, forming a fan like structure. It was a large device but nowhere near a full frontal shield.  She winces as stray artillery grazed her arms as she darted away from the trajectory.  The shells were adhering to the superheated fan of blades strengthening it as they melted.

She paused for a moment, taking more damage as she flung the jar of rum always at her hip toward the creature followed by the hot fan blade to shatter it, distributing liquid and devastating, hot vaporized alcohol in the creature's direction. She did not have time for this - her ship was now out of range, on a secluded, chartered course - but she couldn't risk someone going after it. she had to get back to her ship. She was furious with herself for being baited into this clown-show, abandoning the unconscious swordsman to the sea.

Last edited by Cryptic Terror on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:29 am

[[Sandflame]]

Kiyas sudden transformation was quite surprising to Anubis, he knew that she had taken the cursed fruit of the devil, however the fact that it was the mera mera no mi was something Anubis had not expected. Anubis stood steady as Kiya used her ability, it was quite powerful and flashy, it suited her to a tee. Anubis chuckled to himself as he thought about what old flame cloak would have said looking at her now.

Anubis didnt take too long to ponder as he lifted his arm up as Kianas wing unfolded "Showing off are we... quite impressive ability, if u werent so hard headed and unladylike i would make you join my crew for such a feat of power...... and another thing, he is not my acquaintance... he is simply an insect to be crushed" Anubis immediately brought forth a gust of wind sand all over the place as it began to form around in the room covering the tar man in a storm of sand. Anubis took at least two steps foward preparing his attack as he formed a shackles of sand to grab the lunging mans feet and hands as he tried to stab Kiya from the back.

[[WOG]]

Eagle was impressed by the womans show of power and strength, there was no report of another logia amongst Anubis's and Flame Cloaks party, so this was a surprise to him, not that Eagle listened to reports usually. He pulled back his tar covered golden fist, as Anubis was shackling Ibis, Eagle dragged to the side and slammed his fist straight into Ibis's side, it was completely merciless and brutal to be hit at this kind of angle with the force of his huge gold fist. Eagle roared as he slammed into Ibis , finally taking revenge for his fallen comrades hopefully.

[[Demonbeast]]

The cyborg immediately analysed Kianas counter measure and compared it with data it had stored on Kianas profile. It kept firing the machine gun at Kiana as she dragged her weapon and began melting away the bullets. Lark smiled as he snapped his fingers, panels on the cyborg suddenly opening up , the hot vaporized alcohol being absorbed by the hulking machine as its eyes glowed with a shiny orange glow. The cyborg then stood steady as Lark laughed "I want your death, you and the swordsmen, nearly a year and a half ago, you defeated my Diablo, the robot i created for the purpose of death and destruction to be sold on the black market, however after its defeat to you, my name began to lose credibility!!! so i went back and picked up all the data gathered during your fight with my Diablo and constructed a new one!!! Do you understand now Demon Blacksmith!!! I collected all your data, and created a heat absorber... i believe its similar to dial technology except it absorbs all forms of heat!!!! Foolish girl, in the end your just sacrificial lamb for my technology!!" The cyborg then slammed its pole vertically towards Kiana trying to flatten her in a instant, it seemed more powered up now.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:32 am

[SANDFLAME]

Kiya turned, unconcerned to face the Ibis just as his hand been cuffed, blowing a flicker of flame to dance along his neck. She raised a brow and allowed herself a chuckle as the Yonkou implied that she was just another acquisition of territory. It was so absurd and so overtly antagonistic that it was amusing.
"Unladylike? My - I wasn't aware that the mighty yonkou was running a lady's etiquette school. Anubis and the Sand-Geisha Pirates. Adorable. Wait - I'M the hard-headed one?! MAKE me join, indeed. I am not a trophy nor a territory - I'm not my father, to be sure, but do not underestimate me - as you so clearly have. You say you could have me if you wanted me - I'd like to see that, Yonkou. I truly would. I would gladly serve your royal barbecued hide to my panther." She offers him a mocking, 'ladylike' bow. "M'lord."

The entire time she was talking her flamed dance from her fingers and onto the tar-covered exterior of the shackled bird - until a loud crash sent him in another direction.

[WOG]

Ibis was complete caught off guard by the fire. There were no other logias on the report her procured from the command station at headquarters. Who in hell was this person? He was furious and recless that his plans were so quickly foiled by a lack of important information. Everyone else seemed surprised by the information as well but it did not curb his attack.
Just as that knife almost made contact, he was suddenly shackled, the knife falling from his grasp - He produced more tar to absorb the sand but the more tar her produced, the more the flames from that crazy bitch engulfed his frame. It was safe for him to be imprisoned with sand than to be barbecued in his own power. Just as he was moving away enough to escape the flames and neutralize the sand, he was blindsided my a massive fist. This was never a fair fight but his advantage of stealth and wall-crawling literally went up in flames.

[DEMONBEAST]

"Aye, Laddy - I understand perfectly - you are blaming me for YOUR failure. You built a mediocre bucket o' bolts and it's MY fault that YOU are terrible at your job. Apparently." She spun her scythe in a wide arc, depressing the caustic venom switch as the device heated, vaporizing it. Not only was it a necrotizing venom, it's residual effect was extremely oxidizing. She blew hot vapor into the haze of venom, it's effect would rot the skin and lungs of Lark and would cause a rusty breakdown of metal for the cyborg. They could escape the vapor if the they got far enough away from her ... as much as she enjoyed a good battle, she had to get back to her ship. The failures of this idiot didn't really merit her time. This feeling of worry was new and uncomfortable - there would be a deluge of blood if her swordsman was harmed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 2:08 pm

[[Sandflame]]

Anubis raised his eyebrow and chuckled " It would seem that your stubbornness is almost rival to that of a stubborn horse, either way... at this point it barely matters, it seems our friends are about to reach their finale.. suddenly i am intrigued by these insects, they have such interesting abilities...." Anubis eyes were glinting at Eagles golden fist which had just bashed Ibis to the side.

[[Wog]]
Ibis's body was now shackled down and smashed in a heap to the side, Eagle staggered over Ibis "You damned fool.... you stupid damned fool.... we loved you like family, we were fucking family!!! and then you do this... even if you claim you were overlooked , you should have come to me, i would have voiced my concerns, Big Sis Cassandra would have given you a place...... it doesnt matter now... none of it matters... this is the law of Glory..... anyone who harms their brethren of the same nest is punishable by death....." Eagle lifted his arm, his golden arm shining as he lunged it down after awhile to deliver the killing blow.

[[Demonbeast]]

Lark roared "Enough you fool!! i am not a failure damn you!!! I AM NOT...." Lark suddenly coughed and spit out blood as he clutched his chest, what was this? Was it heat? The cyborg stood foward hulking slowly trying to analyse Kiana "Vapor.... new weapon..... not in database..." Lark groaned in agony, what on earth, all his life work down the drain? What was this outcome? The data must have been insufficient, it was too little. Lark finally felt his skin rot as he coughed "Curse you to hell!!! Curse you and your ilk you god damn!!!!........." Lark had finally died from over exposure to the venom, mainly because his machine channeled air from the outside. Pelican, the cyborg however stood steady, rusting slightly but not ready to give up , it slammed its master aside before slamming its fist straight at Kiana.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:30 am

"YOU! YOU are calling ME stubborn? Why I should tear you -" She approaches him with blazing fury in her eyes. She then bites her lower lip, following the line of Anubis' gaze. "Really? Does EVERY golden thing attract you?!" She puts a finger under his chin, her lips curled into a snarl "This is not over, Sand Prince.

"You were never a brother to me. I could call none of you my family because you reminded me not only of everything i wasn't - but everything I would never get to be. I was never like you and you have always known that. Don't give me your noble words to further remind me of that." The singed and sticky creature narrows his eyes at the fist that quickly closes in - bright and gleaming but ending in eternal darkness. A mixture of black and red seep from the his mouth and unseeing onyx eyes focus on nothing, void of glimmer or life.

Kiana's ever were glowing and furious as lunged toward the dying man, burying her blad in the soft supple throat of the man, watching a cascade of thick, rich crimson coat the steaming metal. Seeing the creature hulking toward her, she flung the heavy mass of the severed dead man toward the metallic creature, the fresh carcass intercepting the fist meant for her. "I haven't the time to play..." Her blue eyes flickered as she found her waver nearby and took to the sea in pursuit of her vessel.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:21 pm

[[Sandflame]]

Anubis simply chuckled at Kiya, the ending of that fight was quite satisfying all things considered. The mans power was also quite interesting to say the least. Anubis remained standing steady in case there was even the slightest indication that this man wanted to fight, instead the messy haired man turned around, his arm returning to normal.

[[WOG]]
"Esteemed Anubis, it would seem that fighting in this place right now does not benefit either of us, if you allow us to bury our dead , we will respect a truce with you as of now..... till the end of the current week. If this is not acceptable to you then i will oblige you" Eagle had said in a slightly humbled manner, after all Anubis was a yonkou and to annoy the target wouldnt be the proper way to handle himself. Eagle felt the blood on his hand still warm from finishing off Ibis. There was tar also here and there all over the place.
Anubis then asked "Are there more power users like you? This Wings of whatever....." Eagle wondered why the yonkou who was being hunted, act so indifferent to it. Eagle nodded "The other two, owl and Hawk have powers, they are terrifying compared to me...."

Anubis then grinned "Very well i accept this truce of yours.... if u break the truce i will come out and kill every last one of you...... understood?" Eagle nodded and began communicating with his superiors as Anubis walked away "I suppose ill look around these areas..... see what i can get from that."

END Chapt 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))   Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Anubis and Kiya clash again , the land that isnt there, the Isle of Tyria ((Closed to only cryptic and nikz))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3