One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:38 am

"Have you seen the ship that just docked outside the base?" - Two Master Chief Petty Officers were chattering when one of them brought news into the conversation.- "If im not mistaken... that's a ship from one of the Commodores..."

"I think you are right."- The other one pointed out. -"I've heard rumors of that ship... it's said that it is really mysterious and that it hides in the mist, waiting for the exact moment to attack."

"But who does it belong to?"- The first one responded.

"You two guys are talking about the ship called the Vanishing Banshee" - A powerful and deep voice was heard behind them. A brutal man was standing with his arms crossed, he was the leader of that marine base and he had the rank of Captain. Despite this, he had great influence and was more of a paperwork man, contrasting with his huge muscles and his towering figure.- "It is sailed by Commodore Songwarper."

The sails of the ship were put down as if ghosts had invaded the ship, there was no trace of human movement on board.

"That man must be incredible..." -One of the Master Chief Petty officers wondered and lingered, moving his fingers between each other, like playing a game with himself.

"You are wrong about that..." -the Captain stated.

"Why do you say that?!?!? Is he lame???"- the youngster inquired.

"No... it's that Commodore Songwarper... is a woman. Her name is Mirella Songwarper."

The eyes of the two officers widened. It might sound a little bit sexist coming from marines, but it was rare to see females escalate through the ranks, or be marines at all. They looked at each other and kept whispering as the captain walked towards his office. Even if everyone was in their usual works, he knew that he was being followed. Not by a hostile figure, but by someone that wouldnt come as a surprise.
He entered his office and sat down on his chair, behind his desk, and as he expected a woman materialized as if it had been witchcraft that made it possible.

"Why do people always seem so surprised about my work?!?!"- Mirella complained to the Marine Captain. -"If I wanted to I would go and stick my dagger down their throats or up their..."

"Commodore... you know that it's not usual to see women at such high ranks, try to understand them."

Mirella sighed and she walked out after blabbering something that could be interpreted as "...these wild beasts call themselves men...". She started to walk towards the kitchen, now that she wasn't invisible, everyone in the base was of a lower rank than her and they bowed as she strolled down the halls.

Last edited by Rodoku on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:03 am

Kyfuji sat in one of the long halls of the marine base, eating his lunch that was provided by the marines. It was a simple lunch which consisted of a plush red apple, a tuna fish sandwich with cheddar cheese, and a carton of white milk. Kyfuji was actually waiting for someone, it was actually a higher up marine who was suppose to mentor him because the marine base leader said he had "potential". He was eating his lunch when he saw all these marines bowing down to a woman. "Hey, Who are you and why are all these people bowing down to you!?" Kyfuji was a loud mouth and would blurt out anything on his mine no matter what. For some reason he thought she was strange. He had never seen a higher up marine woman. Then the marine base leader walked out of his office and smacked Kyfuji's head in a comedic way. "DON'T YOU TALK TO YOUR HIGHER UPS LIKE THAT! Sorry Mirella, ummm anyways Iwanted to know if you would mentor this boy....... he's special." The Marine captain's face was flustered when he yelled at Kyfuji, but calm when he talked to Mirella. Kyfuji put both hands on his head and squeezed his eyes closed trying to block out the pain. "Owowow, What was that for gramps?!" Kyfuji rocked a little trying to get rid of the pain. "Wait! WHAT?!, She has to mentor me?!" Kyfuji grabbed the sandwich he had dropped when he was hit and took a huge bite out of it, then swiging it all down with the carton of milk. He put the red apple in his pocket and crossed his arms. Before he could say another word the base leader spoke, "She is a great marine and you should be so greatful that she is even here considering to mentor you, no other marines get mentored by a Commodore! So, that is the real reason why i called you here, to mentor him, so whadya say Mirella?." Kyfuji stopped to attempt taking this all in. "Ok, I get it I'm so strong you need me to get as strong as i can to stop all these new pirates. Hmph, I guess i could let her mentor me." Kyfuji was actually sort of right, but he didn't need to know that. "You, idiot. 1. The reason why, you need a mentor is because you're behind most Esigns. 2. You don't let people mentor you, they let you be their pupil!" The base leader was really gettiing annoyed and was about to hit him again, but decide to calmdown. "Yeah, yeah, Whatever gramps." Kyfuji looked at the woman and decided he was going to let her mentor him. "So, You can mentor me ok, lady, ummm what was your name" Kyfuji squinted his eyes and looked at her with a confused face. "Ya damn idiot, It's Mirella! Haven't you listened to the conversation at all?!" He hit Kyfuji once more sending him flying down the hall. "What the hell does that kid think he's doing?" Some of the Marine's chattered among themselves about Kyfuji's actions.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:24 pm

Mirella didnt even pay attention to the people that were bowing down to her, she was used to it and just by the number of stripes in her light coat, they could know that she was a Commodore. It was the fifth highest rank in the marine ranks and she wasnt a person that would easily stand mistakes coming her way. As she was a very profesional woman, tho, she decided to return some bows with her head, as a sign of gratefulness.

Close to the kitchen she was intercepted by the marine Captain of the base again. She frowned and a fine line started to materialize in her forehead, between here violet colored eyes. She was, actually, what could be called beautiful... not completely because of her face, but her body wasnt bad at all. She lacked the great hips her mother had to carry kids, but her chest was completely developed at her twenty-second year of age.

That look of hindered peacefulness was not to be taken lightly, the marine captain knew that she was a person to take up arms. This annoying kiddo had asked her who she was and why were people bowing down to her. She glared at him and then looked at the Captain, who was asking her to mentor the boy.

"If you say he's special because he is retarded... then, yes, he is in the need of special care. But do I look like a nurse to you?"- Her words cut into the brains of the people surrounding her like daggers. The tone she used was enough to scare most.

Then there was the usual reaction of the lower rank marines, that were surprised that a woman was in such a high rank. Although she did feel flattered by the words of the marine captain, she was bothered by the fact that she had only been called here to see if she could mentor a boy that looked like if he was twelve and that acted as if he was eight.

"You see, captain, I have no intention of taking pupils." -she stated. -"Specially not some kiddo. -she turned to him.- You might be able to impress other higher rak marines with your reckless idiocy and valor to talk to me like that. But that is because they are all men, men like that stuff. On the other hand, I wont be impressed by the simple fact that you are a moron with bravery deeply rooted into the brain. Sometimes being brave is not all that it takes to be a great marine, intelligence is superior, and if I was to go into a mission without thinking of a good plan, I would be dead by now."

This said she entered the walked away and entered the kitchen that was close by.

"Please, lady, I would like to know if it's not too much of a pain for you to give me some boxes of supplies." -she grinned at her with the sweetest smile in her repertory. -"I'm about to go in a long journey and I wouldnt like to be stopping in every marine base I see."

"It would be my pleasure, Commodore Songwarper!"- the chef lady giggled a bit and then left to the storage room.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:43 pm

Kyfuji looked at the woman when she called him retarted and walked into the kitchen saying she wouldn't be impressed with bravery. "Oh yeah, i'm not retarted and i'll show you i could kick some ass!" Kyfuji followed into the kitchen after Mirella. "So whadya want me to do to prove i'm the best there will be huh?!" Kyfuji was enraged bny her comment a moment ago and wasn't going to let this slide. The marine leader came into the kitchen "please Mir...." He was cut off by Kyfuji, "So lady, i dont care who you are, just mentor me! I will do ant task just tell me and i'll prove to you i'm no idiot and i'm strong!" Kyfuji crossed his arms waiting for an answer from the woman.

Kyfuji actually wanted to get mentored by this woman and was determined to do so and would do anything as of now to get mentored. He sat in the chair in the kitchened and sighed. "So when does training start?" Kyfuji came to that conclusion that he wanted her to mentor him and that 'she was already going to do so' .
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:13 pm

Mirella's face cripsed into a weird expression of disgust when the Ensign came after her and kept asking for her to take him as a pupil. The muscles in her whole body tensed and almost produced her a contracture in her back. She had to contain herself of punching the kid in the face, she wasn't happy at all. She took a deep breath and she decided to ignore his blabbering as she saw the kitchen woman coming towards her, followed by four or five strong men carrying two or three boxes each.

"Thanks god, ma'am, it's so kind of you." -she smirked and then she turned to the annoying kid that was still talking garbage while she completely ignored him. Her words, tho, weren't directed to him, but to the men following the chef. -"Please, take those boxes to the ship that is docked just outside. Thanks in advance."

She walked around the low ranking marine analyzing him with her mere view. Even if the kid repeated that he wasnt an idiot over and over, she knew that he was just defending himself from the judging words that she had stabbed deep into his back.

"I dont care how strong you are, or what you can do."- the Commodore played with the words in her mouth as if they were candy. She stared for a while at the Captain. -"There will be no training for you... At least not coming from me."

Just after saying this, she vaporized into think air as if she was a ghost. She moved like a cat between the marines in the base and she set off to the forest that was close to the base. There was no way that anyone could know that she was here, not even by instinct or a hunch. She took both of her long daggers out and she started to climb a towering tree.

Stab by stab, she used the daggers to climb up. Even if it could end up being a little dangerous, she stayed invisible as she did so and sat on the tallest part of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:12 pm

"Whatever i dont need you." The woman turned invisable and left the room. "Huh, a devil fruit user." Kyfuji wasn't suprised he had heard of a lot of devil fruit users of all shapes and sizes. He had to admit to himself that she was pretty, with her breasts and the rest of her body no body could resist her, too bad he was so young. He walked out onto the training field very close to the base. "I'll just train myself!" Kyfuji made it to the track and was ready to run. After about 10 laps he got bored and didn't want to run at the standard base training field. He kept running but instead of turning at the corner he kept running and then he made it to the forest. "Yeah, the view here is way better!" Kyfuji ran a little more and decided that was enough running and that he should start part 2 of his workout. He started and had did about 35 push ups in a minute after about 30 more he began doing one handed push ups, and did 22 in 2 minutes. His arms got tired so he switched over to doing sit ups. Kyfuji did 100 sit ups, and lied on the ground for a break. A few minutes later he started beating on a tree with his fists trying new combos. Then started invovling his feet into the excersise. A couple moments later he was slicing the tree with his ruby sword. He made a big cross on the thick tree and thought he did enough for today. "Huh, that was a good workou......" He fell down and started sleeping from his exhausting work out.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:56 pm

Mirella noticed that it was starting to be way calmer than she expected here in the forest, but as it didnt seem like there was anything bad going on in the marine base, she decided to put her head against the trunk of the tree, relaxed with her back against some branches covered in leaves and her legs were tied around the turnk as well. She was there day-dreaming, she didn't mind the insects that could jump into her hair or her clothes at all.

She was also conscient that she was invisible, so she had nothing to fear from men or animals that were driven by sight. The ones that could be able to smell her, that was another story, but the Commodore was pretty sure she could defeat some dirty animals.

She doesnt know if it was that she was just really bored in that moment, or that some vault in her heart was enlighted by a second, but in years to come she would thank herself for how she reacted when she saw a shadow dazzle past the tree she was on top of, and then he saw the figure train and do some movements that she... considered kind of useless but would at least tone the muscles.

She used her daggers together with her devil fruit abilities to stay inadverted and spy on the sillouette. It turned out to be the guy from before, and as the lazy bum went to sleep in the middle of the forest she decided that if he wanted to become strong, he was throwing his life away.

She took out her darts from her satchel and with her first four shots, that were so precise that didnt even touch the ensign's skin, she immobilized both of her legs against the ground, holding him down by the bottom of his long marine pants.

After that she started to jump from tree to tree, still invisible but missing my milimiters on purpose, her darts buzzing past his ear or his nose. Or if she wanted to have fun, slashing his clothes on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Kyfuji awoke from a dart landing right next to his head. "HEY, Who the hell is that?!" He couldn't even see one person, which confused him a bit before seeing another dart come out from no where. "Huh!" another one came at him, he got up ripping his pants and pulled his ruby sword out and deflected it. "Okay, Don't piss me off i'm tired so just quit!" Kyfuji started running back to the base deflecting dart by dart which were coming really, really close to hitting him. He tripped over a tree stumpa and started rolling at high speed, he kept rolling untill he came to a lake and he rolled in. "What the fuck Leave Me The Fuck Alone!" Another dart came flying at him and now he was pissed off. He deflected it with the sword and ran at it's direction, "Show your self!" He climbed a tree no problem and jumped tree to tree trying to find the attacker. "Where are you, you fucking Bastard! You got me wet, and not the perverted way!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:33 pm

Smiling for herself, the Commodore kept jumping from tree to tree. She was agile like a monkey, precise like a sharpshooter and in perfect equilibrium like a cat. She giggled in silence when the guy ripped his pants apart and ran, tripping over and rolling into a pond. She was really getting the guy angry, she was trying his boiling point, what was going to be the point where he exploded? And when he did so, what was going to be his reaction, breaking down? or maybe he would start attacking random stuff? Who knew...

Mirella stopped shooting when the Ensign climbed up the tree. At such close distances she was proccupied that the possible inability of the youngster and erratic movements over the gnarled branches of the oak trees. Mirella ran directly towards the teenager and performed a saummersault over him, falling without producing noise at all over more stable brances of the trees.

She approached the kid from the back and took both of her daggers, brandishing them with circular movements, of course she couldnt be seen at all so she attempted to grab the boy from behind, crossing both of her daggers in front of his neck, threatening to cut him.

"Lesson number one, never let your guard down.". she said with a soothing voice. -"Lesson number two, don't let anger cloud your vision."
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Kyfuji froze in silence when he saw 2 floating daggers in front of him crossed. He heard a voice from behind, he thought fast and sent his head back wards trying to headbutt the opponent. "Don't let your guard down, and i can see fine!" He had a feeling it was the commodore who was suppose to train him, because she disappeared in the base and now floating daggerss, and a voice. "Mirella, you pissed me off!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 pm

"Ah ah AH!"- Mirella made fun of the marine inferior to her. -"Nerver attempt to throw your head back and hit someone that has you in a position like this - immediately after he had done this, she constricted her arms into his chest and put the metal against the skin of his neck- they can easily just slash your neck as they fall back."

After that she let him go and started to laugh when he called her by her name and saying that she pissed her off. The Commodore was still hesitant of taking a pupil, whoever it was, but felt like putting some manners and some training into this guy could be useful...not only for the marines, but for her own ends.

"You are one disrespectful guy..."-She stopped laughing and looked at the ensign. -This is one opportunity I can't put to waste... I hadn't thought of it this way, but I can use this guy to my own ends if I take him with me...- she though. Despite her thoughts, she didnt show a trace of her plan on her face. -"You know what, I've been considering the matter about taking you as a pupil."

No one would know about her plan, actually... it wasn't that mean of a plan, she just wanted a subordinate to be under her and follow her orders completely. It could be useful for difficult missions. The only difference was that she didnt have real good intentions about training him.

"But there are some rules you need to know if you want to come with me."- she once again played with the words in her lips. -"You will direct to me with respect, as I am your senior. Name me either Commodore or Mirella-sama. And stop using inappropriate terms in my prescence."
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Kyfuji listened as she gave him the quick lesson and when she stated she might take him in as a pupil and her rules. "Wait Mirella-sama, why do you all of a sudden want to mentor me when earlier today you wouldn't even look at me?" Kyfuji was serious and you can see it on his face. He thought it was strange that she would want to mentor him now out of nowhere. He crossed his arms and looked at her with confusion. "Why am i good enough to mentor now? The last time i talked to you, you left and ignored me, so yeah why now?" Kyfuji was very curious to know why she changed her mind and would like to mentor him, its not like anything changed from when they were at the marine base. "Well i'll follow most of your rules as long as you stop calling me retarded and respect my strength."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Mirella looked at him, presenting an expression of deep but false sorrow on her face to bring irony into her words. Obviously she used the sarcasm to present something else from what she actually though, so that she wouldnt be uncovered.

"I started to think that I could start to feel lonely when I sail the seas.."- then she changed her expression and burst into a maniacal laughter. -"The truth is that I feel sorrow towards you. The marine captain from the base wants you out of there, and if I look at it from another way, I need someone to continue the work I am doing to wipe pirates off the face of the world."

She looked at him when he started to say that he'll follow her rules as long as she stopped calling him retarded and respect his strenght. In her mind, and involuntarily in her actual face, Mirella rolled her eyes as he looked at the kid in front of her.

"Alright, I will stop calling you retarded, dumbass." -she said seriously and laughed a bit for herself. -"And about your strenght... I wouldnt say it's going to be a hard job to respect it... since there's no much there to consider into account."

Now they had to go back to the base, she looked around and saw that they were far away, but she had a good sense of direction and could remember where she came from, even if she had jumped around the trees for a while.
Furthermore, when the kid had come from the base, he had caused a lot of ruckus and left a trail of clues hidden in the forest that she could follow easily. As a master of disguise that she was, she had learnt the arts of guiding herself through places that were out of common.

As she was unable to feel empathy towards people, she left without telling his newly appointed pupil what they were going to do next. She just threw herself down the tree, using her daggers to slide down the trunk of the tree as friction breaks. She quickly started to run back to the base. She saw from the distance, when she was already in the terrains of the marine base, that the men were already coming back from her ship, apparently they were done taking the cargo into it.

Last edited by Rodoku on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:09 am

Kyfuji climbed down the tree quickly, he needed to hurry because it was getting cold and he was wet with no pants on. He hurried back to the base behind his new mentor. Eventually they both made it to the base and Kyfuji went to his room to pack his clothing and other necesities. He grabbed his clothes and personal items and shoved them in a red bag that had draw strings. He left his room in the base and walked to the bathroom. He dried his body anf hair with a towel, and re-adjust his ponytail. Kyfuji wondered if he was going to have a fun time training with Mirella, then he laughed knowing they were not going to get along. Kyfuji ran out to meet Mirella. "Are you ready yet?" he looke at her with inpatience.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Mirella swiftly sprinted towards the Captain's office.

"I am taking the kid."- she said, appearing one centimeter away from his face without making any noise. The marine captain was so startled that he fell back on his chair and screamed. - "Yeah, yeah, whatever. See you in a while."

Mirella walked with one foot in front of the other and waving her buttocks from side to side as she moved; as a professional model. She was about to leave the room again when the captain stood up and called her by her name.

"Don't forget about the mission."- He said. -"Seastone is not something to be played with softly."

"Yeah, I know that, Cap'n." - she said as she turned invisible and left the room. She then pushed aside a group of young officers that had been looking into the captain's office to look at her. Some of them feel on top of each other. She measured the time that Kyfukji would take to get to the entrance of the base and stood there, waiting for him.

"Of course I am ready, you fool." -As she said this, she ran towards her ship loaded with the cargo. Some of the boxes had a hazardous symbol on them. What was the mysterious material loaded? What would await for them in the islands they had to investigate?

((THREAD CLOSED))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)   Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious; Chronicles of Mentor & Pupil: An Unexpected Parasite (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1