One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

nara d nasko i need an approve

Go down 
AuthorMessage

nara d nasko i need an approve Empty
PostSubject: nara d nasko i need an approve   nara d nasko i need an approve Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Name: nara d nasko Full name(nicknames in "red beard " )

Bounty: 0

Species: human

Allegiance: pirate

Home Village/Ocean: east blue

Appearance: nara stands 5 feet tall and wieght 140 pounds he have a build up body and a big scar on his back, nara wears a black short jeans and a and a white shirt he got blue hair and wears sandals.

History: nara was born in the sea and was grown up in the sea, he was rised up by his uncle because his mother died when she gived up his birth and his father died by marines. his uncle was a marine too so he want nara to become a marine but nara wanted to take his father path and become a pirate, at some point when nara was 15 he ate the gomu gomu no fruit and becomed a rubber man, when nara became 19 he opened his set sail to begain his long journy to become a pirate. must be detailed

Personality: nara hates to talk about his past but he loves to have fun, he eats a lot and like to be with people, he don't like any one to harm his crew.

Ship: N/a name of ship

Ship Flag:N/A describe

Devil Fruit: gomu gomu no.
Type: paramecia
Effect: turns the user into rubber human allowing them to stretch and distort their rubber body as they like and granting immunity to lightning and standard blunt force attacks.

Special Techniques: N/A

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): N/A Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Weapons/Items: N/A take what you want from the approved weapons list but custom weapons must be registered and approved

Character Flaws: sea water and death. (Put down things such as the character's weaknesses, fears, berserk buttons, and overall personality flaws. At least two are necessary.)

Goals: pirate king Must have a goal, this can be something simple like "survive" or a bigger goal like "pirate king"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nara d nasko i need an approve   nara d nasko i need an approve Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:57 pm

guys i need an approve
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: nara d nasko i need an approve   nara d nasko i need an approve Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:06 pm

the sheet is way to messy, half of the example still stands

history tells nothing is way to short, should be a story, with a logical explanation of how he found the devil fruit etc,

Expand pesonality

Expand appearence,

and dont pm me again after your char is up for just 3 mins. we will check when we have time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nara d nasko i need an approve   nara d nasko i need an approve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nara d nasko i need an approve
Page 1 of 1