One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Mirror

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Golden Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Golden Mirror   Golden Mirror Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:42 am

Weapon name: Golden Mirror
Description: A mystic, golden mirror that has impact dial inside it. Mirror is not sharp or offensive in any way, it is only uses for defense and impact.
Weapon special abilities: It has 2 more slots for 2 more dials to be put. {Looks like Merry horn decorations}.Depending on what dial is put the mirror can do diffrent things. Like make smokescreen, Illusions {Similiar to Nami's} that dont have much range and etc. The glass is made from fusing seastone and regular glass to prevent attack from using devil fruit abilities on it.
History: Unknown Question
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Golden Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Mirror   Golden Mirror Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:11 am

How big is the mirror and hoe can the user whistand the force of the dial
Back to top Go down

Golden Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Mirror   Golden Mirror Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:51 am

Redmerv wrote:
How big is the mirror and hoe can the user whistand the force of the dial
The mirror is normal sized mirror and it can withstand most of the dials[Althought impact and eject could be harmfull to it and the owner.]
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Golden Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Mirror   Golden Mirror Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:11 pm

Although I am not a moderator, I would like to make something clear about sea-stone that many people seem to confuse. Sea-stone negates a Devil Fruit's abilities when it touches the fruit user, however it can't negate something that was created from a devil fruit ability. For example, a shockwave of Gura Gura no Mi, wouldn't be negated from the mirror's sea-stone, only those who have the fruit are negated on contact. The elements that are created are not negated in any way. Thanks and sorry for posting in a thread without being a moderator, once again.
Back to top Go down

Golden Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Mirror   Golden Mirror Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:12 am

Kichiku no Maxulus wrote:
Although I am not a moderator, I would like to make something clear about sea-stone that many people seem to confuse. Sea-stone negates a Devil Fruit's abilities when it touches the fruit user, however it can't negate something that was created from a devil fruit ability. For example, a shockwave of Gura Gura no Mi, wouldn't be negated from the mirror's sea-stone, only those who have the fruit are negated on contact. The elements that are created are not negated in any way. Thanks and sorry for posting in a thread without being a moderator, once again.
I know.I punch with the mirror glass cause of the hardness of seastone and i use the back of the mirror as impact.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Golden Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Mirror   Golden Mirror Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:02 pm

thought ti would still hurt the user if the dial is hit, and the dial will only be activated by force not by something like fire
Back to top Go down

Golden Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Mirror   Golden Mirror Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:56 am

Redmerv wrote:
thought ti would still hurt the user if the dial is hit, and the dial will only be activated by force not by something like fire
Yea :S I was planning on that,that impact would be only used for stronger users and sometimes moonwalking/emptying little energy so when i use impact I dont get killed afro
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Golden Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Mirror   Golden Mirror Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:38 am

then I trust you to not use it too much

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golden Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Mirror   Golden Mirror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Mirror
Page 1 of 1