One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New style of Rping pirate crew

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New style of Rping pirate crew  Empty
PostSubject: New style of Rping pirate crew    New style of Rping pirate crew  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:49 am

Well just as it says I starting a new pirate crew but I decided to experiment differently with this one. The Storyline is five young misfits who lived in a small village in the east blue. Each of them are best friends and want to go adventuring together, but due to them being broke and so young that is only but a dream. The Rp is basically going to revolve around these kids coming from living in a small time village pretending to be pirates into becoming one of the world's famous pirates. Its a long rp so don't expect one moment we are rookies and next we are one of the yonkou in a matter of weeks. There are four simple rules to this crew

1) These pirates are friendly and peace marines(luffy, brook, shanks, and whitebeard) so no evil like pirates(Don Krieg, Kuro, or Crocodile.) Basically no pirates where their goal is self-centered and screw everyone else. This doesn't mean ur char can't be a jerk or somewhat selfish(young ace or early franky), but crew is here to support each other and accompish everyone dreams.

2) The setting is a village in the east blue and all the chars are normal villages, so no existing bounties or devil fruit users. Once the crew sets sail and actually does acts of piracy will you be able to assign ur char bounties. All chars must find their own devil fruit during the adventures, and it must make sense. A char cannont just be walking one day and find one lying in the street(since dfs are mostly found in the grand line and are rare in the four blues). Also the char must rp eating the fruit and learing to use their powers, so one thread your char is df user. It saves much on confusion.

3) The crew is invitation only and I'm only inviting gael, admin, major, cob, and red since I think these guys basically fit the image i want in the crew. If anyone wants to join they would have to ask me or anyone in the crew. They will be under strict screening where everyone will vote and if majority rules ur char will be in. This is done so the crew won't have so many members that it will get confusing, and to ensure the storyline is clear so everyone will know what's going on.

4) Your char is yours to do as you please. I don't care what kind of char you make shy, confindent, player, nerd, or anti-hero. The crew is meant to have diversity, so do whatever you please. As far as crew professions again you have the freedom to make whatever you please just remember that we need a range of chars so please everyone don't make all doctors lol.
Back to top Go down

New style of Rping pirate crew
Page 1 of 1