One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit)   Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Name: Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit)
Type: Paramecia
Capabilities: This fruit gives the user the ability to set truth values about himself. These truth values must be about absolute statements (and any statement with exceptions or quantifiers is not an absolute statement), and always equal either 0 or 1. 1 means that the statement is true, whereas 0 means that the statement is not true. The truth value can only affect the fruit user's qualities, and cannot create items external to the user, or affect anyone who is not the user. However, it can affect the user's body, as well as abstract traits relating to the user. For example, the user could declare himself immune to harm with the following phrase: "I am impervious to harm = 1", or give himself bladed arms with the following phrase "My arms are metal blades = 1". A fruit user can only have one positive (1) and one negative (0) truth value in existence at once.

A truth value creates a white one or zero within 5 meters of the user, as long as this place would not be underwater. This one/zero is a meter tall, and as thick as a plank. This number corresponds to an active truth value. If this number is destroyed, the truth value is negated. A number corresponding to a truth value can be destroyed with about the same amount of effort as a wooden plank of similar size, and any attempt to move (in relation to any large surface the number is on, such as a stone floor or a ship deck) a number corresponding to a truth value instead destroys it. Touching it with seastone also destroys it. The fruit use may voluntarily destroy a number corresponding to a truth value, and a number is destroyed if the user moves more than 5 meters away from it. A more experienced user may create and maintain truth values up to 25 meters away, but never further than that.

Destroying a number corresponding to a truth value negates the truth value. This means that it is no longer active, and any truth value with the value cannot be used until a time equal to the time the value was active has elapsed. For example, if you create a statement with a truth value of "1", and 5 posts after creation it is destroyed, you cannot create another "1" until 5 posts have passed.

Finally, any truth value that is in conflict with itself or another active truth value explodes and is destroyed. For example. If a fruit user declared these two truth values: "I am invulnerable = 1" and "I am invincible = 0", both would explode and be destroyed. In addition, any statement that contradicts the rules of this fruit, any limitless quality or "omni"-anything is considered to be paradoxical, causing it to explode. The power of this explosion depends on the user's experience with the fruit. At the lowest level, explosions have a radius of about half a meter, causing them to just barely engulf the number. However, an experienced user could get a truth value to explode with a radius of up to 5 meters, but no greater. If seastone touches the user, or the user is engulfed in water to a degree that would prevent him for activating his powers, all truth values are automatically destroyed.

Note: Though the name means "True True Fruit", the theme of this DF is more "truth values" than "truth". The name was chosen because it's shorter and fits the 2-syllable naming scheme for DF:s.

Last edited by Frog Dragon on Tue May 08, 2012 9:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit)   Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit) Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:24 pm

Seems well balanced to me.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit)   Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:48 pm

i request to use this df for a character, seeing as its approved already i dont need to ask, but i thought i might as well let it be known i will be using it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit)   Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honto Honto No Mi (True True Fruit)
Page 1 of 1