One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Eight Titans of the new age

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Eight Titans of the new age Empty
PostSubject: The Eight Titans of the new age   The Eight Titans of the new age Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 pm

This is a list of potential pirates of the new generation have been become the highest of threats after the anubis war. This list was made by darnel as and these individuals are the most dangerous people of the grand line.

1.) Derge Namikaze
Bounty: 150,000,000 belli
Reasons: Betraying the world government, killing a shichbukai, taking over an island, and potentially damage the marines reputation

2.) Roberto Wally
Bounty: Current: 450,000,000 Beli
Reasons: Infamous pirate, former shichbukai, former yonkou, personal friend of maximillion

3.)Gael Iura
Bounty: 1,000
Reason: former shichbukai, personal friend of anubis, possess unimginable power, losing sanity

4.) Bruce Megawhite
Bounty 150,000,000 Beli
Reason: former slave who escaped from a world noble, took part in the fight against two admirals, former warlord crew, and possess inhuman strength

5.) Delia Clearwater
Bounty: 80,000,000 Belli
Reasons: infamous pirates, escaped from being captured, lover of Anubis, and for defeating a CP 9 agent

6) Dorian D. Herron
Bounty: 100,000,000
Reason: Infamous Pirate, strong crew, vetern pirates

7.)Roku cloud
Bounty: 47,000,000 Belli
reason: Up coming rookie, has biggest of all rookies crews, fought a shichbukai, and has a total crew bounty of 151,155,000 the highest of any rookie crew

8.)
Mallory Maru
Bounty: 500,000 belli
Reasons: upcoming rookie, defeated three marine warships

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Eight Titans of the new age   The Eight Titans of the new age Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 pm

nice list
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Eight Titans of the new age   The Eight Titans of the new age Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:37 pm

lol 8's a smiley face
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Eight Titans of the new age   The Eight Titans of the new age Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:34 am

Hey, I'm in that list! Awesome =D And I shall be scaling up MUAHAHAHAHA

(P.S: Id also appreciate it if you changed to Roko Cloud, which is his real name XD)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Eight Titans of the new age   The Eight Titans of the new age Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:56 am

yet another bunch'a ranks to play king of the hill over

The Eight Titans of the new age 1327200653_nothing-to-do-here
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Eight Titans of the new age   The Eight Titans of the new age Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:02 am

actually no admin this list contains the greatest threats to the marines that don't have titles. Its basically a hit list more than a title.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Eight Titans of the new age   The Eight Titans of the new age Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:15 pm

youve taken dragons title as biggest threat and segmented it in to eight ranks, pirates who want to be well known or have that status will now compete over the ranks and try to rise through them, its no different than yonkou, shichibukai or supernova, only instead of bounty, renown, rank in the navy, standing as a pirate or what ever its threat level, however its just more ranks, by explaining what the ranks mean your just begging the question, proving that they are in fact a ranked list of characters.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: The Eight Titans of the new age   The Eight Titans of the new age Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:13 am

Admin, this is the list of a single marine officer trying to put his priorities straight, a hit list if you will. I doubt that's the purpose of a yonku, which is regarded as one of the four kings, neither as an admiral (who as we all know are among the strongest of the marines, and perhaps the most respected) or the shichibukai, which are some of the most feared pirates choosing to work under the WG. If you wanted to give this list a name it wouldn't be a "ranking list" as more of a "Shit list".
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Eight Titans of the new age   The Eight Titans of the new age Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:02 am

thats exactly what my pervious post just said... try and read carefully, besides that I never said it isnt aloud, but it IS just another rank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eight Titans of the new age   The Eight Titans of the new age Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eight Titans of the new age
Page 1 of 1