One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CJ "Bone Crusher Jackson" WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CJ "Bone Crusher Jackson" WIP Empty
PostSubject: CJ "Bone Crusher Jackson" WIP   CJ "Bone Crusher Jackson" WIP Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Name: CJ (Bone Crusher Jackson)

Bounty: 1,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: east blue

Appearance: Tall, slender but strong, dark skinned and rugged with metal baseball bats and metal boomerangs. hair is cut short and lined up. Wears clothes like t-shirts, jeans, hoodies and boots that are mainly heavy. Eyes are as black as night which cuts deep into a mans soul making them quiver in fear. Looks like the person who has not eaten for days or months and would do anything to make sure he survives and hunts for his food. Appears as a dark stranger that wanders from town to town having everybody staring at him as he just makes subtle movements like stretching his arms, basically a cold blooded killer.

History: It was a dark stormy day as I was gathering food for the household, even though the storm was violent I was determined not to come back empty handed. As I got inside the house I saw that my parents had the look of grief upon them as they would not tell me what was going on and insisted we should just eat and look forward to tomorrow. The next day I woke up as both of them were gone and i decided enough was enough and I had to find out what the truth was. As I ventured into the dark depths of town I could over hear my parents talking to a dark man who had the appearance of a cold blooded killer. As I was about to interfere the man spoke, "You owe your due Kai, I cant believe you decided to leave your original family and live a life of shame with a household, you are a Black Heart." "Alright, I'll leave with you.", "and

Personality:

Ship: name of ship

Ship Flag: describe

Devil Fruit: Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities: powers excluding the devil fruit not techniques for example a sword style

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Weapons/Items: take what you want from the approved weapons list but custom weapons must be registered and approved

Goals: Must have a goal, this can be something simple like "survive" or a bigger goal like "pirate king
Back to top Go down

CJ "Bone Crusher Jackson" WIP
Page 1 of 1