One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)

Go down 
+3
Karasu(the crow)
Maxulus
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:06 am

New World, Hail Shower Island, new the root between Grand Line and New World.
It has been 4 months since the Black Cross Pirates entered the New World via Fishman island. And only 3 months after the day, Jason, infamous with the epithet "The Flying Hermit", unleashed his plans of betrayal upon his former captain. In a heated, bloodied battle, several died, including but not limited to, Martha, one of the first 3 members of the crew, and effectively a co-founder alongside Wally and "Dude", as well as Edward Bezar, the loyal giant that refused to take part in the betrayal plan. With Tiberius, Cebros and the remaining pirates under his authority stuck in Drum Kingdom, the actual crew is left fairly weakened, with less than 60 members, most "mere" grunts, to only the crew's main shit.

Current Storyline, still on Hail Shower Island, 3 months after that, and finally having completely fixed "Black Death" and healed from all wounds.
Suigo is sitting under a metallic tent of some sort, reading what appears to be a week's-old news paper, while rock-hard pieces of ice, the size of baseballs at the very least, are raining down on the whole area.
Sabres is sitting nearby, into the same tent, and is eating a large piece of what appears to be sea king meat.
Sabres: I am so SICK and TIRED of this shitty island ! The closest island we could find that day had to be THIS one ?!
Suigo: Why dont you just stop whining already ? Three months you are doing the same.
Some time later, a man in a metal suit is slowly walking towards them, after having reached the shore in a small boat with a thick covering made of steel on top of it. There appears to be an engine on that boat. The man goes in that safe spot where those 2 men, along with some others, are sitting. There are 2 more of these tents, and people are taking shelter from those dangerous "rocks" of ice raining down. Once there, the man takes off the mask. He's Boltman Dude, the man in charge of taking care of the mechanics and weaponry.
Dude: The ship's finally ready. It was really a pain in the ass to gather material from that SHITTY island, I expect a raise ! Hahahaha !
Sabres: Oh stop acting all funny man, it's not funny at ALL !
Those two begin fighting for a while, then Suigo stops them.
Suigo: Better be serious and careful when he arrives. We were allies but ..
Dude: But alot of shit have happened. Who knows if he is really coming with good intentions as he said to him, or if he's coming just to finish us off now that we are not in our prime, just to earn more fame. Hahahaha ! I hope captain knows what he's doing, inviting a Yonkou here !!

Last edited by Shad0w on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:54 am

In the sky of the island that was hailing, something big could be seen from afar. It's shadow could only be seen, but it was pretty obvious that it was something big. Apparently, it looked like a ship. It was as large as a ship and it had a figurehead. Also, it seemed to have some rooms inside it. However, there was something that made it look like it was not a ship. Above the ship's deck, three things that looked like three huge balls could be seen. And up until that time, there was no ship recorded to be flying on the sky... However, as the shadow approached more and more, the ship was finally revealed. It was a quite big ship, with three hot air balloons that were made of dense rubber that could not be destroyed by the hail. That ship was definitely a masterpiece of a ship...

As the time passed and the flying ship approached the island more and more, it started moving downwards, surprising some of the grunts of the Black Cross Pirates that were looking at it. Apparently, the more the ship moved downwards, the more it's size could be seen. It seemed to be having a few floors and its deck was big as well. There were also windows at the second floor of the ship, probably to hide the cannons that the ship had. "What is that thing?" some men asked each other, while some others shouted "It's the Dusks! They have arrived! Call the boss!".

On the ship's deck, seven figures could be seen. Their faces could not be seen completely. At the edge from the right, there was a big sized creature that had a white colored body and seemed to be having fur and bunny-like ears. He had a white body and he was not wearing anything, he was completely naked.

Spoiler:

Next to him, there was another man. He seemed to be looking like a normal human and he was shorter in size than the white big sized creature. He wore a hat and he seemed to be dressed like a clown. His movements seemed rather peculiar, just like a clumsy person's. People who knew the captain of the Dusk Pirates would definitely not suspect that he was a member of his crew because from the way he moved, he looked like a complete idiot.

Spoiler:

From the left edge on the other hand, there were a few others. Completely at the left, a woman was standing. She had green colored dye'd hair and she wore a long red dress. She was standing on female shoes and she had a look on her face, as if she wanted to destroy things. Also, she had wings on her back. She probably came from Skypiea.

Spoiler:

Next to Ellen, there was another man. This man had long white hair and he wore a black suit, ressembling something like a vampire lord. His face could not be seen completely, but it was easy for somebody to realize that he had a murderous intent on his face and that he was short tempered. He carried a scythe on his right hand and at his left shoulder there was a small chicken.

Spoiler:

Third to the left, there was an old man standing. He was carrying a cane and he seemed to be having a moustache. He was dressed like a gentleman and he had a somewhat kind looking face. His intelligence could be clearly seen by those who would happen to look at his eyes. He was one of the most valuable members of the crew.

Spoiler:

Third to the right, another peculiar creature could be seen. This guy had blue-like skin. He was semi-rotten and he wore rotten clothes as well. He looked like a savage beast and he was seen carrying a fiddle. His eyes were completely white and he ressembled a zombie a lot. And that zombie was none other than the oldest member who joined the crew and still remained in it...

Spoiler:

Finally, in the middle, a man with a look on his face that showed no emotions could be seen. He always kept that look on his face and he seemed to look as a quite cunning man who would use his intelligence for no good. He wore a black opened black shirt revealing his chest and the man scars that he had, just like the scars that he had in his whole face. He wore black pants and black sandals.

Spoiler:

"I guess we have just arrived... But tell me, Maximillion, who is that guy that made you rush into the New World so quickly? You said that we would wait before going there. Could he be..." Manta said with a loud voice and a smile on his face as he stared at the soldiers of the Black Cross Pirates that were looking towards the ship.
"You will eventually find out. Just relax and wait. I will only give you one hint. That guy is a person you should not mess with, if you want to stay alive." Maximillion said before the ship finally landed on the island. The Dusk Pirates had just arrived at Hail Shower Island.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:35 pm

Wako stayed still on his position, he didn't want the crew to lose their epic moment.. that was till the ship suddenly moved downwards and knocked him out of position; he fell forward with his butt up. His face was disappointed, he had just killed the moment the crew probably worked hours to arrange. He had to find a way to put the epicness back into their arrival, so he did what any ordinary man that dresses as a clown because he thinks it's normal clothes would do.

"YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!!" Wako put his arms in the air and waved them around, apparently this was his attempt to Hypnotize all that saw the epic fail he created. However there was just a few problems with that, besides the obvious Wako had no idea what he was doing, he was also dumb enough to believe that would work on anyone. To make matters more embarrassing Wako turned around and faced his crewmates, attempting to do the same to them.

"Look at my wavy arms, they must hypnotize your brains~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Quincy was drinking a cup of green tea "Hmmm green tea always the perfect cure for a cold body. Now Max I hope you have a good reason for dragging my old saggy ass here. My joints are aching for the cold. The last town had hard candy. Do you not know how good hard candy is to us old people?" Quincy took another snip from his cup ingoring wako with his foolishness "Nonetheless if its a person who even the captain respects who am I to object, but if the those youngsters get out of line I will not hestiate to take off my beat and give those hooligans a good ole ass whipping." Quincy was the first to step off the ship curious of the nature of the island.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Ellen froze for a moment as he heard the discussion between Maximillion and Manta. Afterall, it was never a comforting thing to hear about someone Max was actually concernd about. That usually meant people that could withstand explosions, a trait which Ellen hated immensely. She turned to an annoyed expression though as soon as Wako made a fool out of himself, though from the time he had been among them, it was an incredbily common thing to happen, but rather than blowing with to smithereens she merely sighed. Besides, if she caused any damage to the ship, she would definitely have to repair it.
"So, who are we meeting up with? Like Qunciy said, if it's someone you respect this much, he must be one seriously dangerous guy." Ellen asked, though wondering when she could change into her old clothes, as he current ones where rather uncomfortable in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:07 am

The crew is looking up, amazed, aside Suigo being, like always, serious and not showing any sort of emotions, at the massive flying ship. Despite their own ship, formerly named "Black Death" being a massive ship on it's own, this one seemed to be much larger than it.
Dude: Well .. that's definitely something you dont see everyday. A freaking flying ship ! Man, they ALMOST make me look bad, hahahaha !
Sabres: Hey, check out the clown ! What the heck is he doing ?!
Suigo puts the newspaper down, slowly getting up, and putting a similar suit to the one Dude is wearing, before walking outside of the protection zone. He puts out a Den Den Mushi, a black one. The very same his captain usually carries instead. And he talks via it.
Suigo: Welcome, Maximillion Sir. My apologies for my captain's absence from this spot, but he prefers to stay on his ship rather than this cursed land.
The other 2 big names of the crew, Dude and Sabres, also come along, with Dude wearing the suit, but Sabres not wearing any sort of protective armor, seemingly not caring at all about those annoying "bullets" of ice raining down on them.
Suigo: But I must first ask you this, simply due to it's importance. *a small pause* Friend, or enemy ?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:28 am

"Can I turn him into a chicken?" Manta asked with a funny grin on his face as he looked towards Wako who was embarrassing the whole crew right in front of the Black Cross Pirates. That clown... He was quite funny, yet it was strange for him to have room inside the crew. Most of the people in the crew were just a bunch of crazy bastards, yet Wako was just a somewhat "crazy" guy with a few problems... And as Manta knew that, he decided not to do anything. He was pretty sure that he would keep being annoying, even if he was turned into a chicken. He just sighed and he looked towards the pirates in front of them as the ship finally landed.

"No need to..." Maximillion said to Manta while looking towards the Black Cross Pirates and afterwards he responded to Ellen. He said "Ellen... I already told Manta before... You will just wait and see. If he wants to show himself to you guys, of course. Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmph!". Apparently, the guy Maximillion was about to meet was somebody that nobody from the crew ever met before. Only Manta had met Suigo and the rest of the crew in Water 7 after Maximillion was taken in Impel Down, but he had never met that man personally before. Seeing Suigo, Manta said "I see..." and he stopped talking to wait what his brother would say.

Seconds of silence took place when the crew landed and afterwards the Black Cross Pirates started talking. Dude was looking at the ship, while Sabres was laughing with the clown's actions and Suigo was greeting Maximillion. Maximillion carefully listened to his words and he took a small smiley face after the moment of the small pause. "Hanashi Suigo... The Black Katana that worths 216,000,000 Beli... Do you believe that I would ever bite the hand of the people who once fed me? It has been a long time since we met before, in Shabondy and helped me make a name for myself... I remember, though, that when I was a rookie, you did not use to call me a sir. Did something change over the time?" Maximillion commented while still keeping a smile on his face, yet a look on his eyes that did not seem to show any feelings nor emotions.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Suigo takes a large thick cigar out of a pocket on his chest, lights it up and takes a deep breath, before smirking slightly.
Suigo: You don't call a rookie "Sir", but you do call "Sir" a person that has achieved enough to no longer be in the rookie zone. Let alone someone that proved his superiority over everyone else and reached the top.
Dude: You sure got a way with words now, don't you blade ? Hahaha !
Sabres: I can feel his powerful battling spirit hidden behind his gentleman talking. Give me thrills ! Hahahaha !
Suigo casually ignores Dude, and then switches contacts with another man. He tells him "Sir Maximillion has arrived."
???: I already now. Can you please tell them to lower their ship a bit, I'd like to get on board for a friendly talk .. but wait, you already hear me, don't you Maximillion ? Mufufufu.
A figure can be seen on the deck, but it's surrounded by a black fog of some sort.

((OOC: GUESS WHO MAX ?!! lol xD))
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 pm

"Hehe.. my Epicness knows no bounds.." Wako thought he successfully hypnotized everyone that looked at him, in his own world his attempt to hypnotize had worked completely and nobody would remember what had happened. How did he come up with this conclusion? Simple, his crewmates were seemingly ignoring him after a brief look, that must mean their minds were whipped out by his Powerful hypnotizing skills.. he had saved the day. If he worked hard on his hypnotizing, he could even successfully sell his priceless strings he found on Impel Down.

Now that Wako thought of that subject; his crew seemed to be impervious to Wako's superior bargaining skills, as he could not sell a single Piece of string for 100 million belli. Maybe these people would budge a little more then his crew, but he might need help. Wako moved towards the crew members known as Quincy, Ellen, and Manta. He put a piece of string in front of them and wiggled it to make it look interesting.

"Which one of you wants to make 1% of my total profit? that would make you 1 million belli for every string you help me sell!! all you have to do is help me sell these 100 million belli strings of absolute awesomeness." Wako hoped for a positive response form them, since he still hadn't told them the strings were 100 million belli were actually normal strings he found in Impel down.. but hey, in his mind they weren't suspecting Wako at all.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:07 pm

"Grab the idiot, Manta. He is embarassing us." Maximillion said to Manta, referring to Wako who was definitely making the crew look like a bunch of idiots to his allies. "Right." Manta said before he moved towards Wako in order to grab him and move him back at his room so that he would not make the Dusk Pirates look like a bunch of stupid bastards to the rest of the Black Cross Pirates.

As soon as Manta started moving, Maximillion continued talking to Suigo. The Black Katana was giving him a satisfying answer, an answer that Maximillion really wanted to hear. However, he still wanted to continue the conversation so that he would bring it to the point where he would listen to the sentence that he liked listening "Well, it has not been such a long time, Black Katana. As for superiority, I already had that when we met in Shabondy... I was superior compared to the rest of the rookies... Was I not? That was the reason that I picked his attention after all...". Then, a small pause took place. Maximillion stopped talking for a few seconds and he raised his head and his hand to point towards the man on the deck of the ship who was surrounded by a black fog. "That was the reason that I picked your attention, after all... Right... Wally?"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:16 pm

It took all of Frank's patience and mental capacity to hold back his anger. First, he had to act "formal" in front of some pirates that he didn't even know, which was by itself a task that he could barely manage without taking a deep breath once in a while. He didn't even have to breathe as a dead man walking, but he remembered it had some relaxing capabilities. Then, Wako started losing it, which pretty much stretched Frank's nerves to their limit. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth as his pupil-less eyes turned to Wako. He had absolutely no interest in any of the pirates who stood before him, he only wanted to take the clown's mouth and staple it to an electric fence.

Frank stepped towards Manta and Wako, and crouched a little to reach their height. "Leave, I'll take care of the fool" Frank whispered to Manta. Manta was obviously better at talking than Frank, which meant that it would be best if Manta'll take Frank's place at the front, while Frank broke some teeth at the back. "Listen up" Frank said, staring at Wako with his empty eyes. "This whole deal is giving me one hell of a headache, and I'm really holding my fists back" Frank said, cracking one of his knuckles to emphasize his point. "But your voice is making it REALLY hard for me to hold back, one of them might even slip away and hit something... or someone" Frank continued, clenching his fist. "In other words, either you clam it, or I'll shatter it to pieces, your call" Frank explained, letting Wako's mind do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Wako felt Mantas hands grab him and pull him away from Maximillion, putting in some last words before being out of reach from Maximillion.

"IT'S A GOOD INVESTMENT I TELL YA!! AN INVESTMEEeenn...t" Wakos voice gradually trailed off as he was dragged into the ship. In his room. From there Frank grabbed Wakos shoulder, the horror had begun.. the second scariest man in the ship had just confronted Wako.. without there being a wall made of Seastone between them.

He made a very clear to most people what he was saying, but to Wako it was almost like Egyptian writings, there was just no way he could get the hint. Wako only understood what he was told, and so he tried to make a response that fit what Wako thought was the conversation.

"If voices are hurting your ears maybe you should see a doctor, odds are you might have an ear infection or something more serious... like diarrhea!! But don't worry, I'll warn Maximillion and the guys we're meeting that you have diarrhea, maybe they'll get the hint and help keep the bathrooms open in case you have an 'emergency'."
Wako then nodded to himself, crossing his arms as if he had successfully solved a problem that seemed unsolvable in most cases.. but there was still one thing that stayed in Wakos mind he didn't understand.

"You want me to eat clams? sorry but I'm not too much into sushi, however I'm sure Manta is if you want to ask him."
Wako nodded again. He was about to leave the room and run down the stairs screaming frank had diahrea, but he had to wait for the conversation to be over.. however Wakos left leg was already in position to run as it was stepping backwards.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:18 am

Suigo smirks again.
Suigo: I see your fondness about praising to be still there. But, you do have a point Sir, you are after all, the most successful of them all. I just hope you are still, excuse the pun, down to earth.
Suigo then, upon hearing his captain talking and Maximillion responding to him, he closes his Den Den Mushi, knowing it's his captain's dialogue from now.
A thick column of this black fog suddenly erupts from the point where the man is standing, and slams into the deck, making a small curve so it actually touches the deck in frond of Maximillion. The "edge" somewhat looks like a hand, with sharp, dark, claws. The man apparently moves inside this, since after a few seconds, he appears inside that "hand", which then divolves into a black fog again. The deck is completely unharmed, as if it was just a gas that touched it.
"You know it already, my friend !! Weee-hahaha !"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Shad0w on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:26 pm

MANTA (SHIP'S ROOMS)

"You worthless trash, there is no way I am letting you go out." Manta said with an angry look on his face, while himself, Frank and Wako were inside the rooms of the ship and he used his scythe to launch a beam towards him in an attempt to turn him into a chicken. Wako had got in his nerves so much, that he would constantly do that until the meeting between the Black Cross Pirates and the Dusk Pirates was about to end. He did not want to see his brother getting embarrassed to his allies and so he would sacrifice his own appearance in the meeting to hold Wako so that he would not show the stupidity that he had to the rest of the pirates around. "Go on, Frank. You should attend the meeting." Manta said while looking towards Wako angrily and he waited to see the response of the zombie.

MAXIMILLION (DECK)

"It has been a long time... Has it not, Wally?" Maximillion said with a smile on his face, as he looked at the former yonko standing in front of him. The two of them had not met since the Atlantis War, the event that showed Wally's true colors to the Government and that briefly earned him the title of a yonko. "I recall our last meeting being in the Atlantis War... Although I failed at helping you at that time, I am pretty sure that now you are happy to see how much my crew has progressed... Anyway, that does not matter anymore. So... May I learn why you wanted to meet me Wally? Did something happen that makes you need of my assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:16 pm

Wally looks a bit different from the last time. While still well built and massive, he is obviously a bit skinnier than before. His hair are also longer on the frond, and not neatly pulled backwards. There's also a massive scar on his torso, part of it being visible from his open shirt. However, he can see that Maximillion is also alot different now, not to mention his numerous scars being visible.
Wally: My God, I almost failed to realize that you are the same Maximillion from 4-5 months ago. You really have being into a LOT of fights, havent you ?! Weee-hahaha !
The way he was speaking, the tone and so on, implied that he was mostly talking about Maximillion's status and strong presence, rather than the many scars he has now.
Wally: Mind if we actually sit down and talk about those kind of things my friend ? Unless of course if you are in a hurry hahaha !
He extents his hand towards Maximillion.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:24 pm

"The same goes for you, too, Wally. Hmphmphmphmphmphmphmph!" Maximillion said with a smile on his face, but he referred instead to the change in the former warlord's and yonko's appearance. Wally had indeed changed, just like Maximillion did. He had a scar on his torso, he was skinnier than before and his hair were much longer. It seemed that Wally had also taken part in a battle that gave him many scars and injuries...

Then, Maximillion raised his hand, giving a handshake to Wally, before he took it down and turned his back to Wally in order to walk towards the rooms. He said "Yes, we can talk as much as you want. I am really curious to see why you called me here. You can come to my meeting room... You know, the crew has not used it yet, so you could make me the honor of letting me use it with your crew. So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:32 pm

Wako heard mantas voice from behind, Wako turned around to see mantas expression since he sounded mad, once he saw him use his evil beam Wako used instinct to duck having both his hands protecting his head. The beam now over Wako was headed towards Franks direction, by the time the beam had passed Wako he had already started running towards the direction of a random room he saw, going inside and closing the door. Wako was in shock, if Manta had turned him into a chicken, odds were he would get... beheaded.

"Oh.. my.. god, I am SOOO gunna die, maybe if I hide.. he wont see me."
Wako found a bed he could hide under, and slid himself under the bed face first.. as a precaution he took his string and placed it on top of his head.

"Hehe.. Crazy people can never see someone when hidden under the contents of a string.. it's basic knowledge."
Wako has heard many rumors regarding many random events, some of course he unknowingly made himself.. this was one of them. Wako was naturally a safe person, in this case if he actually thought he was going to die maybe he would negotiate with Manta, he would much rather negotiate and die then to Drink and get the worst hangover ever just for temporary proper behavior. Wako had a split personality when he got drunk, the thing was he actually got crazier but in an active way.. and of course much more willing to be a thrill seeker rather then safe Wako that avoided danger. His personality in situations that were important was much different then Wako, since this guy actually had common sense. Again though, the after effects are much worse for Wako then dying a quick death, and he would much rather negotiate with Manta if he ever found him then to drink a drop of any alcohol.

"I swear.. If koga was here he would get blamed as I left from teh back door of the ship." T_T (notice there isn't any back doors to a ships bottom)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 am

Wally tilts his head and smiles when he hears that, offer of some sort.
Wally: Sounds like a good idea .. would you mind to give them a way to climb up here to your ship tho ? Cause only Mr. Sabres likes to jump that high, hahaha.
He follows Maximillion, while at the same time talking to Suigo via the Den Den Mushi.
Wally: Maximillion-sama want's you guys up here too. So you, Dude and Sabres will come.
Sabres, hearing this, turns towards the crew sitting behind them, in the protective zone.
Sabres: Alright, Maha, Nouhime, you kids are in charge while we are up there. If another one of those stupid hairy elephants shows up .. well, slice him, we can eat him later ! Jyaaahahahaha !
The trio walks towards the shore, expecting some sort of ladder or something else to be thrown at them, despite Sabres yelling "Let me jump ! I wanna see that clown again anyway !"
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:06 am

Frank barely dodged the beam on time, sidestepping it at the last second. He was turned to a chicken by Manta once, and it was pretty terrible. "WHY YOU!" Frank shouted after Wako, attempting to grab him by the neck and relieve the entire crew of his nonsense for good, but Wako slipped under his grip and ran off into a room. "I'm gonna open his head and make his skull into my personal cereal bowl!" Frank shouted as he approached the door Wako hid behind, but Manta advised him otherwise so he stopped in his tracks.

"Ok I guess..." Frank said, with an upset tone, he really looked forward to beating the crap out of Wako. That clown reached irritating levels that Frank never thought existed. And his strings... his STUPID STRINGS! "But I trust you Manta, I wanna hear this idiot scream all the way from the deck, take good care of him" Frank said, and headed for the stairs that lead to the main deck.

As Frank reached the deck, he noticed the pirates of the other crew boarding the ship. Maximillion seemed ok with it, so Frank didn't make any scenes, but if it was up to him, they would have had one angry zombie to handle by now. He didn't comment, but he kept a wary eye at the pirates, waiting for them to give him an excuse to unleash his anger.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:45 am

MANTA (SHIP'S ROOMS)

"That clown is such an idiot..." Manta wondered, as he started following him, before he saw him entering a room. That clown... He was really such an idiot as Manta said. He had just entered the room in which Manta used to sleep. This was Manta's perfect chance to get rid off the clown. Even if he would force his room to be destroyed because of Wako's clumsiness, he had made up his mind. It was more preferable to have his room destroyed, rather than ruining the alliance between Maximillion and Wally. Manta laughed in an evil way and he looked at Connie which was on his shoulder, as always. "Time to lock the bastard~~~" he said with a cheerful voice to his beloved pet, before he grabbed a key out of his pockets and locked Wako inside the room. Then, he stood in front of the door, like a bodyguard so that he would stop him if he was about to get out.

MAXIMILLION (DECK)

"Hm? A way to get on the ship? Of course..." Maximillion said and he turned his head towards Lappy. Lappy was a creature that was very much tall and had white fur and bunny like ears. Apparently, he was a lapahn, just like all those of Drum Kingdom. Maximillion was pretty sure that Wally knew what the creature was. "Lappy. Get Suigo and Sabres up..." Maximillion said and Lappy grabbed a pile of ropes that were tied in a way that they formed stairs made of ropes, which he dropped to Suigo and Sabres so that they would climb to the ship. "Thank you a lot." Maximillion said and he continued "Shall we go now?", prepared for the meeting.

MAHA (WITH THE REST OF THE BLACK CROSS GRUNTS)

"Yes, sir..." Maha said with a smile on his face, as soon as he listened to the orders of Sabres. Apparently, this was the first time that he got entrusted with something useful for the crew, so he did not want to disappoint the higher officers. He would do anything his higher up had just said at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Wally: What an interesting one, my friend. I'd never expect to see a Lapahn in a pirate crew. Must be quite the fearsome fighter, hm ?
The pirates quickly climb up to the ship, each saluting the remaining of Maximillion's crew that was still watching them, their own ways.
Suigo: Interesting ..
Sabres: Scary, aren't I ya guys ?! Hahahaha !!
Dude is the last one to get on board, and once up there, he removes and throws away his armor, taking a weird pose, grinning.
Dude: Excuse me, Sir Maximillion, but it seems this armor caused you to fail to notice my presence too ~!
Spoiler:
Some moments of silence pass by, in which Maximillion, Wally, Suigo and Sabres are casually walking to the insides of the ship, heading to their meeting room. Then Sabres turns to him.
Sabres: .. Oh, you got up too you fart ? Hurry up, we wont wait all day !!
Dude: No respect to the most brilliant engineer at all !! And Sabres, shut your filth, my bounty is superior than yours !
And, after that small moment of awkardness and weirdness, the five men continue to walk inside.

Meanwhile, in the tents, everyone seems to be looking at Maha. It's rare for any of the big names of the crew to seperate someone amongst them and ask them to basically, be in charge. With the exception of Nouhime, and maybe a very few of them, on unimportant matters almost always, no one else has ever taken that "privilege." So after a few moments, some of the pirates yell "Maha must be really strong then !!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:24 pm

MAXIMILLION (DECK to MEETING ROOM)

As Maximillion entered the ship along with Wally, Suigo, Sabres and Dude, he passed right next to Frank and he said "Come with us, Frank, You too, Quincy. Both of you should be present in the meeting, being the Vice Captains of the crew. We have many things to talk about, so you should be with us to tell us your opinion about what we decide. As for the rest of the crew, Ellen, you are responsible. Just be careful to not blow up anything..." as he walked towards the stairs that would lead to the meeting room, below the deck. For a few minutes, the ones engaged in the meeting were walking and walking... And in the end, they finally arrived behind a big sized door.

Maximillion smiled and he opened the door. Then, he turned the lights on, revealing a big sized room with a big table and a world map on the wall. In front of each chair on the table, there was a piece of paper and a few pencils so that those who would talk could write down what they wanted. The Dusk Pirates had a very organized meeting room. "Sit down, gentlemen." he said to the high ranked members of the Black Cross Pirates, while grabbing a few glasses to fill them with whiskey and a few cigars for his allies to drink and smoke respectively. As soon as he offered them to his allies, he walked towards his position to sit down. He moved his right hand upwards and he touched his head with his index finger, while his elbow was standing on the table. "So... What is the reason that you asked for this meeting, Wally?" he asked and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Frank grunted as a response to Maximillion's command, he hated the talking and planning part of being a pirate. Back in the day, pirates only roamed, now there was all of these political mumbo jumbo stuff that Frank knew nothing about. He followed Maximillion. After all, the man was his captain. At least he had Quincy there to keep him company. The behavior of the Black Cross pirates was quite informal as well, which suggested that they too hated these stuff, making Frank hopeful.

He followed the bunch into the meeting room. As a zombie, Frank had nothing to gain from alcohol or tobacco, so he simply left the whiskey and cigars next to him, in case a toast would be needed. He calmed himself down by imagining what Manta was probably doing to Wako in the next room, it was about time that clown got himself a beating. "So..." Frank said, making his first words, "What the hell are we here to talk about?" He continued, immediately showing his stupidity and overall crankiness.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Ellen was daydreaming through the entire conversation, imagining quite happily of diffrent locatio being blown apart. Saboandy Park. Marineford. Fishman Island. Though she snapped out of it when she questioned the likely hood of fire underwater, to which she heard Max's order. "Yeah sure whatever. By the way let me know if anyone breaks a part of the ship or something, I need something to do.", she replied casually before staring wide eyed with her jaw wide open and shouting out; "Wait what the hell? Dark King Wally?!?!?", as they departed below deck.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Wako heard the lock move while manta was in the other side of the door, Wakos first response was from his own view of the moment. "Haha, Manta managed to lock himself out of.. his.. own.. room- DAMN IT I WAS TRICKED!!" Wako took out his cards, they were more then sharp enough to cut through the door. Wako threw the card with a 3 of clovers, but it missed horribly and turned around, Wako ducked and had the card latch itself on mantas wall.

"Alright Plan B.." Wako sat down with his legs crossed, and started looking around the room. All he could see was normal room stuff.. It didn't look like anything important was in the room but clothes. If he threw an explosive marble odds were he would knock out himself.. if not worse. Looking around the room Wako could not see much to eat either, he had forgotten to get some food while on his way to the deck. Alright, there was only one thing he could do, Wako got comfortable in mantas bed throwing himself on it and moved his body all over the sheets. His bed seemed much more comfortable then wakos.. was it made of feathers? It didn't matter to Wako, he was just going to have to deal with the hunger till manta left, however the card stuck on the wall was probably going to piss off manta.

Wako got so board he took out some marbles from his pants and started throwing them to the ceiling, barely reaching the ceiling without touching it and returning to Wako's hand. The marbles color was green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)   SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SERIOUS: Maximillion & Wally; new start, New World (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next