One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!   GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:50 pm

A Mermaid with a blond pony tail wearing a marine outfit entered the Dersert arena Floating with a bubble around her waist. Her lower half was that of an electric eel streching 6ft with black scales and a yellow fin. Pressing the Huge Bubble Coral on her back with the water dials She created a 15ft by 15ft wate buble around her.

"Namor! Yu are wanted by the World government come peacfully and I will spare your life!"
Readying her fishing gauntlets Erica Volts was ready for battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!   GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Namor merely laughed at the mermaid "You arrest me? Haha ha thats a laugh. I'll make you a deal if you can manage to tire me out. I'll turn myself in. If I defeat you before you can beat me you will have to share a bath with me." Namor ran toward the mermaid in a sprint toward the marine.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!   GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Still within Her 15by 15 foot water buble Erica Pointed her left gauntlet at Namor useing a combo tech.

"Cast & Waterwhip Slash!"shoot from 4 Seastone hooks from her left gauntlet attempting to to stab or hook Namor with her sharpass hooks.

While also useing Her powerful tail to send a horizontal water blade at Namor for good mesure.

Erica tried to figure out water Namor would do thinking to herself. ("Hell probally jump over or duck under the water blade but hes still gotta worry about my hook's so the best move would be to speed to his right or left.")

Erica amied her right fist 5 feet to Namors right side prepared to fire more hooks if she was correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!   GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Namor spins to the right to avoid the hooks. He then uses Kaimen War, a karate chop that split the water blade in half before it could cut his body. The water blade was sent harmlessly to his left and right of his body. Namor still kept running at the right side of the mermaid's body now. She made many tricks Namor had to admit but he doubted if she had any fighting skill. He used his Karakusagawara Seiken technique. Namor threw a powerful punch that released a powerful but slow affect shockwave toward the mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!   GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:35 pm

As Namor moved to the tight as intisipated. Ericareeled back her left hooks and fired her right gaunlet useing

"Tangled" Uses Her right Gauntlet toto fire her 4 hooks around Namor that bounces of the ground attempting to wrap its steel wries around Namor While Erica Charged a powerful electric charge through the Wire.

Attacking Namor in Such put Erica in an undodgeable position as the shockwave passed through the water bubble and her body Knocked Erica out of her bubble with such force as she fell onto the Hot dersert arena floor coughing up blood.

However if her Hooks wrapped around namor and shocked him she would have pulled him after her which would leave him inside the bubble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!   GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Namor was caught unexpectedly by the hooks that bounced off the ground wrapping themselves around the fishman. He yelled in pain as the electricity surged throughout his body. The mermaid then tried to pull Namor into the bubble. Namor caught off by her attack was pulled into the bubble. The shock of the electricity increased 10 folded as the electricity spread throughout his body. Namor had to think of something quick. Namor was 20 times stronger in water. He broke free of the wires using his strength. Namor gathered the water with his hands and proceeded with the Yarinami attack. He gathered the water with his hands creating a cyclone inside the bubble. Then hurls the cyclone in a spear shaped projectile toward the mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!   GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:55 pm

Erica activated her bubble Belt and squished her tail as quickly as she possible could as She dodged the Cyclone water spear by a hair. Muddy sand splashed all over Erica as she reeled back her guanlet.

"Damnit!!! Im not gunna give up yet Namor I will capture you!"

Erica activated her big coral and water dails to create another 15ft water bubble.

Erica proceed to slash her tail around while useing her electricity unleashing a barrage of Lightning water baldes at Namor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!   GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Namor got rid of the water bubble using that technique, but he still had water upon his skin. He threw a punch sending a water created shockwaved toward the mermaid. Once released the attack would hopefully fly straight toward the mermaid push through the blades. Namor leaped out of the way just in case if his attack didn't pull through.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!   GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:17 pm

The Shockwave moved Punched through the Electric Water cutters sending electricfied water splashing all over the sand. Erica couldnt doge the shockwave as it hit her hard in the shomach as it passed through her body damaging her internal organs.

Getting hit by the second shockwave was enough to make her insides burst as she fell to the ground bleed internally slowly dieing.

Erica slowly whispered. "I wasnt strong enough....Damn it....nooo i failed..."

(OOC Namor Wins!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!   GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF: Epic Battle Namor Vrs Erica!!!!
Page 1 of 1