One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth Empty
PostSubject: Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth   Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Note: this is my first character and RP experience suggestions are appreciated, particularly friendly crews I could join

Name: Bell “The anthropologist” Jetsworth

Bounty: 5,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance: Short black hair around shoulder length but she usually has it tied up to help her think. She has bright excited eyes but her body is covered with small scars showing that the hardships shes faced have had a toll on her body but not on her spirit. She wears darker clothes usually black jeans with a patterned short sleeve shirt. She wears slim glasses which are relatively low on her nose. Shes not overly skinny but has a slim but strong figure.

History: She was born in the West Blue and heard stories of Ohara and the tree of knowledge. Her family was very encouraging of her and made sure she got a good education. She studied hard in school growing into a smart young scientist. She was particularly interested in people and that passion got her into quite a few tight spots leaving her with a lot of scars over her body. Those experience also toughened her up and she was able to take a lot of oppression without her spirits getting dampened. Once she completed her basic education and was old enough to travel on her own she said goodbye to her parents and set out to go do further studies at Ohara.
Upon arriving she was very exciting and was very welcomed by the scientists there. She then spent a lot of time in the great library studying all kinds of books on anthropology and the peoples of the islands throughout the world. Finally after having read every book she could find on the subject and filling her notebook with hundreds of useful tidbits of information, she was still eager for knowledge. One of the head librarian told her she should go out and study people in the real world. He set her up with a ship and told her where she could go in West Blue to study some different cultures while encouraging her to go to the Grand Line because that's where exciting and diverse societies were in ample supply.
So she headed out from Ohara to an island in the West Blue. Upon arriving she introduced herself to the local population, a simple people full of happiness and free of worry. She spent time amongst them for a while and picked up there language very quickly becoming very comfortable living amongst them.
She then got word by newspaper bird and rumors of what happened to Ohara and the buster call. She of course didn't believe the slander the government was saying about her friends and fellow researchers on Ohara. She also saw that they had found out about her and that she had left the island. Since they suspected her of involvement in the research about the lost years she saw that she now had a bounty of 5,000,000 upon her head. She explained the situation to her friends on the island and they were understanding and promised to keep her safe. She continued living there for some time but eventually the people saw a marine ship approaching the island. Fearing for her life she gathered up what supplies she could and prepared to flee the island. At this time the people brought a strange fruit they told her it would give her strength and help her survive at sea. She knew what a devil fruit was but the language barrier came in the way and she didn't understand that the fruit was the Mori Mori(plant plant) no mi.
She consumed the fruit thanked the people and ran off on her way. On her way off the island she accidentally ran through some of the foliage and passed through it without problem the plants around then began growing rapidly around her and she began to realize what had happened and that she had consumed one of the devil fruits. At the moment she had no time to think about what had happened nor experiment with her power though. She sailed off headed in the direction of the Grand Line. She used this time sailing on her own to experiment with her power using it to provide food for herself and eventually she grew herself he own strong sturdy boat strong enough and fast enough to keep her safe and get her to the Grand Line.
Once on the Grand Line she sailed around and eventually found islands upon which she lived with the people and studied their culture, However most of these stays were short lived as she had to leave at any sign of the marines. On one of these islands a small bluebird was attracted to her and her power. She befriended the small creature and it now travels along with her on her head enjoying the constant wildlife she creates along her path.
She is now looking for a crew to spend her time with and travel the Grand Line with now wanting human companions.

Personality: Very energetic full of life and energy always looking to meet new people and study new societies. She has become very self sufficient but is still very quick to trust people however not quite so quick as to be tricked. She is very smart and observant and able to pick up languages and become fluent very quickly. On top of this she is very good negotiator and able to communicate well through both writing and speech. She tends away from a fight but if she must shes holds her own quite well and has a strong will to live.

Ship: Forest haven (a natural looking ship grown from the use of her powers, it is covered by trees and foliage making it impossible to see into the depths of the ship)

Ship Flag: black background with a tree cross section in the center and crossed palm leaves mimicking the jolly roger.

Devil Fruit: Mori Mori no mi (Officially Plant plant fruit)
type: Logia
effect: The user is able to create and control plants, and can travel through plantlife

Special Abilities: Very adept at learning languages

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
mori mori no camoflauge(hide amongst plantlife)
mori mori no vine( creates a vine which she uses as a weapon)
mori mori no shuriken (creates small spiked fruits which she can throw at enemies)
mori mori no wall (creates a wall of trees)
mori mori no shell (a giant hollow tree grows around her encapsulating her)
mori mori no spear (causes sharp bamboo that shoots out of the ground piercing her opponent)
mori mori no doku (either creating a slew a various poisonous plants (poison hemlock, ivy, oak, etc) around her foe or near her for use against her foe)
mori mori no maze (makes the grass in the area grow up to ten feet tall to obscure her foe’s path)
mori mori no bou (creates a wooden staff to use for combat)

Weapons/Items: Trusty old notebook where she keeps all her notes from her studies.

Goals: to study all of varying societies in the world and learn about human nature.

Last edited by The Anthropologist on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth   Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 3:31 pm

I have updated my character please take a look at her Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth   Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:10 pm

I still need approval. I have added more things to my character. If I need to change something for my character please let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth   Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 pm

everything seems fine to me, APPROVED

Good first character by the way. I think that if you're looking for a friendly crew, the Milky Way Pirates are an option, it's my crew and I usually try to stay away from rp fight as well lol. But yeah you don't have to if you don't want C:

I prefer rp'ing comedy, so if you're looking for that you should join. Besides Saki(the captain) is really welcoming and nice!

That's it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth   Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bell "The Anthropologist" Jetsworth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: