One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A New Life.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New Life.  Empty
PostSubject: A New Life.    A New Life.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:48 pm

A new life.

Chapter one: An easy life.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock going off. With a sigh I slammed my fist down onto the annoying machine crushing it. I groaned as I heard my pain in the neck 'room mate' snicker from inside my head. "Now now Ven no need to be angry...Oh and you're late for school by the way." it said only snickering more when I muttered a curse and shaped my clothes for today. Ran out the door and...Well I began my rain of 'terror' as spider man put it on the town before heading to school. I decided to start my day with messing with spidey, just as his shift at the at the daily bugle ended I webbed up the entrance causing it so he couldn't get out. I could see Peter sighing behind the door "Very funny Ven now retract the webbing back into your body." he said from behind the glass as I only laughed. But I did comply afterwards and took the webbing back and shot off like a bat out of hell.

As I swung across the streets of new york I casually dipped down and into traffic and came back up. This had caused a small crash and I let out a laugh as I swung away. Someone had some guts though as they threw a brick at me only for my symbiote to shoot out a tendril and crushed the brick. I soon landed at school but I saw a teacher waiting for me. She spoke in a rather condescending tone "The principle wants you now freak." She said with a scowl on her face. Super power haters...Jealous cause she don't have power I guess. I walked into the office and saw my mother waiting in there with the principle they both looked upset at me though mom seemed to have a gleam of happiness in her eye that Ms. Ault didn't seem to catch. "Mr. Ven I am sorry to inform you and your mother you can no longer attend this high school." she said in a calm voice. I on the other hand "What! Why!?" I yelled slamming my fist down onto the desk breaking it in half.

"You terrorize the city, your prone to violent out burst like what you just did and you are giving our school a bad name. How ever I have contacted someone to take you in and in terms train you in your power. You'll be going to the titans in the west to join them and they'll help you train your powers." my jaw dropped as she said this. "How did you even get them to agree to this!?" I yelled again. "Simple we didn't but we aren't taking you back and the Governor isn't allowing you back into the state." she said simply as I groaned. I took all I needed into the storage portal in my body and left off to find the titans.

*end chapter*

AN: Yes it is a marvel and DC cross over. Yes it is a custom main character and if you don't like it don't read =/

Last edited by Alexander Urashiima+ on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

A New Life.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life.    A New Life.  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:03 pm

Nice! Very well written i'm hoping on more chapters Razz.
Back to top Go down

A New Life.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life.    A New Life.  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Chapter Two: A pain in the ass life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sighed as I sat on my bus to Jump City "Price of power right?" I mentally asked my symbiote "That is correct Ven. Your stop is here by the way." he said as I stood up payed and got off. I wandered the city until I saw them, the teen titans. Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Star-fire and Raven. "Hey do me a favor...Change my clothing to all black Jeans, Hood, Shoes and a pair of sunglasses." I asked my symbiote to do as it changed my clothing. Swinging only to hear a baby crying I changed course and swung to the stroller about to be hit by a bus and kicked it out of the way and it rolled onto the side walk...Where it exploded "OH WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelled before being struck by the bus, on the bright side the titans noticed me as I landed on their table and crushed their pizza. I heard a voice yell "DUDE!" and it came from a scrawny green man who collapsed to his knees at what I could only assume was the loss of his pizza.

A large African-american teen picked me up and shook me "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM MAN!?" he yelled while shaking me. "My problem is I'm doing your work while your being lazy asses and eating pizza!" I yelled back. I punched him in his human eye and made him drop me before what I could only assume to be a land mine landed on the table. Then I heard Robin "RUN!" which I tried to but it blew up in my face, I went flying back and get embedded into a wall. I growled as the titans fought these freaks my symbiote fully covered my body in an odd suit, our eyes became snake like and our mouth was full of sharp fangs dripping with what seemed to be poison. We leaped into the battle and onto a teen known as Mammoth and began an assault on him. We began to punch his head knee his back before throwing him down the street. The fight stopped as everyone looked at us "Which one of you blew us into a wall with that mine?" we asked as one of his team mates pointed to him.

The kid tried to fly away to avoid us but we shot our tendril out and wrapped him up and we yanked him into the street. His team mate tried to attack us with some pink wave of energy but we leaped out of the way and wrapped her in a black cocoon which her power seemed to have problems breaking her out of. Walking over to the kid we picked him up and removed his back pack "HEY THATS MINE!" he yelled at us only for us to throw him to Mammoth. Dropping his back pack we stomped on it several times until it was completely destroyed. I felt the symbiote come off me as I went back to the hood and other things. Robin looked at me with a pissed expression "What's your problem!" he yelled at me as I yawned. "My problem? My problem is I just take care of your problem in less time to." I said as I walked away. How ever I heard a yell from behind me as a foot made contact with the back of my head.

It shocked both me and my symbiote to the point where I lost the hood to my hoodie and the glasses. I turned to see Robin in a fighting stance and I groaned "Pain in the ASS!" I yelled as I ran at him and went to hit him which he leaped over and kicked me in the back. I grunted but tendrils came from my back and wrapped around his ankle and threw him into a wall. Another tendril launched from my wrist and pulled him back to my self as I wrapped my hand around his throat and kept him in the air. "Now listen here...I did what you should have done. I took care of the problem, I made it so they can no longer fight and cause harm. It'll come sooner or later when you HAVE to kill to take care of a problem. If you can't handle that then you aren't cut out to be a hero." I said dropping him as he gasped for breath.

I began to walk away as my hood and glasses came back before I heard Robin "Wait...Your name...What is it?" he asked. I simply stated "Void." before swinging away.

*chapter end*
Back to top Go down

A New Life.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life.    A New Life.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:27 pm

Chapter Three: Another meeting.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat on a sign blending into the building as I watched Robin fight the titans. "Seems he has changed eh...Maybe we should show him what we can do?" I asked my other half. Who only gave me a chuckle in return and a nod, we looked out and saw Robin and Starfire preparing to blast each other. We shot out our tendril and broke Robin's machine and knocked him down. The same tendril latched onto the sign of the building they were on and began to pulls us towards them. Swinging by Robin and delivered a kick to his chest sending him back down again. We landed on the sign "Don't interfere in this fight. I want it to be skill and natural strength only." I told my symbiote as he agreed. I jumped down and looked at Robin taking a fighting stance.

Robin seemed to growl at me "This doesn't concern you!" he said glaring at me behind his mask. "Oh...But it does Robin...You have broken the law and resisted arrest...It completely concerns me." I said before I rushed at him and delivered a hard kick to his stomach followed by a punch to the chest. Robin grunted and sent a kick to my jaw but I grabbed his leg and threw him into one of the metal pillars holding the sign. How ever something odd happened to the other titans. Robin looked at me pleadingly "Please just let me go! He won't stop unless I bring what he needs!" he said. I looked at the other titans then him and sighed. "Get out of here...But tell your boss if he sends more of his thugs my way...I'll kill them." I said as Robin nodded and ran off. I sighed and took each titan back via holding them with Tendrils.

I watched as they woke one by one. Beast Boy seemed to be the first to speak "Dude what happened?" he asked no one in particular. I lowered my self off of a web and looked him in the eye "You got your asses kicked by a fifteen year old with no super powers and I had to save your asses, that's what happened." I said dropping off the web. Then I heard Cyborg speak "He's our friend and team mate." he told me. "If he was your friend he would have hesitated to attack or not attacked at all." I said as Cyborg looked down avoiding my gaze. "Listen he is concerned about you all and something is going on here...We need to find out what." I said before Cyborg shot up again. "We!? What's this we?" to which I responded simply "I did acts of crime on my turf...That's when it became we." I said and no one seemed to argue so we began to come up with a plan.

With Robin:

Robin approached Slade and bowed "I'm sorry I couldn't get the remaining parts. The Titan's and that guy Ven interfered." he said as Slade looked at him. "Go rest and prepare for training in the morning." Slade told Robin as he did as his mentor said. Slade looked at his screens over looking the world "That boy...Ven...He is proving to be much more of a problem then originally thought to be." he thought. "If it comes down to it...He'll join me as well or die."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Life.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life.    A New Life.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Life.
Page 1 of 1