One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Cross Pirates

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Red Cross Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Red Cross Pirates   Red Cross Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Crew Name: Red Cross Pirates

Captain: Reath "Black Paw" Jones

Flag:
Spoiler:

Ship: Don't have one yet

Side: Pirates

Crurent Members:

Captain & Doctor
Red Cross Pirates Tek4f0c5e81d2c094325953
Reath "Black Paw" Jones
Special Skills: Nikyu Nikyu No Mi
Red Cross Pirates Bsymbol0

Musician
Red Cross Pirates Wain_w10
Wain Walker
Special Skills: Fist Fighter & Musical Influence

Dancer and MMA practitioner
Red Cross Pirates J33ET
Charlton Ruckus
Special Skills: Dancing Fighting Style

Total Crew Bounty= Red Cross Pirates Bsymbol0

Crew Goals:
Collect a small crew of Pirates together get a large bounty and become a strong Shichibukai or Yonko

Crew History: Ever since finding his devil fruit and experimenting with it, Reath has been training and learning how to use it and what circumstances it would be useful in. Reath has spent allot of his time figuring out if it was worth eating it or not as it has stopped him from swimming, as a doctor he has been doing a few odd jobs around the town trying to see if there is any ways for him to make some money to buy a ship even though he is more likely to and thinking about stealing one instead. But as he is new to his devil fruit powers he is reluctant to steal one until he can use them better.

Thread History

Red Cross Pirates: Back Off! (In Progress)

Expeting new members?: The rules for joining are I must review your character first to see if I think they are suitable but I am looking for 2 human non devil fruit users, one man who fights with his feet like Sanji and another who fights with his fists like a martial artist not a boxer I don't want anyone who fights with weapons. I may want a panda for the crew too but not a pet panda but one more like Beppo from Trafalgar Law's crew who can talk and fight, but I may consider any other animals if you show them to me I would be happy to have a look. I will also want any potential crew mates to not be too strong, and for them to have some room for improvement.

Last edited by Antler on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:14 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

Red Cross Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Cross Pirates   Red Cross Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:54 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Red Cross Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Cross Pirates   Red Cross Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:54 pm

Awesome thank you Joyce
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

Red Cross Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Cross Pirates   Red Cross Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:49 pm

would you like a inventor chick
Back to top Go down

Red Cross Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Cross Pirates   Red Cross Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:52 pm

No for this crew I am only accepting very specific people into the crew sorry
Back to top Go down

Red Cross Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Cross Pirates   Red Cross Pirates Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Right guys this is the opening thread of the Red Cross Pirates

Heres the link to it:
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5677-red-cross-pirates-back-off#92252
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Red Cross Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Cross Pirates   Red Cross Pirates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Cross Pirates
Page 1 of 1