One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fukyuu fukyuu no mi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

fukyuu fukyuu no mi Empty
PostSubject: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:07 am

Name in Japanese (translation): Fukyuu Fukyuu no mi (Immortal Immortal fruit)
Capabilities: the user has been granted immortality in the sense that he/she can not age, and is resistant (however not immune) to injury / diseases.
Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:51 am

I'm not to sure about the damage resistance, but I'd like to se what other admins think.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:44 pm

um, i was wondering if i could get this fruit approved yet? i spoke with admin-sama about it and he was the one that suggested the damage resistance rather than immunity, id really like to get in the game asap but i need this fruit and my tomahawks approved first if im not mistaken...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:13 pm

unless I say approved in all caps on its own line it is not so, same with ANY admin
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:25 pm

Like I said, I'm not sure which way to go on this one. It should be fine but I know Admin-Sama has some reservations about fruits like this that require some drawbacks as well. And his last post didn't give any opinion whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:26 pm

he needs a drawback or two and should spell out as clearly as possible just HOW damage resistant he is
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:49 pm

ok lemme see...

id say a drawback of this fruit is that if he becomes fully submerged in water, the effects of the fruit become null, therefor all of his life catches up to him (671 years for the character i plan to use it on) in one go, so theres no hammer, its just, submerged, dead.

and for resistant, id say he takes maybe 30-50% (whatever you think is reasonable) less damage from non-fatal blows such as kicks punches or wounds that don't hit a vital organ or point, but if its fatal or say instant kill, like decapitation, he'd lose his life like a normal person would.

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:51 pm

now we are getting somewhere... but ALL DF users have the hammer under water thing! ALL OF THEM so thats a given
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:52 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
now we are getting somewhere... but ALL DF users have the hammer under water thing! ALL OF THEM so thats a given

what i mean is he doesnt even have the chance to be a hammer, the power of the fruit is nulled when he becomes completely submerged in salt water, therefor, 671 years of life, catch up to him in an instant, and he dies instantly. i.e. ocean = bad lol!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:32 pm

what ever, moving on we do not measure damage in numbers so it is impossible to calculate 30%
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:17 pm

hmmm... i dont really need the damage resistance, the only thing i really wanted out of the fruit was the never aging part for my character... if id have a little bit extra damage reduction, id say its almost like having a mini tekai that doesnt work against cutlass or pistols, but only against blunt objects...

and if the downside that i came up with wasnt good... hmm... it was hard enough coming up with that one >< but if you want more, i can think of something ^^
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:21 pm

it just seems like a waist to have a DF with NO ability other than not aging, I mean you only get three DF user chars out of your ten and only two captains, not that we use a ranking system, we really don't
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:28 pm

i mean ive got an idea for a logia type DF that i think would be the brute force type DF user, but i really only need the aging part for my history, since i want my bounty due to being alive during the void century... i mean, how bout i just recover twice as fast as a normal human? like if someone gets shot, instead of bedridden for a month, it only takes 2 weeks? rather than damage resistance which would be difficult to calculate, that might be a little better... or hell he could regenerate lost limbs after a certain amount of time... though that could be considered overpowered... but itd make for badass scenes... and i could decorate my rooms with my own limbs! sexeh...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:31 pm

ONE Df to a char

Longia are ELEMENTAL fruits if you want a strength fruit then it would be primicia

we already HAVE a regeneration fruit here, feel free to use it
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:42 pm

nono, i dont mean 2 df's, i meant as in, for a second character who might be the friend of this character, but i think im too lazy to multitask with more than 1 character so it prolly wouldnt happen.. and the regen fruit wouldnt explain his abnormally long life span...
though i personally dont see a fruit that only prevent you from aging as a waste, since it would give me limitless amounts of time to train in martial arts, rokushiki, and to train the muscles. if used properly it could be a very handy power.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:53 pm

so...

no natural ageing (use phisicaly stays at the age they were when they ate it)

but...

can they get sick?
poisoned?

do they need to eat?
sleep?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:39 pm

hmmm... you make a good point...

id say that the user cannot get sick, seeing as how illness is technically a cause for natural death, and in the same sence adding a poison to the body wouldnt constitute as a natural death, the immune system should be able to handle that... so basically its something along the lines of the fukyuu makes your immune system batshit crazy awsome so bacteria and viruses cant effect you so it keeps you in perfect health, as well as prolonging life by a couple centuries or so...

hows that sound?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:23 pm

ok, how is this... it prevents him from aging, and only prevents him from dying by means of a fatal attack such as being shot in the chest, however, if he has enough blood loss, or goes through enough pain, he will pass out, and be at the mercy of whoever knocked him out... ie, he may be unable to die, but his body still reacts to injury the same as a normal humans would.

and for a limitation, aside from being totally submerged in salt water or decapitation killing him, if he hasn't eaten in a while (5 hours), the power of the fruit will begin to revert sapping his strength and life force...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:28 pm

what ever the whole just not aging part is fine if you are okay with it

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:31 pm

thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Orphan_Smasher wrote:
if he hasn't eaten in a while (5 hours), the power of the fruit will begin to revert sapping his strength and life force...
In real life I'm like that...I have a medical condition called hypoglycemia. Too much insulin, as apposed to diabetes(or diabeetus), where you have to little insulin.
((sorry...just a little fun fact...I'll shut up... Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad ))
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:48 pm

blech... well... im like that too, but i dont have an excuse, im just a glutton...

oh yea, i forgot to ask, which parts are approved, like which limitiations for the no aging? just so i know, cause i listed quite a few differant things in the thread
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:01 pm

its a fruit that makes you not age

be happy it got approved
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:30 pm

Orphan_Smasher wrote:
blech... well... im like that too, but i dont have an excuse, im just a glutton...

oh yea, i forgot to ask, which parts are approved, like which limitiations for the no aging? just so i know, cause i listed quite a few differant things in the thread
I probably got it in a period of my life where I looked like a holocaust survivor. I never ate anything, so that might have caused it.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fukyuu fukyuu no mi   fukyuu fukyuu no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fukyuu fukyuu no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: