One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

deleted.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

deleted. Empty
PostSubject: deleted.   deleted. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:21 am

It was morning in Shabondy Archipelago, and the new promoted marine captain Isaac Olsen woke up looking at the roof in his bed room at the marine base, suddenly someone knocked at the door, and a marine officer came in and said "Captain Olsen, you are requested at the admirals office" Isaac just jumped out of bed, got dressed, and stood ready by the door in his lap coat and followed the marine officer to the office, when he walked into the office the admiral said "Sit down Isaac" then he poited to a chair Isaac sat down and looked at the admiral, and in a second of eye contact, made a electric shock went through his brain and brought out his other personality, James, and since James had such a diffrent attitude than Isaac it was easy to see who wwas who, then the admiral said "and welcome to you too James, well here is the case, we in the council has decided to give you, your own crew, you have one week to gather a crew get a ship, and leave the port, you wil be heading towards Logue town before you wil go to Mermaid island get going that's an order" and with tha James stood up reached his hand forward and said with a crazy voice thanks admiral, you maniac then he pressed on a pressure point on the hand that made the entire arm go numb don't worry it wil go over, in a couple of mouths then he laughed as crazy when he left the office, when he closed the door, another electric shock struck the brain and Issac was back, then he said to himself(James) that was not cool james, you wil get us in trouble by doing that then James was back oh shut you sissy, you need to let loose some times, feel free, like me then Issac was back well, at least be a little more polite next time James Fine Issac good, now let's find a ship.
when he arrived at the docks everyone backed away from the man know as the crossed heart, or the mad doctor, it depended on where you were, Isaac walked over to a ship sales man and said hello there Isaac Olsen here, I was wondering if you had a ship for me? the old man behind the desk, looked terifyed and said "yes mister Olsen, I think I have the perfeck ship for you, come here" then he made Isaac follow him too a pich black coloured marine ship black my favorite colour Isaac and James thought as they looked at the ship, and with another electric shock in the brain James said I take it

Last edited by Kayzen on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

deleted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deleted.   deleted. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:29 pm

A small group of marines went over to Isacc and said "Package delivery for Isaac" The marines had no idea what was in it but all the leader said was "all we have been told to do is deliver this package to you and told to tell you is to guard it because it is very valuable" the marines there were 10 of them to carry it they laid it down they were the strongest marines on the island when they uncovered it for it was a sarghophigos. the marines left to report back but as they left a slight rustling sound from inside the sarghophigos.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

deleted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deleted.   deleted. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:24 am

Isaac heard his name being called and sw the delivery guys coming towards him with some thing on a trolley covered with a pair for sheets, when they took the sheets of and he saw what it was he gazed upon what he saw infront of him, and this was for him, and as he got close to the sarghophigos his mind switched to James what an amazing sarghophigos , I can't wait to examin the body inside he thought for himself, and with no waiting he used his strenght to open the heavy lid to the sarghophigos, and saw the body inside, from what James could see, was that this corps was alt least 2000 years old, due to the type of bandages she was wearing, he could also see that she had been a pharoah, due to the jewels she had, and with just a snatch at the mummi, James had the jewelry in his hands, she is dead so what good could she use it for James thought as he put the jewels along with his stuff.
Then he waved to some guys he had rented for loading his stuff onto the ship and after 40 minutes of lifting carrying and alot of pain and nagging, everythign was on the ship including the sarghophigos, and 10 minutes later he was ready for departure, he had no crew members, so what he was strong enought on his own, and who knew maybe he mett some people on his journey, his first goal was to to get to Logue Town for some major resuply, then was going to roam along the grand line fighting pirates, but first he wanted to have a look at that mummi, so he put a helm lock on the helm that kept it straigt towards Logue town, then he went down to his cabin where he had the mummi, when he closed the door behind his he opened the sarghophigos, took the mummi out and put her on the autopsy table, then he took his autopsy knife and was ready to cut her open.
Back to top Go down

deleted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deleted.   deleted. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:01 pm

tsubaki Started scream As the knife pierced her chest she Made the her bindings SMash Off pushing everything away her body was floating in the ball of linen but she didnt have much on except the binding and moments later she forced them back on she stood up trying to stop the bleeding and shouted " Hvorfor vil du prøve og skjære opp prinsessen!" she spoke in her native toughe to her time and place. she thought she had just been asleep she didnt know she had been dead. she then started to look around the ship from some clothes to were.

Hvorfor vil du prøve og skjære opp prinsessen means Why would you try and slice up your princess
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

deleted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deleted.   deleted. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:42 am

James became both scared and amazed when he saw the mummi come alive, he looked at the wound he had made and quickly grabbed needle and thread, amd a few seconds later the wound was stiched togther, then the mummi spoke, fortunantly James/Issac had been taking language classes, so from what the mummi had said James could tell she was speaking Norwegian, so he replyed back with the worst accent ever Jeg viste ikke at du var i live, så jeg ville se hvordan hvordan menneske kroppene hadde utviklet seg fra da til nå then he waited for the mummi to reply.

OOC: I am from Norway so I understand Norwegian
Back to top Go down

deleted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deleted.   deleted. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:51 am

OOC: sorry i didnt know , im also from norway The southern part

tsubaki didnt allow james to come near her, she created alot of rock hard clothed and pushed him away and created a sphere around herself of linen spinning at a speed which would slice through human flesh, she then quickly got to work on her own wounds as she heard what james had to say and she replied actually she snapped at him "Jeg har nettopp sovet, og du eksperimenterer på meg, hvor jeg er og hvem som er å vinne krigen mellom far min denne smålig opprør" she then sat down on her own sarghophigos and waited for a responce. she didnt know she had no power left, she had no idea she was in a new time period. she was a princess og her time and she sat like one after making what she was sitting on comfitable with cloth she made.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

deleted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deleted.   deleted. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:44 am

James heard what she said and replied with this du er på mitt pirat skip, du har sovet i 2000 år, og jeg vet ikke hvem som vant dette slaget du snakker om, nå si meg hva er ditt navn? then he waited for her reply.

OOC: cool I am from east of norway, in oppland to be accurate.
Back to top Go down

deleted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deleted.   deleted. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:50 am

Tsubaki moved like lighting around the room when she got back to her chair she had created so many spike around james she then said " Hvorfor skal jeg fortelle deg navnet mitt, når du har ikke fortalt meg ditt og det er bare høflig deg respektløst gutt jeg er en prinsesse"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

deleted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deleted.   deleted. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:16 am

as the spikes gathered around James a electrick shock went throught his brain and Issac was looking at the mummi standing in front of him and called him a respectless boy, then he said jeg beklager så uhøflig av meg, mitt navn er Issac Olson, og du har sikkert møtt James allerede, vell jeg har splittet personlighet, så den Issac som snakket til deg i stad var min andre personlighet James, nå kunne du være så snill å fjerne disse piggen, du kan stikke ut øye på noen then he waited for the mummi to reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

deleted. Empty
PostSubject: Re: deleted.   deleted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deleted.
Page 1 of 1