One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the pistol fist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

the pistol fist Empty
PostSubject: the pistol fist   the pistol fist Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:45 pm

weapon name: the pistol fist
description: it is a boxing glove made out of sea stone and steel, it has two layers, the inner layer is of steel so that df users can use it, while the outer layer is made out of 2 centimeter thick seastone, on top of the gloves knuckles are four pistol cylinders plus the fire mechanism from a normal pistol, inside the glove is presure sensor, that fires of the guns on the the knuckle at the moment of impact, to make a long story short, when you punch someone with this glove the 4 guns will fire if the presure force is strong enough.
weapon special abilities: optional
history: Franklin of the bare fist pirates made this weapon on his first journey, it is the only one of it's kind.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

the pistol fist Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pistol fist   the pistol fist Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:12 pm

your not gonna believe this but I just had this idea the other night

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

the pistol fist
Page 1 of 1