One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Empty
PostSubject: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Laying on the deck of his ship with the sun gently kissing his tan skin felt amazing. It was the perfect temperature out the seas were nice and calm and he didn't have a worry in the world. That was until the sun was blocked by a huge object. He opened his eyes to see his huge bodyguard looking out towards the ocean.

He looked at the giant man who was his only real friend and then he stood up and looked at what the giant human was looking at. "LAND" He shouted "Finally our journey begins." He ran towards his room and put his suit on. When he walked back out he had a more serious expression on. He smiled holstered his gun and sheathed his sword. He walked to the front of the boat and said "Let's go find our new family Antonio." With this he jumped off of the boat and landed on the shore
Back to top Go down
BloodElfPrince

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:59 am

Antonio had been training most of the day and he was covered in sweat. He didn't want to ruin his suit so he took it off a while ago. He was swinging his massive sword when he saw something off in the distance. He looked closer and it was exactly what they were looking for. An island.

He cleaned off and after he dressed he walked towards Leo and found him lying on the deck of the ship. He smiled, this was one of the only times he saw him really peaceful. He walked over to him and looked towards the sea again. He saw Leo shoot up and yell before the kid ran and changed into his suit. Antonio heard the last thing Leo said before he jumped off of the ship. He smiled and jumped off with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Taku walked infront of leo and said to him "would you like to play my little game if you win i will give you 1,000,000 belli or you have to do is guess which box i am in" to prove she was telling the truth she grabbed the box of money and showed it to leo opening it with the un used hand. she then put the box down behind a table under a table cloth. in reality the box went into her hand the box under the tablecloth/table had no money in actually it had nothing in it. she then pointed towards 4 closed chest with metal reinforcement and made of wood. she went around each box and showed him that they had no tricks going in them like opening bottums or any trick really she then stood infront of leo and asked him "would you like to play then?"
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Leo looked at the girl and almost instantly his childish side came out. He became very excited and he looked at the girl and said "Of course I'll play." He said this almost jumping up and down with joy. The girl showed him that it wasn't a trick and then he looked at the 4 chest. His face became serious for but a second and he said "If you lie to me though I'll kill you." After he said this he was playful again and waited for the girl to hide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:56 pm

taku jumped into a box it may off looked random but she made it look randome but it was specially selected because at a distance it would be impossible to tell that the box she went into had a 1mm gap at each side of the walls making it slightly bigger inside but not visibly bigger. she sat inside for the crowd to see as the box lid shut and then she transformed into a open top box she then had two random people quickly move all the boxes around to confuse this man and then one said to leo "to have 5 tries it will be 5 beli" after collecting the money they let him pick. (5 tries as in 5 games.)
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Jinsoku was walking down the road looking very angry. He was mumbling to himself and his whole face was red from anger.''That damn trickster girl... Took my money... Oh well I couldnt be angry at a lady...'' Jinsoku wasnt actualy angry he was just frustrated becouse he really likes money. He saw the trickster girl again so he decided to head over to her and ask her how she tricked him.
Back to top Go down
Scurvy Steve

Scurvy Steve

PostSubject: Re: The Medici Gang part 1   Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Ethel's stride was full of joy; he had just feasted on the most glorious of fruits. His hunger had been satisfied, and nothing could make him feel less than happy. He strolled around aimlessly for a few moments before an assortments of chests caught his eyes. Suddenly, he bolted toward the man standing by these containers and asked a simple question.

"Are these chests yours?" Ethel took a brief pause and then mumbled to himself "I wouldn't mind having some treasure right now..." Oh, how he wondered what could be inside those boxes. Gold? Jewels? Ancient documents? It didn't matter what it was, Ethel told himself, because it was in a chest and only important things go inside chests, ergo, it had to be important. "Do you think something important is in there?"

Ethel surveyed his surroundings and then reached for his shovel. With just the crack of a latch, he thought, a reward will be directly in my hands. He turned once more to the man in front of the chests and gleefully said "I think something important is in there!"
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:58 pm

Leo looked at all of the chest and picked the one to the far right. As he waited a man with a shovel came over and started asking questions about the treasure chest. "He looked over and said "They aren't mine I'm playing a game with them." He paused and then said "There is a girl in one of those chest." With this he put his hand on the mans shoulder "You can have the next guess if I get this one wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:03 am

As the box was chosen by leo one of the people who made the chests move around went over and opened the chest and showed leo the contents , it was empty. this time he had actually guessed wrong. the lid was closed and the boxes were moved around again and she awaited for the next guess. taku giggled as she was being moved around because she found it funny she found another person to trick.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Leo looked somewhat depressed but then cheered right up and looked at the man standing next to him. He looked at him and smiled "Go ahead guess It's only a few Beli."
Back to top Go down
Scurvy Steve

Scurvy Steve

PostSubject: Re: The Medici Gang part 1   Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:46 pm

Ethel saw the man's disappointment and realized that if he lost, he too would be lamenting his failure. At that moment, Ethel changed his mind on the entire game and turned away for just a moment, before casually mumbling back to the stranger, "No thank you... I don't want to risk it." Perhaps the figure would ask him what he was risking, but it didn't matter because Ethel was distracted once again.
"I s'pose I should've introduced myself earlier... I am the son of my father, and he was Mister Layton. Can I ask you may be?" Ethel attempted to suavely converse with his new friend but he stumbled upon his words awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Taku burst out of one of the boxs and said to leo in a really cutesy voice "You have four guesses left" she then dived back into the box and had them mixed all around.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 11:09 am

Jinsoku was looking at the game from a 5 meter distance... He knew that Leo wont win so he just waited for the game to end. In the mean time he took some food from his backpack and started munching on it.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Leo looked at the man as he walked away and shrugged his shoulders. That person then turned around and said his name last name was Layton. "My name is Leonardo Medici, my friends call me Leo and I consider you to be a..." The girl Popped out of a box before he could finish and said that he had 4 more guesses.

Leo looked back over at the box forgetting what he was going to say and cocked his eyebrow. He pointed his finger to the box on the far left and said "You must be in that one on the far left then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:38 pm

as leo guessed it turned out he guessed right. one of the people who mixed up the boxes said "im sorry your guess is wrong".taku didnt make a sound as she hid. the box was then lifted and revealed the insides to show there was no person inside. they placed the box down again and they said "you now have three guess.". taku hoped that she hadnt been found out.
Back to top Go down
BloodElfPrince

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Antonio had been watching his master play this stupid obviously rigged game for to long. "Boss you know you can't win why do you keep trying?" He looked at the younger man confused as to why he had to be so strange all the time. Though thinking back he also liked that about him
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Leo seemed rather distraught after failing to guess the right answer again. He looked very hard at the boxes again and then Antonio told him he couldn't win and he laughed at his bodyguards statement. "HAhaha I know I can't win but I just wanted to see how long it would take the girl in there to come out and be honest with me." He leaned in closer to the bodyguard now and whispered "She is kinda cute though don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:10 am

after all the boxes were put onto the stage again taku got out of the box forgetting for that instant she was trying to not be found out that she lied about him losing. she then burst down a few moments later and she sat there hoping that leo didnt notice that she lied to him and she had just burst out.
Back to top Go down
FalseJustice

FalseJustice

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:36 am

Leo smiled at the girls honesty and slowly walked up to the were she was and smiled. "You can come out now. I'm glad that you told the truth. My names Leo and I want you to join me." after he said this he held his breath for a second waiting on the tricksters answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family    Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medici Gang Chapter 1: Finding a family
Page 1 of 1