One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Musubime Musubime no mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Musubime Musubime no mi Empty
PostSubject: Musubime Musubime no mi   Musubime Musubime no mi Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Name in Japanese (translation):Musubime Musubime no mi (knot knot fruit)
Capabilities: makes the user able to tie everything under 5 meters and every person into a knot, by making the objeckt or body bendable so it doesn't break anything, the body returns to normal after 3 posts, where one post equals 1 minute, so easy said 3 minutes, and then the body unties itself automatic, all this meaning, you touch the objeck or person and this makes the objeck/person bendable then you just tie it up in any kind of knot, when the knot is tied it wil untie itself automatic but slowly, it is like when you fold a piece sponge and the add water, the reason for this is that the bendable effeckt has a time limit the bendable objeck/person hardens sort of speak back to normal, after three minutes the person or objeck would have returned to normal.
does not work on sea stone
Type: Paramecia
is this what you meant admin?

Last edited by Kayzen on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Musubime Musubime no mi   Musubime Musubime no mi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Don't you have to be able to grab hold of it in order to tie it in a knot? You can't, say, tie a ship into a knot randomly, can you?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Musubime Musubime no mi   Musubime Musubime no mi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:24 pm

more detail is required on when the object becomes bendable, more detail is required on how much rigidity an object retains, more detail is required on how it returns to normal, time needs to be expressed in posts, not minutes, seastone is imune to the effects and so he or she cannot tie anything in to a knot, and lastly not every object is thin and long enough to be a knot, how would you explain that?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Musubime Musubime no mi   Musubime Musubime no mi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:26 pm

you are right at one point, yes I need to hold on to the thing but I can use one end of the thing can't I, but you are right there should be a limit to what I can tie to a knot, I am going to edit it right now, check back in one minute.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Musubime Musubime no mi   Musubime Musubime no mi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:28 pm

I wasn't posing a point, those were direct orders, dont act like its a point of conversation, I could have unapproved the fruit
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Musubime Musubime no mi   Musubime Musubime no mi Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:30 pm

is this better admin-sama?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Musubime Musubime no mi   Musubime Musubime no mi Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:41 pm

I suppose its passible, no need to re-approve it, as it was never un-approved
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Musubime Musubime no mi   Musubime Musubime no mi Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:41 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musubime Musubime no mi   Musubime Musubime no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Musubime Musubime no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: