One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gargoyle fruit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gargoyle fruit Empty
PostSubject: Gargoyle fruit   Gargoyle fruit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Gargoyle gargoyle fruit
Capabilities: Allows the user to change into a gargoyle. the good parts of changing into a gargoyle is that they get a slight toughness bonus while not changed. the user gets when they do transform there flesh turns to stone so they are much much tougher than normal, they bodies become much heavier due to this. the user gets much stronger but it isnt noticeable due to the extra strength being used to hold there heavy bodies. they gain wings while transformed they can be nimble in the air if trained but they can be very sluggish if not trained.
the bad points. the user if they are too weak anyway they cant move themselves while in gargoyle form. if the users limb is smashed of in gargoyle form the user will lose they limb in human form. it is easier to lose a limb in gargoyle form but it harder to wound in gargoyle form. the user if they are contacted with seastone weapons or sea water they become a statue like they start there form in the podieum they make when in contact with seastone weapons is whatever is underneath them will turn to stone for there podieum. the user stays in this statue for as long as they want but for at least 1 hour (8 posts)
Type: Mythical zoan

Last edited by Annachie on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Gargoyle fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gargoyle fruit   Gargoyle fruit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Quote :
the user if they are contacted with seastone weapons or sea water they become a statue like they start there form in the podieum they make when in contact with seastone weapons is whatever is underneath them even a person and it will turn to stone/statue.

Sorry, but this part confused me in the slightest. Can the user turn other people into stone? I don't believe that gargoyles have an ability like that, unless someone is able to enlighten me.
Back to top Go down

Gargoyle fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gargoyle fruit   Gargoyle fruit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:22 pm

i removed it
it was just the source i got info from but now checking a few others it seems like this one was the only one
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Gargoyle fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gargoyle fruit   Gargoyle fruit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:28 pm

If you aren't turning other stuff/people into stone, then you should be fine.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gargoyle fruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gargoyle fruit   Gargoyle fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gargoyle fruit
Page 1 of 1