One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:26 pm

Lucia opened her eyes in a mixture of shock and fear at kenji's reaction. She fell back showing weakness in front of the crew "I'm sorry she said" lucia took her box revealing that is was a diamond necklace. The whole appearance on her face beamed up completely forgotten about kenji's rage. Then zero said something reguarding her punishment. Lucia tried not to shoot him. She drew her flintlock only to drop it half way. Lucia then retired to her room to watch her necklace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:14 am

jade pushed don onto a barrel and did a lap dance for her and she said "whats wrong with you?how are you?" she continued her dance she was kissing her while she was doing her lap dance for her and until she was done not allow don to go anywhere while she was dancing she then went back to poledanceing and said to don "did you like it?" she was doing a basic pole dance for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:13 am

Lucia pulled her second flintlock wanting to shoot her badly. She held her arm down trying not fire at her in fear of kenji throwing her overboard "I find your dancing extremely disgusting. I'm going back to my room." Lucia got up to leave into her room before losing her temperature. When she got safely in her room. Lucia fired three shot in her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:45 am

Kenjiro looked on in shock as to what just happend between Lucia and Jade. A very very hard to notice red was on his face but soon shook his head out of it. "Uhh...Uhh...Uhh Jade...What...Did I just see? Was that real or am I going insane?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:02 pm

As jade left lucio she wasnt vaised by what she said and went back to the ships mast and she saw kenjis face so very red and said "jealous" she then kissed him even though he was already red and she said" you maybe lucky later". she then got back to pole dancing useing the mast as a pole she dancing for the entire crew to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Kenjiro shook thoughts out of his head before sighing. "If needed I'll be in my quarters." he said turning out of the room and walking to his room. Once inside he looked around all the books laying around his large bed and of corse his safe holding all his gold. Sitting on the bed sighed "What have I gotten my self into?" he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:30 pm

jade stopped dancing as she saw the captain leave and she followed him and kinda stalked him to his room or she would have if she wasnt grabbed and pulled into a storeroom by annachie who grabbed her pulled her head to the side and started to suck out her blood and she screamed and was stopped by annachie who had a deranged face on him as he said "dont scream its going to be fine you will be asleep soon" jade struggled more but couldnt scream as he mouth cover and annachie was holding her very tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Kenjiro heard a scream that came from the storeroom. Opening up a hatch in his room his climbed in and popped out of the hatch behind the two. Putting his sword to the side of the man's neck he spoke "I suggest you let her go before I remove that head from your shoulders." he said as the blade was close to touching the soft flesh of the man's neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:39 pm

"i need to feed though" annachie was deranged his body was being controled by instincts and he then span around putting jades neck to the blade he let go of her after sqeezing some blood into a vial. he scurried to the corner and tried to hide and said"please dont kill me ". jade hugged kenji and she then said to kenji "can we leave this room and then lock it" she then climbed out of the storeroom and waited for kenji to leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:42 pm

Kenjiro first walked over to the man and bent down to his level. Locking his showing red eye to the man he spoke "I am going to lock you in here. When we finally dock I am going to let you free but for now you are my prisoner." he said getting up and walking out of the room and locking it. Before turning to Jade "Are you ok Jade?" he asked looking for wounds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:48 pm

annachie said "ok ok can i leave when we get back to land" annachie then started to grab some things from around the storeroom after kenji left and started to experiment to try and turn the fake blood into a working blood pill. jade said yes im fine " she brushed her hair forward like she would normally and held her arms behind her back. he arms wear scratched and her neck/should had punctures on them. her arms also bled alittle and she said "you going to your bedroom?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:50 pm

"Yes I was Jade why do you ask?" he said in a kind tone. "Yes vampire boy you may leave when we get to land I'll need to let you out regardless so I can put supplies in there." Kenji said his kind tone gone when speaking to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:52 pm

"you said you were so i was wandering if you still going?" she was acutally interested and she didnt turn her body she just looked at kenji with a sweet smile on her face, her hair slowly changing red. annachie was making blood pills cause he had the supplies down their to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:56 pm

"Yes I am still going to my room. Why do you ask?" he said before noticing her hair changing red. "Jade please follow me to my room so I can patch up your wounds ok?" he asked her in a caring tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:59 pm

"no im fine" jade said started to walk away from him she then stopped as she saw don and said "hi" she then continued walking into the kitchen and found something to eat and something to drink and sat down. she was getting dizzy from the bleeding from her neck and arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Kenjiro sighed and got some medical things from his room. Going to her he spoke "Captains orders Jade allow me to patch you up." he said looking at her with worry in his eyes. "Please allow me to help you." he said with care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:05 pm

jade sat down and looked kenji in the eyes and said "what is there to patch up im fine" she then cleanned up the dishes she used the water turning red as she did the dishes she quickly pushed it down the plughole. she then turned and said "Do you want anything to drink?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:07 pm

"Your hair is turning red your bleeding please Jade allow me to check your neck and I can see the marks on your arms. I just want to help you." he said in a pleading tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:09 pm

she snapped at kenji "im fine its just a scratch im fine" she brought some food over to kenji and sat on the table next to him and said "see im fine" showing him the back of her arms which was completly fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:16 pm

"Jade please let me help you I'll give you anything you want if you let me tend to your wounds." he said. "Anything your heart desires if you just let me help you." he said in a begging tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:24 pm

jade said "fine for fuck sake stop asking " she layed down on the dinner table in the middle of it. jade waited for him to treat him she was going to hug him as soon as he tried to treat him or just after he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Lifting her hair up Kenji saw the two punctures on her neck and took out the wrapping. Leaning down he went to wrap the wound up after cleaning it of corse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:57 pm

jade hugged kenji as he got to work on her and she said "thank you" she got up after she was patched up and she said "i would like you to get me some proper performing equipment instead of the mast and the sails they are useable but not any good to perform with." she sat up and walked off as she did she saw the best room in the ship and laid down in it and thought it was very very comfy she then said to kenji "whos room is this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:18 pm

Kenjiro blushed a slight bit and rubbed the back of his head. "No problem Jade. I'll get you that preforming things right away." he said as he followed her. "Err this is my room Jade." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:30 pm

jade rolled over in the bed and said "ok why dont you come to bed then?" she said with a sweet smile on her face and a her body under the covers. she then said "its comfy" she hadnt clothes on anymore because she was in bed but she had her clothes under the covers so kenji didnt know she had nothing on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]   Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Flame Fist Pirates At Sea [flaame fist members only]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next