One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ChatBox Quote Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The ChatBox Quote Thread Empty
PostSubject: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:38 am

Its a very simple thread. You post funny screening or comments you found in the CBox. Please only use CBox comments from our sites CBox. Nothing highly offensive please. It's only misunderstandings and funny word play here. To Avoid further problems, do not use one's names unless they say it is okay. Post what the true meaning behind the quote was, to make the quote non-awkward.

[23:47:10] Anonymous: Dang it thor yours is bigger then mine

Spoiler:

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:42 am

The quote I have in my siggy for months is used from you?! WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, it's my turn:

[18:52:35] Frog Dragon : The fact that what you're being sarcastic about doesn't warrant sarcasm due to being sarcasm!
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:03 am

[15:59:49] Annachie : hello

I think this quote is very funny ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:30 pm

welp:

[21:31:03] RandomPerson1: You wanted to make love to a 14 year old

[21:31:06] RandomPerson2 : best idea ever

(he didn't mean it, lol he was talking about something else.. sadly I forgot what was that, he just didn't mean it xD)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Lost wrote:
welp:

[21:31:03] RandomPerson1: You wanted to make love to a 14 year old

[21:31:06] RandomPerson2 : best idea ever

(he didn't mean it, lol he was talking about something else.. sadly I forgot what was that, he just didn't mean it xD)

Rotfl We'll here's a new one

[14:13:08] TheBlackLuffy : Damn thats fart
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 pm

since more people are stealing from sigs: [11:28:14] Cobdogred : I call that screen shot sleepywhore
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:50 pm

You !@$%@%#$%# how dare you steal my quotes?! This one is for ya!!!

[17:38:53] Anonymous : your childgrabbing skills are nothing compared to my retard rage!
Back to top Go down
Scurvy Steve

Scurvy Steve

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:04 pm

This was a short dialogue between me and not me. For the sake of not me, I've changed his name so he would remain Anonymouse.

[21:31:03] ScurvySteve : You wanted to make love to a 14 year old
[21:31:06] ANONYMOUSE : best idea ever

OPRPRTTGL does not condone such things, this user is obviously a deviant pederast and his views do not reflect OPRPRTTGL or its staff in any way
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:11 am

GAME ON MAX!

[14:08:24] Anonymous: YEAH BITCHES, THE BUDDHA IS WINNING! Put that in your sig
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:00 pm

[18:41:15] Anonymous 1 : I got ur p max
[11:28:14] Anonymous 2: I call that screen shot sleepywhore
[01:09:09] Anonymous 3: I REFUSE TO LOSE IN A CONTEST OF CHILDISHNESS!
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 pm

[15:59:49]anonymous: if you look at everything from the bright side nothing would seem good

true true,I bet a smart guy said this Razz
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:33 pm

this thread does nothing but incriminate others and spread pointless drama, its locked from here on out
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ChatBox Quote Thread   The ChatBox Quote Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ChatBox Quote Thread
Page 1 of 1