One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tanso Tanso no mi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:26 am

Name in Japanese (translation): Tanso Tanso no mi (carbon carbon fruit)
Capabilities: Makes the user able to to control anything made out of pure carbon like diamond, coal, charcoal and grafite, it makes the user able to transform these objeckts into a lot of things like a canon ball, a sword or a spear, it also makes him able to make any pure Carbon based objeckts out of nothing as well as crushing pure Carbon based objecks.
Type: Paramecia
(was this enoght explaining for you?)

Last edited by Kayzen on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:38 pm

Carbon is relatively vague... Do you intend on controlling all inorganic/organic compounds? Sorry to say, but carbon-based lifeforms are pretty much out of the question.

Not to mention, being able to create something as strong and valued as diamonds on a whim sounds like a bit much. I suppose I'd be open to discussion, though.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:07 pm

much more detail required all around, everything from pencil graphite to diamond is composed of carbon and so are many carbon based lifeforms...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hikaru

Hikaru

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 pm

I thought that to control all inorganic compounds would be fair to other players so yes I wil go for that, only inorganic material is controlable for this devil fruit, so what do you say is it approved.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:49 pm

So he did mean carbon...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:00 pm

yes the power to control all inorganic carbon based material does this devil fruit grant, so is it appoved or not?
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 pm

I think this should be alright, if someone else disagrees feel free to over write me.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:25 pm

yeah see he didnt edit to explain at all... but it was approved anyway?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Please do us a favor and articulate everything this fruit can do... please don't be so vague with 'pure carbon'. Quite honestly it can get extraordinarily overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:49 pm

yes, by all means listen to the head admin... >_>
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:49 am

hey Gael I have edited a little more to what I can do with things which is pure carbon.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:59 pm

basically he has power of any and all substances made of pure carbon? thats the majority of solid objects on the surface for earth... not to mention that carbon is non heat conductive non magnetic non electrically conductive and the hardest most invulnerable substance known to man so basicaly your asking if Ill give you a fruit that makes you invincible and able to control the majority of earths surface and Im going to have to say no...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:01 pm

no not invincible, and let's say that I canot control the earth, would that be ok then?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:03 pm

geological control was never in the fruit to begin with, that changes nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tanso Tanso no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanso Tanso no mi   Tanso Tanso no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanso Tanso no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: