One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kayzen "Handy" Logan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Kayzen "Handy" Logan Empty
PostSubject: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Name: Kayzen "Handy" Logan

Bounty:
1st Bounty: 200 000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: south blue

Appearance: He has blue swept-back spikey hair, light blue eyes, has a scar over his left eye(which makes him blind on that eye) he wears a short sleeved white jacket, a dark blue t-shirt, white pants, black shoes, he is very muscular, is about 1.8 meters high, he has a weight of 50 kg, and usually smiles a lot, his right hand misses a finger do to a fight he got in once.

History: He was born in a town in the east blue, already from childhood he had been told to never become a pirate, that was before the pirates came and burned down the whole town at that time Kayzen was only 16, but from that day he decided to become a pirate and avenge his parents. so he left a week after the pirates attack, the first thing he did was not to look for a ship or a crew, the first thing he wanted to look for was a devil fruit he searched for three whole years, getting into a lot of fights and under one fight against a good swords man he became blind on his left eye, he finally found one, and since he was good pirate it was piece of cake to get the fruit and before anyone could take it from him he had already ate it, since then he had been searching for a crew who could forfill his goal,

Personality: He is a very kind person, but he is very serious about the pirate business, he is focused on getting revenge, so when he is in killing mode he is very dangerous, but he has a soft side for his crew if it stood between his crew and revenge he would choose his crew, his favoritt animal is the shark, he loves the way it sneaks up on it's opponent and the kill without mercy, his is very perverted(on a scale from 1 to 10 where 1 is equal to a teen age boy and 10 is eqal to jiraya from naruto Kayzen is somewhere around 9) he likes to sleep to a lot, and if someone wakes him up before his time, he wil be pissed of within a matter of minutes, but amazingly he can sleep through the sound of a strong storm .

Ship:

Ship Flag:

Devil Fruit:Hana Hana No Mi
Type: paramecia
Effect: the power to make any body parts appeare any where
Special Abilities: is very good with negotiating his way out of bad situations

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Strangler hand(arm comes out of the chest and strangles the person), nut kick leg( leg comes out from the opponents leg and kicks hi in the nuts only if it is a boy), trip leg( a leg comes out of the ground and trips the person), strangleing sea of arms(a sea of arms appere from the ground and strangles every person in sight) , palm eye(an eye comes ouf from the palm of the hand), giant arm smash(a giant arm somes out of the ground and smashes everything with a 5 meter radius)(more wil be added)
Weapons/Items: two 1 meter cutlasses, two pistols, one shot gun and one bomerang(for long range attacks)(approved)

Goals: to be the strongest devil fruit user in the world.

(Be gentle I am new on this page)

Last edited by Hikaru on Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 2:21 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 pm

1. You'll want to check over the Getting Started and Rules, Regulations and Standards forums one more time. Those will help you get through approval faster, so you don't have to see me repeat them.

2. You'll need to add more description to both "Appearance" and "History". Four lines or more is the goal to shoot for in appearance, while in History you'll need a few good sized paragraphs.

3. Blackbeard doesn't exist in this RP, nor will he ever. Our plot is set in an alternate universe (AU), so the only character that exists from canon is Gol D Roger, who's dead. Luffy, Blackbeard, and all those canon characters don't exist at all.

If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to ask in the Questions and Suggestions forum or send me a PM. We'll gladly help in any way we can.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:45 pm

I woud also like to add that the bounty you set for this character is way to high for the things he did in the history, I'd want to ask you to lower it, fix that and the things that Hysteria said and the character would be way closer to approval
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:24 pm

I can't come up with anything more to add to the history and apperance section.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:22 pm

I now have a devil fruit, and I am ready to be approved.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:32 pm

I guess this is acceptable for your first go around. I'd like to you be able to improve upon the detail on any other characters you make though.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:33 pm

thany you, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:52 am

changed Df need reapproval.
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:11 am

RE-APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:33 am

two new Techniques that needs approval
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:55 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:06 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:41 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:47 am

I have a new Bounty witch needs approval
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:32 am

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kayzen "Handy" Logan   Kayzen "Handy" Logan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayzen "Handy" Logan
Page 1 of 1