One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit Empty
PostSubject: Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit   Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Name: Sonikku bummu *Sonic Boom*

Type: Paramecia

Ability: The user is able to generate sonic booms from its body.

Strengths: Fast, powerful and can be used for fast travel (If you were to use it on your feat you could fly in the direction your boom was pointed)

Weaknes: The user has to be touching something, can not be used in the air while touching nothing, but if a rock or person was in the air you could use it off them. Anything able to absorb the shock of the attack won't take any damage. The user will fly in the oposite direction of were it was used. Can't be to power weapons(say a Sonic blade.) Must be used from the users body. Once the user is set flying he can not stop mid air, he must keep going until he can stop himself with another boom or sliding against the ground until he stops. Hurting a Logia is difficult as always. But also puts you in extra danger as this power is used for close combat.

RP Sample:
Roxas was in the middle of three bounty hunters, wanting to end his life once and for all. But he has the power of the Sonikku bummu no Mi with him. He bursts off the ground with a blast and at super speeds, punch's the first bounty hunter with his fists, while creating another sonic boom. Sending him and the other in the oposite directions. As Roxas is flying back he knees the second bounty hunter in the face. With the speeds he was traveling in the shot was fatal. Now there was only one bounty hunter left, but he knew Roxas's weakness. He jumped in the air, and Roxas eager to get the fight finished jumped right at him. But the bounty hunter dodged Roxa's fast speeds and got him helpless in the air, then he took his shot. It hit him in the sholder and Roxas fell to the ground. The bounty hunter slowly comes up to kill him. But Roxas pounds the ground with a sonic boom. Creating a shockwave that knocks the bounty hunter long enough for Roxas to get up and punch his face in, knocking him out.

Other Notes: The power of this fruit dosn't come from the "boom" itself but from the force of it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit   Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Thumbs down for using engrish however whats the difference between this and the otto otto no mi and why cant you use our established sheet?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit   Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:00 pm

I figured that gave more detail, sorry if you don't like it that way.

The difference is that this is like a air explosion. It has nothing to do with sounds, but sends the users at powerful and high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit   Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:02 pm

so its not a sound based fruit at all then, its just inappropriately named

anyway its not a question of weather I like it or not, we have a devil fruit sheet and you havent used it so your submission cant be processed
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit   Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonikku Buumu No Mi, Sonic Boom Fruit
Page 1 of 1