One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurogane Ryusei

Kurogane Ryusei

Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:16 am

Imagine how powerful Blackbeard would be if he had taken Robin's power instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:01 am

Or what if he took Luffy's power? Or what if he took Brooke's power? Or what if he took Smoker's power? Or what if he took Pandaman's power? Or what if he took Marco's power? Or what if he took Ace's power? OR WHAT IF HE TOOK DJANGO'S POWER?

Can you imagine how strong he would be then?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 am

What if he had Whitebeard and Robin's powers?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:23 am

What if he had everyone's powers at the saaaaaaaame time?
OMG
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:30 am

IT WOULD BE THE END OF US!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Kurogane Ryusei

Kurogane Ryusei

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:32 am

Dastard wrote:
Or what if he took Luffy's power? Or what if he took Brooke's power? Or what if he took Smoker's power? Or what if he took Pandaman's power? Or what if he took Marco's power? Or what if he took Ace's power? OR WHAT IF HE TOOK DJANGO'S POWER?

Can you imagine how strong he would be then?!?!?

I'm just saying with Robin's power BB could negate any devil fruit user at any range. No mention that if he also had Shiki's power he would be all powerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:34 am

...I know what you were just saying. I also know that this is a One Piece Discussion in the General Discussion Forum.

The One Piece Discussion Forum exists for topics such as these.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane Ryusei

Kurogane Ryusei

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:10 am

...you're right I put this in the wrong forum. Sorry about that.

Second, your sarcasm is incredibly witty and makes feel like a fool ever time.
Back to top Go down
Kurogane Ryusei

Kurogane Ryusei

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:11 am

In all seriousness the last post was a joke. Don't ban or blacklist me or whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:31 am

I won't punish you, but I do have to tell you something about your response; you tried using sarcasm to point out how non-clever sarcasm is... No offense but you'll have to get better comebacks if you want to snark against me.

But in all seriousness, it could be dangerous. However, there are so many what-ifs and they really don't accomplish much. Sure, he'd be dangerous. But if he got anyone else's power (as I pointed out earlier) he'd be really dangerous too. Happy trails
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:58 am

wouldnt he just neglect the power of the hana hana no mi
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:49 pm

I sure wouldn't *hint hint* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi   Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackbeard with the power of the Hana Hana no Mi
Page 1 of 1