One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deyou - Deyou No Mi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Talhar

Talhar

Deyou - Deyou No Mi  Empty
PostSubject: Deyou - Deyou No Mi    Deyou - Deyou No Mi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Deyou Deyou No Mi ( Move Move Fruit )

Capabilities:
Users can influence the kinetic energy of moving objects within certain areas/spheres/domes/bubbles/shapes that the user defines beforehand.
Users can increase or decrease the speed of moving objects and redirect it in the direction that they want.

Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deyou - Deyou No Mi    Deyou - Deyou No Mi  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:46 pm

How does the user create the areas or territories the user defined? Is there a range for that?
Back to top Go down
Talhar

Talhar

PostSubject: Re: Deyou - Deyou No Mi    Deyou - Deyou No Mi  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 am

It creates the areas by sheer force of will and it's visible as a giant plastic, semi-transparant bubble for example.

The user also has to keep the area of effect within its proximity so no areas can be affected far away or be made and then left behind.

The size of the area is determinable by force of will, however, the larger the size of the area the more exhaustion it will bring upon the user. Starts with exhaustion, develops into exhaustion and migraine and ends in fainting if the limits are pushed too hard.

Cheers. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deyou - Deyou No Mi    Deyou - Deyou No Mi  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:55 am

What I meant by how it is created is, what are the conditions? And when I say range I mean a range the user can create the fields at.
Back to top Go down
Talhar

Talhar

PostSubject: Re: Deyou - Deyou No Mi    Deyou - Deyou No Mi  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:02 am

I see,

1) The fields are created by force of will, meaning they do not require any condition to be met other than be strong of mind.

- However, if the fields are large and need to be 'upheld', the force of will needed increases and so does the concentration needed. The user needs to give the power his full attention and is unable to do any other tasks until the field fades.

2) The range is within the user's proximity, there isn't a preset range for this power other than it has to be 'not too far away' to be able to sustain it.

- If an absolute range is required, then I'd say about 15-20 feet in any direction.

3) The size of the fields can differ as said before, ranging from just coating his blades to the user standing near the railing of a ship and maintaining a temporary field that covers the entire side of the ship and has a thickness of 5-8 feet.

I hope this all makes sense ... ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deyou - Deyou No Mi    Deyou - Deyou No Mi  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:05 am

Yes it does make sense. 20 feet range works for the fields. APPROVAL GIVEN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deyou - Deyou No Mi    Deyou - Deyou No Mi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deyou - Deyou No Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: