One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
klemenator

klemenator

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Name: Cody Mugurama

Bounty:00,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate, Frosty pirates

Home Village/Ocean: East Blue, Orange town

Appearance: Deleted Cody_m10 He is 173 cm tall. His hair is black and eyes green. His coat is black but his shirt under it is blue and also are his pants.

History: Cody lived in a town called Orange town. There he lived with his mother, dad and brother Rick. Rick tought him how to use a sword and most of his fighting techniques. Soon Rick left the town to fullfill his dreams. Cody wanted to leave with Rick but he was to weak. Soon Cody started to build his ship. Cody went to the forest where he practiced his sword fighting and cut down trees for his boat. In that forest he got alot of new ideas for atacks and for his crew. One day when he was walking down the market he saw someone runing with 3 strange fruits. There was a pirate runing after him. Cody ran after them and soon the guy with 3 fruits ran into a dead end. Cody saw that the pirate pull out a sword and point it twoards the guy with the fruit. '' Give me those devil fruits and i will let you live'' said the pirate. ''Take it! Here!'' repplied the old man. Cody steped forward and the pirate saw him. ''Go home boy.'' said the pirate. ''Leave the man alone and i will let you pass like nothing happened!''. The pirate laughed ''Do you know who i am? My bounty is one milion beli you think you can beat me?''. Cody pulled out his sword and said ''I gave you a chance to leave...'' Cody charged the pirate and tried to stab him in the stomach. The pirate blocked the attacked but his sword broke. ''Wait wha....'' The pirate allready had Codys sword in his chest. The pirate fell to the ground and died. The old man said ''Thank you sir! I mean boy for saving my life. Take this its worth allot.'' The old man threw a strange fruit at cody. Cody cought it and looked back at the old man but he was allready gone. Cody went back to the forest to pick up some wood for his boat. He got hungry on the way home and ate the fruit. When he got home he made himself some tea and went to bed. When he woke up he brushed his teeth and went to the forest. There he tried to cut a tree in half. He grabbed his sword so very firmly and swinged it at the tree. the tree fall apart and his sword was covered with ice. Soon he realized that the strange fruit he ate yesterday was a devil fruit. He soon got an idea of a name for his crew. The frosty pirates. When he finished his boat he went on a journey to find a crew.

Personality: Cody is the kind of guy that likes to have fun on the way. When things get serious he also does. He can be cruel and sometimes act insane. He starts to act strange in battle then he is cruel and allways wants to win. In his free time he creates ice statues, reads, trains sword fighting, jokes with his nakama and mainly have fun.

Ship: Frozen Adventurer

Ship Flag: Deleted Snow-f10

Devil Fruit: Hie Hie no Mi
type: Logia
effect: Allows the user to create ice from his body and control it.

Special Abilities: None yet.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise
Rokushiki:
Kami-E
Soru
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ice make Hail: Creates shards of ice that fly from his fingers into the enemy like bullets.
Ice make sword: Creates a sword made of ice to fight it can also be shot at the opponent.
Ice make Shield: Creates a shield that he can wield with the sword.
Ice make Chest: Creates an armor of ice for the chest
Ice make Legs: Creates an armor of ice for the legs
Ice make Head: Creates a helmet of ice for the head
Ice make Feet: Creates boots of ice
Ice make Blockade: Creates a blockade of ice to block attacks
Ice make Freeze: Freezes the opponent.
Ice make Spear: Creates a spear that is lounched into the enemy.
Ice make Geyser: Freezes the earth beneath the opponent and a geyser like form of ice shoots upwards.
Ice make Cage: Creates a cage of ice and it can change forms.
Ice make Fist: Covers his hand with ice and hits the opponent.
Ice make Touch: Cody hits the opponent then start freezing the opponent.

Weapons/Items: Frozen Blood

Goals: Find one piece and become king of the pirates.

Last edited by klemenator on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:48 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Deleted
Page 1 of 1