One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alek Kryzair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Easy

Easy

Alek Kryzair Empty
PostSubject: Alek Kryzair   Alek Kryzair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:12 am

Name: "The Berserker" Alek Kryzair

Bounty: 2,600,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance:
Before:
After:

History: Alek was born in a large city in the West Blue. He was born with a natural interest with ships. He grew up around a marine base in a rather violent area of the city so things for him weren't so easy. Alek's mother and father were both marines who couldn't even care less about their childrens' safety, along with his four other older siblings who were being trained by there parents to become marines in the future. Alek, however, wanted to become a pirate. His parents were extremely blunt when he said he wanted to become a pirate.
"YOU WANT TO BECOME WHAT??!?!?!?"
"YOU WILL BECOME A MARINE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!"
A four year old Alek was crying his eyes out because his parents were yelling because of his dream to become a pirate.
"Bu-bu-but mom! Dad! Being a pirate is cool! My friend's uncle is a pirate and he said he was really cool!" An-
"Tell your friend his uncle is scum." Alek's father sternly said. "Pirates are nothing but trouble. They do nothing but cause terror to everyone they see."
But that "little" talk didn't steer Alek away from his goal, just because his parents denied him doesn't mean he doesn't have the free will to become one later in life. Alek lied to his parents about wanting to become a marine so he could be in the training sessions just like his brothers. But his parents delayed the training saying he was too young for it. In the meantime, Alek was given a book to read: Shipwrights for Stupid People. Even though Alek could barely understand even two sentences from the book, he never gave up on reading it and studied hard about it. For five hard years, Alek finally finished reading the book and fully scanning it until his head started to hurt. Now his parents agreed he was old enough for the training. It was the average marine workout, not a big surprise for Alek but still felt like he was swimming in razor blades mixed with broken glass by the end of the first day. Then one of his older brothers came in to his room one day.
"So what's Wimpy doing right now? Still gonna become a pirate?
"Well, yes. What my parents say are just opinions, more or less. I'm still going to be a pirate in the future."
"Come on bro, being a marine is fun. You get to-"
"Sorry Ren, but I have to catch up on this book about ships, can we talk later?"
"Ugh, wimp." Said Ren with a disappointed tone and walked out of the room.
Alek had to juggle the training and the ship books he was going to read which was awfully hard for him, as he just ended up feeling dead by the end of the day. He had to go through with his brothers' constant taunts and teasing, his parents yelling and forceful encouraging, and everything else that was going on in his life for a few long years.
When Alek was sixteen, his parents noticed his profession in being a shipwright so a bright idea sparked in their brute minds: To give Alek a job as a shipwright at the marine base!
And through all the kicking and screaming, Alek was thrown in there.
"Jeez, could've just let me walk...." Alek said while brushing the dust off his pants.
"Parents took ya here, didn't they?" An elderly man, probably in his late fifties early sixties, walked out from the shadows.
"Yeah, they're really set on making me a marine. Can't blame them though, they're really crazy about our children being marines too."
"They must be some crazy ol' coots. But enough chit-chat, ya know how to fix a ship?"
"I read many books on how to, let me watch you do it so I can follow your ways."
Alek grew fond of the old man, laughing at his jokes and funny stories. He was like the father he never had. After long days and nights of repairing and building ships, the old man asked Alek a strange question. "Hey Alek, have you ever wanted to be a pirate?" Astonished by his question, Alek answered truthfully with a shaky, "Yes"
"Heh...Looks like I ain't the only one. Listen closely boy, I'm gonna die here tonight.
"Say what? What do you mean you're dying here tonight?"
"I said listen, it's rude to interrupt. I secretly hid tons of dynamite town in the generator, along with many other dangerous stuff that could explode in many other places. Keep my toolbox as a memento and get out of here as fast as you can. When you're out of this base, talk to me on this Den Den Mushi and I'll start the fireworks."
"But...why?" Alek asked under his breath. "Why must you do this?"
"I'm too old for fixin' ships, and I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. Now go, follow your dream to become a pirate. I'm sure your parents are on night patrol around town." The old man lightly pushed Alek to the door and headed down to the basement. Alek slowly walked down hallways until the found the exit. Under his breath, Alek said his last goodbye to the old man, then proceeded to a safe place. He then contacted the old man, "Alright...I'm gone. Start the fireworks..." Soon after, there was a deafening explosion and an alarm. He was dead, along with many other marine soldiers. He entered his house and fell on his bed and went to sleep. The next day, he went to see his parents downstairs but found them lying in a pool of their own blood. There was blood literally everywhere. Stuck into the wall of the room was an unpainted fireman's axe. He took the axe from the wall and inspected it closely, then kept it for defense.
"Sleep well, my dear parents. See you once I die. First the old man sacrificing himself to bomb the marine base, and now this. Something tells me things are going to get alot worse...."
Unfortunately, all of his siblings were spying on what happened and from what they saw, they thought Alek brutally murdered his own parents so they contacted other marine places at other islands.
The news spread all over the island and onto another one, warning people of a covert bomber in marine bases. While all of that commotion was happening, Alek took up a job as a shipwright, but was redirected to another island that was hiring. Alek has never been in sight with marine soldiers or his wanted poster for that matter, so he never really got to know what was truly happening. He still might not be a pirate, but his dream is still as bright as ten suns.

Alek had encountered The Milky Way Pirates while on an island sitting on top of the East Blue, the crew that he thought would begin to slowly carve a legacy into the history books. He joined the crew and had a short stay with them before setting off to train intensely for the next year in order match up with strong foes whom will be able to strike Alek down in a single swipe. He traveled on boat to an island in the west and on foot to a place high up in the mountains to get him to concentrate more and be rewarded by the beauty of nature at the end of the day. He trained there in the tranquility of the quiet mountains for a month, strengthening his muscles by lifting days day by day. As he was training, he met a strange fellow who offered to train Alek in exchange for a favor. Without thinking, he accepted and followed the man to a hideout not far from a town in the shadow of the mountain.

The hideout was littered with viking stuff which made Alek question if the man who was going to train him was crazy or not. Luckily, the man just had an unhealthy obsession with vikings. The hideout also contained equipment essential for training which pleased Alek as he rushed to use said equipment. But he was stopped and was dragged to another room where he was taught about viking living, their fighting style and all that stuff. Then it was time to train with the equipment. It was hard at first because he had to hold two moderately heavy axes and fight with one in each hand. At the end of every day, Alek would be covered in scratches and bruises which were painful to put pressure on. He considered wimping out but had to keep on looking forward cause if he didn't, he might as well jump into a shark infested pool. Gradually, he had gotten used to everything and forgot about The Milky Way Pirates. His body even began to take less pain from attacks now, which Alek had never noticed when he was training. He learned to be more vicious when attacking and to never hesitate to finish and opponent or it's going to be his head on the floor instead of theirs. It bothered him at first but had that bother forgotten in no time.

Nine months passed quickly for a newly shaped Alek as he had recently finished his Viking Training and left the hideout to live in town to continue to brush up on his skills. After three nights pass, Alek's former mentor called him and said he needed to cash in his favor immediately. His mission was to kill a drug dealer who dealt drugs to children and took them away while drugged. He tracked the man down and brutally slaughtered anyone who ha gotten in his way. Alek was surprised at his speed, as it was increased three fold or so he guessed. His strength also surprised him as he did not expect his new strength to be able to break down walls with a single strike of the axe so easily. He contacted his former mentor and told him the deed was done. Marine informants were aware of Alek's murder and raised his bounty a bit and changed his alias because of his berserker-like fighting style. It wasn't tell a week after that Alek found out that the man wasn't a drug dealer but a local politician who had done no bad deeds to deserve his death so early. He felt angry at the jackass who hired him and confronted him one last time to put down the viking lover. Unfortunately, he was talked out of it by his former self who was more caring for people than he was now. That voice lingered even after that event, it stayed there in his brain and questioned his ethics and compared them to his former ethics. It got into the way of his training so Alek began to seek help from a local. The local gave him some very vague yet deep advice to just let go of the voice and begin again. At first he didn't understand and just returned to his home confused by her mysterious advice. Finally, he understood what she meant. He simply had to get himself to let go of his past which was reignited by his blind rage. But if he did, he would become a bloodthirsty murderer. So Alek just kept some of the kindness of his past self and accompanied them with his new-born strength. Suddenly, he had remembered the crew he had joined nearly ten months ago and started to train even harder, pondering about what everyone else would be like after their intense or not-so-intense training.

Now it was the time to return to his old friends and acquaintances. He had broken his jaw while training but had it fixed with a rather odd metal jaw that creeped himself out. He gathered his items along with two steel battle axes and started to walk a lonesome road to meet the crew he held close to his heart.

Personality: Alek is very benevolent towards others who treat him nicely, but rather hostile to people who are rude and obsessively annoying. He never really fights unless he wants to or need to. He's a very sociable person and cares for the innocent.
After his training, Alek has come more vicious in battle and has become a bit less caring for the innocent. He has taken on an idealistic way of thinking and believes that there should be no more marines or revolutionaries keeping everybody in check. "No gods, no masters." Is what he would say sometimes when talking to others about his views on where he wants the world to go. He feels that the pirate era will break the World Government and turn them into remnants of the past. He has also become less benevolent to others and sometimes treats them with a cold shoulder. He thinks that shirts are unnecessary and too heavy to keep on the body.

Ship: N/A

Ship Flag: N/A

Special Abilities: N/A

Learned Techniques:
Power Swing Mk.II-Alek takes his axe, swings it so hard that it can pierce through thick steel.
Pocket Sand!-For reasons unknown, Alek keeps sand in his pocket. Whenever he wants to escape a tight jam, he throws sand in their eyes.
Space Out-Alek swings his axe 180 degrees in front of him while taking a jump backwards
Reckless Swing-Alek fiercely swings his battle axes and brutally hacks the opponent but also hurts him.
Undertow-Alek throws his battle axe quickly that will lodge itself into an enemy on impact or into an object
Shin Dig-Alek takes his Fire Axe and swings it towards the area around the shins
Head & Shoulders-Alek swings his battle axes into his opponent's shoulders then delivers a swift headbutt

Weapons/Items: Fireman's Axe, Sand in Pocket, Two Steel Battle Axes

Goals: To become a pirate so renowned, his name will be etched into history

Last edited by CleverName on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:43 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Alek Kryzair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Kryzair   Alek Kryzair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:53 pm

I am done.
Back to top Go down

Alek Kryzair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Kryzair   Alek Kryzair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:23 pm

What species is Alek?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Alek Kryzair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Kryzair   Alek Kryzair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:28 pm

Edited, thanks for pointing out.
Back to top Go down

Alek Kryzair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Kryzair   Alek Kryzair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Doesn't 7,500,000 seem like a steep bounty for the little crime he has done?
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Alek Kryzair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Kryzair   Alek Kryzair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Lowered.
Back to top Go down

Alek Kryzair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Kryzair   Alek Kryzair Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 pm

Approval given
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

Alek Kryzair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Kryzair   Alek Kryzair Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:43 am

I have added some stuff for a time skip for the milky way pirates.

1. Added history behind the time skip.

2. Added some personality change

3. Added techniques Reckless Swing, Undertow, Head & Shoulders, and Shin Dig

4. Changed his alias to "The Berserker"

5. Added a picture of his current image.
Back to top Go down

Alek Kryzair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Kryzair   Alek Kryzair Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:28 pm

re-approved unless said otherwise by a mod or admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alek Kryzair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alek Kryzair   Alek Kryzair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alek Kryzair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: