One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enerugi-Enerugi no mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Enerugi - Enerugi-Enerugi no mi Empty
PostSubject: Enerugi-Enerugi no mi   Enerugi - Enerugi-Enerugi no mi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Name: Enerugi-Enerugi no mi (Energy-Energy Fruit)

Capabilities: This fruit enables its user to absorb any type of energy and then release it again. There is no limit to how much energy that the user of this fruit can absorb. This fruit has three weaknesses aside from the regular devil fruit weaknesses. One: The user can only release energy from the part of their body that absorbed the energy in the first place. Two: The user can only absorb one kind of energy at a time. For example, if they were to absorb lightning and a fireball was coming at them, they could not absorb the flames as well. Three: The user cannot absorb potential energies.

Type: Paramecia

Last edited by James D. Cook on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Enerugi-Enerugi no mi   Enerugi - Enerugi-Enerugi no mi Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 pm

this exists already , a few versions of it
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Enerugi-Enerugi no mi   Enerugi - Enerugi-Enerugi no mi Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 am

Okay. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Enerugi-Enerugi no mi   Enerugi - Enerugi-Enerugi no mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:58 pm

Nikz, if I may, I would like to debate your claim. I searched for a DF like this one, but none of the energy fruits I found allowed one to absorb energy. They were all about just straight out attacking with energy. Unless I have missed something during my search, this is still a fruit which has a unique ability because not only does it allow one to absorb energy, but they can use any type of energy that it absorbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enerugi-Enerugi no mi   Enerugi - Enerugi-Enerugi no mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:57 pm

I have one question about the fruit. Can the user absorb any form of energy from any part of there body?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Enerugi-Enerugi no mi   Enerugi - Enerugi-Enerugi no mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:01 pm

Yes. But I suppose if that body part was not exposed then they could not absorb with it. I am actually intending to use this in a sword, so it'll be a bit different in that case.

I've spoken to Nikz about this in the chatbox. He said Max had a fruit like this one and he was going to look for it. Just so you know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enerugi-Enerugi no mi   Enerugi - Enerugi-Enerugi no mi Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Have you found the fruit yet? If not it might be more efficient to deal with this thread.

My one limitation on this fruit is the user can't absorb potential energies.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Enerugi-Enerugi no mi   Enerugi - Enerugi-Enerugi no mi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:48 am

welll, Maxs fruit was chaging energy into its opposite, so yours would be unique, apply Majors limitation , then i will give a approval.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Enerugi-Enerugi no mi   Enerugi - Enerugi-Enerugi no mi Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:49 pm

Oh. Sure. I was just going to have this fruit absorb stuff like lightning or fire or light. Not the possibility of something happening. Not sure how that would work actually...anyway, edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enerugi-Enerugi no mi   Enerugi - Enerugi-Enerugi no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enerugi-Enerugi no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: