One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Universes Collide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Universes Collide Empty
PostSubject: Universes Collide   Universes Collide Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Kay, what you're basically doing here is you're taking the show/anime/game of your choice, imagining a character for it, and throwing it in here to duke it out with other characters that others have created. Be sure to tell us a little bit about the character: sort of like this.

Home Universe: Knights in the Nightmare
Name: Esumesh
Short Power Summary: Esumesh is a fallen angel, struck down from Asgard for reuniting the souls of slain knights with their bodies. He has access to various powerful magics of Asgard: healing and elemental magics among them. He still retains use of his wings: as such he can use them to fly. He can also cast powerful barriers, keeping in line with his self proclaimed position of "Protector of humankind."

Like that. Pretty much just wing it, be sensible. You may have only one character at a time: however, if he or she dies, you may inject a new one. All things work here: magic, Devil Fruits, ridiculous latent abilities, lawmaking... it's all allowed here.

Esumesh finally finished preparing for the ritual. He held his staff as he leaped into the air, holding himself aloft with his wings. "Finally... something interesting to do." He held his staff forward, and the large magic sigil he had inscribed in the ground began to glow. "Now, I summon you all, inhabitants of other worlds!" With a swing of his staff, the sigil flared, and the spell was cast. Now, to await his entertainment.
Back to top Go down

Universes Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universe Collides   Universes Collide Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Home Universe: Mortal Kombat Universe
Name: Diabolus
Short Power Summary: As a sorcerer inhabiting the body of a fallen Lin Kuei cyborg assassin, Diabolus has enhanced physical strength and has the ability to easily reconstruct himself if not thoroughly damaged. Furthermore, as he truly exists only as a soul the destruction of his mortal coil is only a temporary setback. While the mechanical form weakens his magical abilities, he is still able to use shape-shifting magic to change various parts of his body into weaponry. If he were to leave his robotic shell he would be able to possess the body of one not skilled in magic. His final power is soul stealing.

Last edited by ? on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Universes Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universes Collide   Universes Collide Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Esumesh crossed his legs, holding himself aloft using his wings. "Welcome, man from another universe! I have brought you here to entertain me... I will free you from here once I feel like it. Now, face my first servant: Sacchito!"

Sacchito's power: Sacchito controls magic cards she can throw around, as well as creating vast auroras of damaging energy. She can also teleport at will by vanishing into one of her magic cards.

Sacchito stepped forward, brandishing one of her cards. "Aurora Curtain!" Sacchito exclaimed, gesturing down to summon an aurora to slap Diabolus away.
Back to top Go down

Universes Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universes Collide   Universes Collide Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Diabolus stomped his foot into the ground. His voice was monotone and low-pitched as he called out "Who has summoned me?" He had noticed a strong magic being used to conjure himself into this realm, and he thirsted for the soul of the user. His right hand slowly closed into a fist. His reflexes were slow; this mechanical form was posessing quite the strength but there was a disconnect in its response time. Half a second after his commands it acted. A half a second seemed to be a short amount of time but Diabolus was well aware that amount of time would be the difference between victory and defeat in a true battle. A chilling, fake laugh erupted from Diabolus as he heard Esumesh speak.

"Free me? You are the one who will be seeking freedom. Your servant, as you call it, will soon be part of my..." Diabolus paused for a moment to smile, "...collection." Diabolus saw his opponent's attack coming and his parts all disconnected. A flash of blue light emerged from behind his attacker as the mechanical segments reformed there. "Simple attacks from a simple opponent. Surprise me with your power or I shall destroy you..." Diabolus shifted his jaw around. A ghastly clanking noise came from him, "I want you to know, puppet, your soul will be but the first of many." Diabolus then turned to the fallen angel, "I hope you enjoy this deadly game, for you will lose your soul as well. I know not whether you called me forth to this plane, but you shall regret meeting me."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Universes Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universes Collide   Universes Collide Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:54 pm

Esumesh laughed, amused greatly by his prize. "Wonderful! I tired of the useless demons Zolgonark thought he could throw my way!" He leaned forward, maintaining his altitude with his wings. He grinned madly at Diabolus. "Of course I will, sir. If you persist in believing you have control over my soul, I regret to inform you... Asgard took my soul because I was 'foolish' enough to dabble in souls myself." He levitated the staff before him, before continuing, "And the girl before you? A puppet animated by my admittedly advanced magical skills. Let's see how you perform against her, shall we?"

Sacchito pirouetted, a strange card flashing before her. She vanished, and four cards appeared in a square around Diabolus. "I'd entertain you personally, but at the time I'm slightly tuckered out from summoning you and the Gods know who else to this world." Esumesh sighed, stretching. "I'd call in a few of my other friends, but they wouldn't want to get involved here..." Each card transformed into a mirror image of Sacchito, and it was obvious only one of them was real. Each threw a razor sharp card at Diabolus, and only one would actually harm him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Universes Collide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Universes Collide   Universes Collide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Universes Collide
Page 1 of 1