One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suko Soku No Mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Suko Soku No Mi  Empty
PostSubject: Suko Soku No Mi    Suko Soku No Mi  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:08 am

NAME: Soku Soku No Mi (Sukoppu = Shovel)
CAPABILITIES: The eater of the Suko Suko No Mi turns into a 'Dig Man'. As a dig man, the user is able to dig tunnels in almost any material (diamonds are the limit, where will you find a diamond floor?) in almost an instant. The user will be able to dig much faster than he can run, reaching speeds of 200 mph while moving directly downward through solid rock. The user can choose to leave a tunnel behind him or to close the tunnel so his enemies couldn't follow. The user is not limited to digging with his hands, he may even simply dive into the earth and swim in it like a dolphin. Digging through hard materials such as metal takes more time than digging through sand but it is still possible and faster than running. This power can't be used to dig though living things such as people, animals or plants.
TYPE: Paramecia

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat May 07, 2011 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Suko Soku No Mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suko Soku No Mi    Suko Soku No Mi  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:26 am

I like and give my approval but you wont be able to dig trough living things, tree roots would be a problem and it has to be under ground
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Suko Soku No Mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suko Soku No Mi    Suko Soku No Mi  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:13 am

No problem about the living things, it's grouse anyway. But wouldn't I be able to dig through walls and such?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Suko Soku No Mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suko Soku No Mi    Suko Soku No Mi  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:58 am

Isn't this kind of mentioned in the series?
I guess if the wall is thick enough, then you could as well, but it'd have to be extremely thick. Other than that, keep it to the ground/floor.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Suko Soku No Mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suko Soku No Mi    Suko Soku No Mi  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:35 am

Ok and yes, I took it from The Impel Down Arc
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Suko Soku No Mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suko Soku No Mi    Suko Soku No Mi  Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:02 pm

APPROVED then. But remember, the wall has to be at least... let's say, three meters thick for it to count as ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suko Soku No Mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suko Soku No Mi    Suko Soku No Mi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suko Soku No Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: