One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shinki Shinki No Mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Shinki Shinki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:48 am

NAME: Shinki Shinki No Mi (Fungi Fungi Fruit)
CAPABILITIES: The user of the Shinki Shinki No Mi can grow and control different types of mushrooms and fungi on his body or on any surface he touches, including other living beings. The user is also capable of releasing mushroom spores from his body with various effects. As a result of the constant existence of poison inside the user's body, he gains an immunity to poison. In a similar manner to mushroom's parasitic nature, the user can drain living creatures from nutritions and water by touching them. The weakness of this fruit is fire and dryness. Fire simply burns every fungus and mushroom it reaches and dryness kills fungi very effectively.
TYPE: Logia

Potential Types of Spores:
Psychedelic Spores: Makes the target enter a psychedelic state. They may hear or see unreal things and their thoughts will become blurry and unfocused. The mind will zigzag between reality and a dream.
Antibiotic Spores: Penicillin for example. These spores enter the target's bloodstream and start killing germs and infections. Can either cure aa illness or cause damage by killing blood cells.
Sleeping Spores: Make the target extremely tired, causing weaker peoples to sleep almost instantly.
Tear Spores: Makes the target's eyes watery and reduces eyesight.
Paralyzing Spores: These spores attack the target nervous system in similar manner to neuro-toxic poison, It numbs the body and slowly make the target unable to move.
Lethal Spores: Similar to Kardio-toxic posion. The spores travel to the target's heart and cause cause severe damage.
Body Mushroom Spores: Spores of the famous "Grows On Your Body Mushroom" from Amazon Lilly. After inhaled, The spores will grow into mushrooms through the target's skin.
Flying Spores: Simply a man-sized spore that is capable of floating in the air.

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:01 pm

What would the mushrooms do, once a victim is affected by them?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Well since the person will have mushrooms on them it'll be slightly harder to move. The mushrooms will take a portion of the nutritions and water in the target's body and he might be affected by whatever type of spores they produce. But the target can always cut them off his body.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Would you mind putting some types of spores? Just to avoid sudden outbursts of godmodding.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:33 pm

No prob, edited.
Am I limited to these spores only?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:23 am

Yes, I would say so. How much time does it take untill the paralyzing spores get lethal. Sorry, last question most likely. Just wanna get everything cleared up.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:34 am

I took it out.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:45 am

Oh, okay then. Really, really last one right now: How long would it take, at least or most, for the effect to wear off? I know, it's starting to get annyoing. Love me my details.....
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:45 am

well lets say an hour? I want it just to last until the battle ends.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:33 pm

What would that be in posts? Five? Six? Maybe the first three are affected heavily, then it wears off and is gone after... six posts? Sounds acceptable?
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Sounds acceptable but I dont think it should wear off as long as the target is inside the spore area.
anyway thanks for giving my fruit so much attention! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Only giving it as much as it deserves. It's a pretty good idea, and I don't think I've seen it around before. But enough praise from my side.
Can we agree that it wears off a bit, if not by time, then at least if the opponent gets away from the user? The spores should be more dense in the center, right? so the effect should get weaker if the opponent is farther away, and wear off in time when he's out of the affected area. Let's say... three posts after he left the area, ´he will not feel any effects anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:04 pm

agreed! should I make a thread for mushroom types as well?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:36 am

No, this'll be enough. If this is all there is to the different types and this fruit, then doubtlessly
APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinki Shinki No Mi   Shinki Shinki No Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinki Shinki No Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: