One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Konki Konki No Mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Konki Konki fruit (energy energy)

Capabilities: This fruit allows you to materialize energy from yourself, nature or others into a mass of light blue substance in anything And use it for your advantage by shooting it a beam of energy. The beam of energy, has very strange qualities, as it seems to just be compressed energy of sorts, causing HEAVY impact to things it hits, being able to blast through most materials, as long as they aren't TOO thick (Example of Acceptable: a decent sized wooden ship, Example of unacceptable: Impel Down) The down side is any attack that could cause death on its own takes anywere from 1-5 minutes to charge. When coating things with energy, it causes extra damage from those things, and if it is 'thinned' it will send enemies flying back, or be able to block attacks (with in reason of course).

Type: Logia

Last edited by Thor on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:53 pm

df is finished
Back to top Go down

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:15 pm

This fruit seems similar to the pika pika no mi...
Back to top Go down

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:32 pm

Im already making a character with this fruit and the pika pika wont make sense for some of his moves plus pika pika is mainly for defense while my is the oppisite

Last edited by Thor on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:35 pm

am i aproved?
Back to top Go down

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:28 pm

hello?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Energy sword vs Regular Sword = UNFAIR
Also, it's impossible to physically shape energy, kind of like un-freezable water. Maybe it's just cuz I'm the only mod that truly takes science, physics and logic into the approval process.
Just change that and I personally don't have a problem with it but any other mod can void my argument [with the "it's fiction" argument] if they wish.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:47 pm

it dosent turn into a full sword, energy just coats his arm, at lleast thats what the character that i made for this fruit does
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:50 pm

But still, it's like taking a lightsaber and pitting it against a normal longsword. It would just cut right through any metal....[since seastone is a mineral not a metal I'm assuming]
Back to top Go down

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:53 pm

cheap a** sentance deleted
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Sorry about that whole thing.
Approved!
Back to top Go down

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:55 pm

cool, now the character using this fruit can be aproved, too, just have to delete one of his attacks
Back to top Go down

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:17 pm

I edited this fruit, as it somehow got approved without me describing exactly what the energy did
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Reapproved, I guess.
Back to top Go down

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 5:46 pm

Kay, thanks
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:06 pm

how is this not aura? this is baskical a chi, nen, haki, reishi df...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:56 pm

It basically is aura, I made this awhile ago when I was uncreative, but the attacks the guy using this fruit has are very different from haki, nen, chi, reishi ect
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:24 pm

not really, for example; blocking attacks with energy = armor haki (one piece) or ten (hunter x hunter) or Hierro (bleach) or even the hyuga rotation jutsu (Naruto)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Konki Konki No Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Konki Konki No Mi   Konki Konki No Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Konki Konki No Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: