One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chai Feng

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Chai Feng Empty
PostSubject: Chai Feng   Chai Feng Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Name: Chai Feng/Karl/Nikolai/Dahlea/Catarina/Surudoi/Francis/Amanda

Bounty: 15,000,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Anubis Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Grandline

Appearance: Chai Feng has many personalities, and thus many appearances.
Chai Feng: Chai Feng is an extremely old man, wrinkled beyond belief. His eyes are gray with age, and he has no hair anywhere... except perhaps in his ears. His skin is yellowed, and his earlobes dangle a fair amount more than they should. He is short, his additional bent back brings him down to only 4'3". He is wrapped up in a dark red robe, which covers him from head to toe, and it drags a few inches behind him.

Karl: Karl is young, with slightly tanned skin. He is about 5'8" His light orange-yellow hair is stuck up into the air, forming close together spikes. This is held up by a orange headband, and he has startling blue eyes. He has no shirt, only khaki shorts. Besides that, he has leather sandals, whose straps reach up halfway up his shin.

Nikolai: Nikolai is a brute of a man at 7' 7" tall. He is heavily muscled, and has rather long arms and legs. His skin is oddly pale. Small tufts of brown hair stick out under his dome-shaped metal helmet. He has knitted, ribbed warmers around his neck and mouth, biceps, and thighs, the bicep and thigh warmers coming to a halt just before the joints. He has furry, leather gloves and boots, with tufts of said fur sticking out near the wrists and ankles. He has a long brown tabard reaching down to his knees, and it is sleeveless. Its upper portion is covered by a leather, fur trimmed vest, held closed by buttons and thread.

Dahlea: Dahlea is rather short at 5'3", and she has a light brown skin tone. She has short black hair that clings to her head. She is normally wrapped up in a dark tan overcoat reminiscent of a trench coat with a hood. Underneath said overcoat, she wears a close-fitting sleeveless black shirt and long, separated black sleeves. She also has close fitting black pants and black sneakers.

Catarina: Catarina has fierce red hair, which she has braided into a long braid that drapes down from her right side to halfway down her midsection. She stands at about 5'7" and she has deeply tanned skin and hazel eyes. She has a rather flat chest, which she keeps wrapped up in strips of white bandages. She also has long, flowing red pants with no shoes.

Sukudoi: Sukudoi stands at about 6'2", and his skin is rarely seen due to him being covered in a dark red set of samurai armor. He wears a black undershirt and pants under the armor to prevent some chafing. He has green eyes and short brown hair.

Francis: Francis wears a flowing dark green robe, with a lighter green sash tied around his waist. He has long black hair and medium toned skin. He stands at about 5'5", and he has a sword tucked into his sash. He also has lightish green eyes.

Amanda: Amanda only stands at 4'11", and she has short blond hair. Her eyes are hazel and she is ever so slightly pale. She wears a t-shirt covered in stars, and white pants that look the same way. She has white sneakers.

History: must be detailed

Personality:

Ship: Anubis Pirate Flagship

Devil Fruit: Limited to only three devil fruit users per person
Type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
Effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities: powers excluding the devil fruit not techniques for example a sword style

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Weapons/Items: take what you want from the approved weapons list but custom weapons must be registered and approved

Goals: Must have a goal, this can be something simple like "survive" or a bigger goal like "pirate king"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Chai Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chai Feng   Chai Feng Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:32 pm

(I'm not a moderator so I'm not sure whether or not I'm permitted to be posting on this...but I'll gladly take it down if it's not allowed. )

Wow, this is a really intricate NPC.
I see what you mean by the ethnicity hints in the names of the personalities.
Now, in the wake of my nerdiness, I'd like to guess them...

Chai Feng- Chinese
Karl- German
Nikolai- Russian
Dahlea- Portuguese (?)
Catarina- Spanish
Surudoi- Japanese
Francis- French
Amanda- American

Very colourful, very diverse character all in all.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Chai Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chai Feng   Chai Feng Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Ah, you're fine.

You got everyone by Catarina and Dahlea right... admittedly, Dahlea's a toughie... she's supposed to be Indian, and no I can't explain why I felt that name sounded Indian.

Catarina seemed more Italian to me, so that's what she's supposed to be: Italian.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Chai Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chai Feng   Chai Feng Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Ah! Right. Smile
Yeah, actually. Come to think of it, Catarina does sound a lot more Italian than Spanish.
And I wasn't sure about Dahlea but thanks for clearing it up.

Both gorgeous names though!
I commend you, sir. *curtsies because I love my ladylike formalities*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chai Feng Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chai Feng   Chai Feng Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chai Feng
Page 1 of 1