One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo   The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:39 pm

NAME:The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo
DESCRIPTION:A sky-blue yo-yo with an extra-long string (10 meters long) and a slightly heavier body than a regular yo-yo. By pressing a button on the yo-yo's body, a set of metal saw teeth appear around the yo-yo's body. A jet dial is attached to each side of the yo-yo's body, also activated by a button.
CAPABILITIES:By Extending the saw teeth and activating the jet dials, the yo-yo can be used as a very dangerous buzz saw on a string. The jet dials make the yo-yo spin rapidly allowing the yo-yo to keep his momentum for long combos.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo   The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:13 am

Wouldn't there be a danger of cutting the string? Just...just thinking, that'd suck hard. But other than that, it seems fine to me.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo   The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Kickass! I made similar weapons on another site, though they were chakrams rather than actual yo-yos. I definitely like this~
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo   The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Buzz Saw Yo-Yo
Page 1 of 1