One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fleetwood Craig

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:40 pm

Name: Fleetwood Craig

Bounty: 100,000

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate, Purple heart pirates

Home Village/Ocean: South blue

Appearance: Craig has dark skin and dark blue sleep deprived eyes, is usually seen grinning, has blue hair tied back in a ponytail with an orange band, is 5’9, has a toned frame, usually wears a baggy pink silk shirt, orange Bermuda shorts with white flower print on them, showing his hairy shins, a pair of ordinary sandals with black strap and yellow soles, and has thin long fingers.

History: Craig was the son of a minor marine solider who he looked up to, and was influenced to join the marines which finally managed to do after he became eighteen, and went through various training and found he was best at marksmanship, which he then practised constantly at when ever he wasn’t partying and messing around with his friends, and in recognition of this, his father bought a pair of bow guns for him on his twentieth birthday, and by the time he became twenty two, was considered as one of the best marksmen in the marines, though usually got distracted by anything with the word party in it. After finally rising to the ranks of petty officer on his assigned ship, much to the delight of his father, his crew were given orders to take over a village which was apparently housing some revolutionaries, and to his horror, his captain gave the orders to slaughter everyone in the village, just to make sure that who ever the revolutionaries were, they were definitely dead. His father, who was part of his crew tried to reason with the captain but was answered only with a quick sword swipe from the captain, killing him instantly and calling him a traitor. After staring in hatred at the chaos around him, he turned and attacked his own comrades, especially his captain, who immediately gave the order to arrest him for ‘going AWOL’, After realising he was outnumbered and outmatch, frustratedly fled. A small bounty was then placed on his head for ‘betrayal’, and was depressed for some time, and ended up as a drunken bum, living on the streets and trying to stay hidden when ever he could. One day heard about various pirates trying to make the world a better place by getting rid of all cruel and evil pirates and marines which got in the way of their goals, which he then decided to look for the natural enemy crew of the marines; a pirate crew, to find a way eliminating the evil methods in the marines with their help. Well, when he isn’t partying.

Personality: Craig is flamboyant and cheerful, he prefers to do things the fun way most of the time but tries to avoid fighting. He's carefree and tends to drink a bit too much when offered and really likes parties, especially rave parties. He's overconfident and because of this he loves the ladies but considers any lady friends like sisters and is overprotective of them. He's a pretty friendly guy and just hates to see anyone upset though usually he's the one who causes it because he tends to tease his friends a bit. He absoultely hates any corrupt officals and would love to fire his bow gun right in their stupid worthless faces.

Ship: none

Special Abilities: more accurate with his shots than the average man and keener eyesight. Excellent marksman, very basic hand-to-hand combat, very basic close-range combat, basic marine strategy such as using decoy teams and strike teams and using the terrain to your advantage, duck and cover fighting style, multiple methods of keeping yourself awake (usually uses this just to party for longer).

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Rave shooter style: Target Shot: Craig aims as accurately as he can and fires at target.
Rave Rapid Fire: Fires repeatedly in tune with some music.
Special Shot: Fires some amunition he dosen't usually use.
Weapons/Items: Dual bow guns, light sticks, extra ammunition.

Goals: To party like there’s no tomorrow, find a way of stopping corruption in the marines.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:10 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:46 pm

define basic marine strategy I will look at your bows soon a bit short everywhere and no techniques ?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:07 pm

lol yeah hes mainly just a marks man, I edited it a bit so let me know if i need to do anything else!
EDIT: weapon has been aproved.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:03 pm

Bump

Bit confused here, do I still need to change it a bit or is it ok?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:10 pm

I would appreciate it if you wrote in full sentences in appearance and personality...
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Okay edited it a bit! let me know if it still needs changes!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Dealt with properly.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:22 pm

edited what crew he's in!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Approved~
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:22 pm

Special Shot is kinda confusing me. What do you mean by "amunition he disen't usually use"?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:09 am

well, usually he only uses these small arrows on his bow guns, so basicly it's using any other ammunition, and need to correct the typo lol
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:24 am

Now I see what you mean. Thanks for clarifying

RE-APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fleetwood Craig Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fleetwood Craig   Fleetwood Craig Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fleetwood Craig
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Character Creation-
Jump to: