One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal) Empty
PostSubject: Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal)   Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:36 am

Name in Japanese:Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal)
Capabilities:Creates and controls Liquid metal. Can only control the melted metal the user created.Liquid metal that is cooled down or isnt hot anymore cannot be controlled because it would only be steel. Anything Hit by Melted metal will be burned somewhat like magma. In some cases It may even coat the foe in metal if it cools down.User may also make weapons by shaping them and cooling them down.And able to manipulate any kind of metal being at such high temps.User can create any type of Molten Metal
Type:Logia

Last edited by Unholy on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal)   Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:21 am

hmmm, so im guessing the weakness would be when the steel cools down right? it becomes hardened or something? Its not something i would consider a df , but mercury dfs and what not have been approved before....
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal)   Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:16 pm

I Chnaged it a bit. Its basically the counterpart to the magma Devil fruit only its Molten Steel and not Rock. Let me know what i have to edit or if you have a sugesstion to make it work. Or if im completely wasteing ym time let me know please =)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal)   Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:42 pm

... ummm. there is a metal fruit, but yours is like an advanced version.....

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal)   Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Changed the steel to metal looking for Reapproval
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal)   Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal)   Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ekitai Koutetsu no mi (Liquid Metal)
Page 1 of 1