One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ganzai Ganzai no Mi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ganzai Ganzai no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Ganzai Ganzai no Mi   Ganzai Ganzai no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:48 am

Name in Japanese (translation): Ganzai Ganzai no Mi (Pill Pill Fruit)
Capabilities: The consumer of this fruit can trap objects or energies inside capsules. The user cannot capture anything that would not be in contact with him for less than one second (a bullet passing through him, a punch, a blast of lightning). However, if the object were to be in contact with him for longer than one second (a fire, a continual stream of electricity, a blade) it can be encased in a pill. No matter the size of the object, if it is inside the pill it is smaller than a marble. If the pill's membrane is pierced the contents are released, however, if the pill is swallowed the consumer gains the characteristics of the pill. Examples: If the user consumes a fire pill the user lights on fire (but they are not damaged), If the user consumes a rubber pill the user does not conduct electricity nearly as well.
Type: Paramecia

Note: I will list any pills the user has in his inventory and their effects.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ganzai Ganzai no Mi   Ganzai Ganzai no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 am

Approved, because you're trustworthy and you explained it to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ganzai Ganzai no Mi   Ganzai Ganzai no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:52 am

Thank you for the speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ganzai Ganzai no Mi   Ganzai Ganzai no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ganzai Ganzai no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: