One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Crimson eyes lit with excitement. As pale man Stood there in bloody black clothing. with long black hair. Looking at his fingers stained with blood. He Laughed giving off a smile that would give anyone the creeps.
"Finally The Island Terfnus Has Been Overtaken!!! My Beautiful Zombies"

Through out the Island Of Terfnus Corpses nailed to the walls and Seward by long wooded postes. Mutilated and tortured bodies piled up through out this land. Those who have survived have been turned into zombies.

Countless Zombies Crowded around vlad. Eating the flesh off the dead and stumpling around.
Vlad was very excited... extacy overflowing his every pours.

Men women children,Pirates,Marines no matter anyone is a play thing just ready to be tormented.

Sitting on a throne Vlad made of corpses. Vlad eagerly watched his massive zombie horde dance very pleased with himself he wondered how hed get all of these zombies off this island "Oh thats right the harbor...Hopefully i can find a big ship... of corse ill have to leave some behind but itll be fun doing this all over again...Maybe if i wait long enough some one will come and join the ranks of the undead.....MOahahahahahhahah"

Terfnus Was a peacefull town that prided themselfs in helping others. When Vlad arrived they all treated him with kindness. Purchaseing a house with a deep basement. Vlad would kidnap people to torment stealling there shadows and giving them to people hes tortered to death. SLowly he released zombies... untill the village town and cities where overwhelmed on the island then going on akilling ramapage VLad murdered and kill everyone used there corpses to do there bidding.

Last edited by Unholy on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:33 pm

(vitans page)

Vitan was sailing for the island of Terfnus, he had heard it would help anyone and considering his, ability, he hoped they wouldn't shun him for it. upon landing he noticed many strange beings walking around. deciding to wait on the boat until sombody came to greet him.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:23 pm

500 zombie slowly walk Around the docks

Still sitting on his throne of body's Vlad orders the zombies to head to the docks."I think i heard about a place called Atlantis alote of powerful people who i have tormented should be there"

Thousands of zombies slowly obey his orders as they start to head there
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 pm

seeing that these beings were not humen vitan quickly got out of his boat and yelled out "I dont know what you are but dont come any closer." showing his claws as a threat to tthem and hoping they would back off.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:33 pm

hearing anther humans voices the zombies rush to it Attempting to bite scratch, punch or kick any part of vitan

One of the Zombies had a master Gunnner shadow in him and he attempted to snip Vitan between the eyes
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:38 pm

I gotta go now. ill be back to edit this into the real rp tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:44 pm

As the 100 Zombies Attacked Vitan
2 sets of 200 zombies wonder around on opposite sides of the dock

Vlad And a thousand zombies too the biggest ship they could Getting it coated headed towards atlantis Vlad didnt even notcie Vitan as the left the Island.

Meanwhile about Very slow 1,000 zombies headed towards the docks.

The Grand Hope Just Arrived at the docks Of turfnus

Dart D Black Jumped down from the crows nest gripping his spear. Slightly turning his head to check on his sister and to his surpize saw the stowaway with a smile said "Hey there whatcha doing on my ship?"

Terrence shouted "Captain ....Zombies? lookout there coming towards us about 200 i'd say!!!!"

(Alastor)
Wakeing up in the town inn in Turnus Alastor woke up to an creepy silence.thinking to himself "they were awfully nice to me for being a fishman I wonder were they all went?" Alastor took a small vaction on the island after destorying all the nearby marine ship.." Ug i must have been asleep for a week i was so tiered."
Walking down the stairs he went to pay the inn keeper his tab when she turned around and tried to bit e his hand!
jumping back Alastor said "What the hell are you doing?" She replied "moooooaannnn!"
with a conserned voice alastor said "Whats wrong with yo...u?" Two more men came around from behind him and attacked him with katanas.

"Double Wantō Giri!" Slam's Both arm fins in the back of the necks. Weird shadowy thingies Vaporized from there mouths.

"This isnt normal? sorry lady but im leaving!!!" dropping a bad of belli on the counter Alastor ran out side.
Zombies started to hover around him. they were everywhere on the roof tops walking into walls.

It took a few seconds for alasotr to realize "Zombies? Here! Who did this!!!"
looking around Alastor could also see tormented soul as tortured corpses and blood stained the streets.
Alastor started to feel sick.Rapidly punching the closest 20 zombies Knocking the shadows out of them.
A Huge zombie loomed over him "I am guartas I will liter the streets with your blood" The Nightmare ZOmbie tried to stomp Alastor into the ground.
Easily Dodgeing the Zombie Alastor Jumped in the air and used

"Yakumai Gawara Seiken " Punching The Nightmare Zombie so hard he was sent flying into a buildig destorying it.
"How dare you defile this nice village you all will pay dearly for this!"
The nightmare zombie barely able to stand slowly walked ran towards him as he was joined by 60 more zombies.

(OOC this thread is in the past so Vlad is still alive when The Grand Hope Arrived And all the zombies are still alive)
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:16 pm

impaling the last zombie vitan took in a deep breath and sat down. thier were countless more and he needed rest. suddenly vitan saw a fishman leaving from a building. not sure he was doing the right thing vitan walked over to him and held up his clawed hands as a sign not to shake. "my name is Vitan batsukaiba" he greeted "i know we just met but it would be a good idea to work togheter and kill these horible abominations so others will not die at there hands" after saying this he bowed hoping it was the right formal greeting (he was raised on a deserted island for those who didnt know) and awaited the mans answer.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Alastor looked at vitain hand and grasped it "Sure thing friend lets finish off these damn abominations =)"

50 zombies closed in as 3 nightmare zombies stood on the roof attempting to shoot vitain in the chest and Alastor in the head. Quickly Dodgeing the bullet Alastor Rapidly punched the closet 10 zombies smashing there faces in.

Meanwhile

(Dart D Black)
Dart D black then Quickly used
"Spear Frenzy!" Rapidly skewering The 20 zombies that climbed onto the ship.
Terrence Roggers pull out his Pistol shooting 3 zombies in the head.

Veronica smiled at Mark " I dont know who you are and why your here but could you please help us? Veronica then used "Teddy Bear Surpize!", She Pulled out a black Pistol from her teddy bear and shooting a zombie in the back then she played an epic song on her violin boosting everyone's spirits.
Louis used "strong arm" punching a zombie so hard it shattered his bones and then useing a "Quick left" rapidly punched out 2 more "Damn you zombies wont hurt my friends!"

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:45 pm

"3 meter tsume" vitan yelled. after saying this his index claw extended to around that size. quickly braking a long chunk of it off he tossed to the fishman and said "here it could come in handy as a makeshift spear." then letting his still long claw disintegrate and regrow he smirked and quietly said "10 claw rotation" this time his hands seemed to meld toghethet and spin rapidly enough to make a breeze. when the process was finished he let out a yell and charged his undead opponents.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:50 pm

Vitan Killed the 40 zombies in a huge bloody mess.
As Alastor Thows the 3 meter spear through one of the nightmare gunners. As the remaining 2 shoot at Vitain from a distance. Alastor rushed them trying to close the distance.

(Dart)
Dart Jumped of the boat once it was cleared and started to clear a path "Hurry up guys!"

Terrence shot a few more zombies down from the boat
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:59 pm

vitan thought of himself very fast but these bullets had cuaght him by surprize. taking both hits to the left arm he still smirked. his arm took a large amount of damage, but it was nothing compared to his scars from his youth. "mind if I sit the rest out while I cover up this wound?" he yelled. then taking a wooden plank from a house and some cloth from a killed zombies shirt he makshifted a cast slowly not to increase the wound with the other claw.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:06 pm

(Alastor)
Alasotr shouted "Sure take all the time you need =)" as he Used
'Hyakumaigawara Seiken!' Crushing one of the Nightmare Gunners As his shadow vaporized from his mouth. The Last Nightmare Gunner shot off 5 shots. trying to dodge them all Alastor was shot in his left leg twice. Slowing him down.

(OOC Darts crew is stuck till Valaw posts =( but alastor will keepo fighting oh ya baby! moahahahahahahah)
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 pm

seeing his comrade's flaw when he got hit in the leg Vitan rushed into action. using both his full speed and stealth skills he crept behind the nightmare gunner and clawed the gun in half while at the same time impaling the zombie's back. then looking at the fishmans wound he said "im no doctor, but that will slow you down" taking the gunners sleeve he easily made a bandage and handed it to the fishman. "I dont believe you told me your name".
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Alastor Smiled At Vitan wrapping the bandage around his leg "Thanke you.Ive had worse....My Name Is Alastor Terror Of The sea hehehe and may I have your name?"

The Zombies seem to have been clear from the current town there in Until a little boys voice cried out from the distance help!!!!!! Alastor immidiatly stood up and turned towards Vitan "Not to be rude but im going to check on that voice" Alastor started to turn in that direction

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:37 pm

"Right" vitan said, still on alert. "It seems there are still people on the island who have not been killed. But there is somthing bugging me, where have these beings come from? why heer? and i have a feeling zombies are not the only ones here who want to kill us." he started to look the air for any sign of danger, but none were to be seen. "who ever did this to these people shall pay!"

(i have failed to create a funny joke.) Sad
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:47 am

(Dart D Black)
Dart Finished Slaying the Zombie s Around the docks." Well Stowaway I guess well leave you to watch the ship while we see whats going on here. Louis and Terrence got off the ship. Veronica said "Well Newbie Have fun while were gone k." And blew a Kiss at him as she got off ship.

With a sad Voice dart said "What happend to Turnfus? where the Turfnus I knew as a boy...Nothing is here but destruction and Undead abominations!"

With a Sad look in his eyes darn frowned at Harbor. Veronica patted him on the Back "Dart dont worry im sure someones still here!" Smileing dart wanted to keep his sister happy "Thank you veronica"

Terrence looked at Louis "You sure your ready for this Louis?...."
Louis said "Im going where ever my friends go we can do this."

Venturing through the Harbor Terrence spotted somthing in a distance..."Oh my....there alote of people stumpling down that road up ahead. Dart Frowned...."those are not people anymore ...Terrence Louis Veronica! Run to the Building over by the bait shop we will barricade ourselves in!....I Dont wanna see you guys get hurt"

As Darts crew barricaded themselves in the bait shop as they waited for the flesh hungry Zombies to arrive.

(Alastor)
Running over to the crys for help he saw a little boy hideing behind a wooden crate as two zombies attacked him. Imidiatly punching the zombies lights out he help the boy up. "Ttthhhank yyoouu my names Eric Come with me before they return." The little boy lead alastor to a sotm celler. After entering An old man bolted the door shut.
"Oh i hear you saved my grandson please come in Alastor" As the Oldman and Eric told Alastor about the Man named Vlad who did this. They also told him about the towns Storage supllies. "In the building in the center of the next town is the last stand we made against vlads zombies. I barley got eric out alive. there might still be a few survivors left...we have a huge about of supplies and treasure in that town.....If you could get us to the next island id be grateful if you would venture into the town and gather enough supplies and some treasure for yourself for a rewards and help us to get to the next town we would be very grateful. We'll be hideing in here just knock five times when you get back"

Alastor agreed to help them as he ventured for the town he discribed
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:18 pm

the last straw in Vitan's head snapped. after hearing the horrible things this "Vlad" character had done to all those poor people had inraged him. jumping on to the highest peak he could find he yelled "VVVLLLLAAAAAADDDDD!!!!!!!! come heer and pay for all the horrible things you have done! or are you frightend to fight me?!" awaiting this evil man he was still cuatios to look around for any sign of danger.

(Is it okay if my newest character joins up as a third side when hes approved?)
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:41 pm

10 Wolf zombies ran up the Peak with monstrous Speed Attacking Vitain with Bite and clawing attacks.

Far behind the wolfs was A SwordMaster Zombie Rokushiki User. "Master Vlad Left this island to destroy more and create a world with only zombies and corpses! ahahahahah!"

(Darts Crew)
As the 1000 zombies staggered into docks dart said "Veronica Terreance stay behind the barrier and shoot the zombies. Louis protect them from any Oncoming attacks.
Dart Uses" Spear Frenzy!" Rapidly Jabbing the zombies.
Useing his Royal Spear Style Dart was able to attack them in unpredictable ways . Keeping them off guard. Dart fell to the ground coffing up blood and his muscles began to tighten and lock up

"Noooo not now!" Lock Jaw as over taken Dart again. Two Zombie swordsmen attepmt to chop off his head. Veronica uses Teddy Bear Surpize! Pull her pistol from her bear shooting the one to the left. while Terrence Uses his pistol on the one on the right.Shooting the next four zombie they had to reload.
Louis Used his super arms to lift a heavy beam and toss it at the zombies coming at Dart.

Dart soon recovered and Uses Burning Slash! His hot spear cut 5 zombies in half. Swirling his spear Dart used "Mirage of Death!" Creating 5 illusions of himself as the zombies attack his illusions he slashed them to peices as Veronica terrence shot at them. The battle seemed endless untill finally all the zombies were slain. worn out dart gasped for air..."Everyone we have to leave now! " Darts crew though tiered moved swifted towards the north.

(Alastor )

Alasotr saw the town he was looking for ahead and what he saw horrified him. All the remaining zombies on the island swarmed over the town....There had to be at least 4000 zombies. A Nightmare Butcher and a Nightmare Vice marine admiral and a Nightmare Martial artist Watched Over the Town on the rooftop. Alastor wondered how many zombies were in the building. Alastor slowly walked towards the town..."Im ready for a good fight...but this Might be my last...."
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:52 pm

"Please" vitan cried out in an angry tone. "mere wolfs, alive jr otherwise, are no match for me". sidestepping the first one he brought down both hands "heres a secret, I hunted things twice as powerful as these beasts when I was still a child. 100 blows, 20 seconds," moving at lightning fast speeds he hit multiple wolves with incredibly fast attacks while moving towards the swordsman. when he was directly in front of him he let loose a monstrus yell he wouldnt doubt at least be heard around the island and attack the zombie with even faster speeds then before. putting as much strength possible in each one.

(what about my question?)
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:37 pm

(OOC ya of course you can bring your other character)

(Zombie)
"Dusty Sword!" By spinning his sword around quickly, a cloud of dust is formed. Avoiding Vitain and then attacking Vitan in the dust with.

"DoubleSlash!" A Two way simultaneous slashing attack. crosses two swords across chest then approaches the target at high speed and cuts through by swinging the swords across the chest.

"eh dont die to soon or ill get bored!"

(Alastor)
Alastor Punched out 10 zombies as the horde closed in on him.The Martial Artist Nightmare Zombie Jumped down and used

"Bob and weave style!" - Bobbing moves the head laterally and beneath an incoming punch. As the opponent's punch arrives, the boxer bends the legs quickly and simultaneously shifts the body either slightly right or left

Alastor Used Senmaigawara Seiken! But Missed as The zombie Dodged easily and countered attacked with

"Godly Punch" The Zombie Punched as Alastor face with Legendary strength. Alastor could hear the bones in his face crack as he when head first into a near by building destroying it.

Alastor Slowly stood up..."Damn Zombie! and he charged The Nightmare Martial artist while punching zombies out on the way.

(Darts Crew)
Arriveing in the town Alastor saw the fish man struggle.
Spear frenzy!" alastor killed the first 20 zombies in his way. Veronica and terrence took out8 zombies and Louis uses a strong right on the closest zombie.
Upon getting closer Louis Yelled ".......ff..ffather?? Dad nooooooo! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
The Body of his father stood before him scared and tortured as he punched Alastor into another building. Turning his head he Punched Louis in the gut sending his flying in the air and nockling the air out of him. "I am not Gregory Fredric! That is my mere body! I am the legendary martial artist Zerith!" Crashing to the ground louis cried in anguish his father the only one he had left in the world transformed into such a monster. His Last hope for happness gone forever...

Nightmare Zerith attacked Terrance knocking him 100 feet away "Terrence No!!" cried Veronica.

Alastor ran up and used Hyakumaigawara Seiken! on Nightmare Zerith catching him off guard and h flew a few feet then doing a summersault landed on his feet.
Dart tried to use Spear frenzy on his when the Nightmare Butcher anbushed him

Mirage of death! Barley able to escape the nightmare butchers blade.
"all you verse Zerith is no fare!!! beat me Nightmare Cutler!" Cutler laughed uncontrollable.

Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:38 pm

VITAN: grabbing both swords in his hands he, while still in anger, told the zombie "Do you no the diffrence between you and me? heres a hint" braking the left sword he contiued "I can regrow my claws, you cant regrow your sword."

KEEL: silently docking on turfnus a man in a long black robe rose from his boat. the top half of his face hidden behind a skeletal mask. in his right hand a long scyth about 8 feet long with a seastone blade. from the edge of the blade in was a ruby covering. with a smile on his face he slowly walked into the part of town where alastor and the others were fighting. noticing a boy hiding in a house he quickly pulled him out by the back of his shirt. his smile still on his face he asked the boy "BY any chance would the one named, Vlad be here?"

(sorry I cant post a link right now. computer hasn't been working to well, but hes keel loki in character section.)
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:38 pm

(Zombie)
Frowning he said...."Looks like ill have to finish this fast then...you vbroke one of my swords!!! this techinics is ment for 2 but i guess ill try it with 1"

"Six King Sword Gun!" places His Sword right in front of the Vitan And launches a devastating shock wave.

(20 Zombies)
Zombies surround Keel trying to bite and claw him

(Dart's Crew)

Night mare cutler Sent out a frenzy of Slahes towards dart.
Dart useing his Royal Spear Style dodged
Then useing Mirage of death 6 Darts now stood arround Culter. and they all attacked with "Burning Slash!"
Cuter uses his Blade two cut 2 mirages in half and bloked the attack...But it went right throught his sword..................."A Mirage? What ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Dart Slashed Culter in Half from his left side."
a shadow evaporated from cutlers mouth as he died.

Seeing this Terrence stood up shouting to dart "There puppets of a devil user Dart. All you got to do is knock the shadows out of them!" Terrence Killed two zombies with his pistiol

Meanwhile Luis is on the ground going insane from sadness...."Father noo this cannot be!"
A zombie attacked louis but Veronica shot it down.
Veronica said to Louis "Im soi sorry louis this is horrible.."

Zerith uses Demon Punch Style:Organ Bomb! On Alastor. Alastor couldnt dodge fast enough as the fore of the punch made one of his kidney explode and he flew back 40 feet. on his knees bleeding said 'Damn you abomination.Zerith moved in fast to finish the kill"

Veronica distracted Zerith with a shot from her pistol. Just enmogh time for Alasotr to use "Senmaigawara Seiken!" On zerith. Zerith coughed up a little blood and smiled at alastor Then exchanging blow after blow.

Dart Ran up behind Zerith right as he knocked Alasotr out cold and said "Fishman you die no.....w?!!!!!!!"

Dart uses "Burning Slash Maximum Power!!!!" Stabing His Glowing hot spear into zerith's Back. Zeriths blood started to boil and soon he caght on fire "Nooo i Am the greatist.....ug" Zeriths shadow evaporated from his mouth and his body fell to the ground.

Before dieing he looked at Louis ...."Son im sorry........." His body burning into ash... Father Nooo nooo ahhh ...it hurts so badly."
Veronica when to confort him while terrence bandged up Alastor "Dart He cant fight anymore hes too badly wounded."

The Zombie Vice admiral Appear in front of Dart useing Soru and kicked the spear out of his handes and used storm leg! close range sending dart flying!. Then the Zombie Vice Admiral Picked up Dart Hot spear. Pointing it at Dart and his crew said "....This is the end for all of you! your captain Has no weapon your fishman is down and all that you have is 2 children and a disarmed man! moahahahahah I Am Moziki and you are all dead!"

Zombie Vice Admiral Moziki Charged the group with Darts Spear
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 pm

KEEL: "SORU" almost instantly he was on top of a building close to the group. "Arashi yaiba" this time keel swung his scyth in the direction of the zombies that had tried to kill him. when he did this a blade of compressed air similar to a rankyaku flew at increasing speeds towards the enemys below.

VITAN: after getting hit by the shockwave Vitan coughed up a large amount of blood. struggling to catch his breath he let out "I will....... not die today....(Cough) and I wont....... LOSE TO YOU ROAR OF PRIDEEEEE. using all his strength left he let out a roar and at inhumane speeds ran up to the swordsman and proceeded to pummel him with massively powerful attacks.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm

(Zombie Swordsmen)
Zombie swordsman used tekkai but Vitan. Attackes Pummeled the crap out of him. Deeps bloodly dents all over his body..."No......" The shadow evaportated from his mouth.

((20 zombies)
Keel's Compressed air sliced the zombies to bits. 5 zombie gunner shot at Keel from the roof tops.

(Darts crew)
Dart grabbed a katana from a dead Zombie.. Improvised Royal sword style
Rushing Moziki . Moziki parried Darts attacks With a broad smile on his face."Is that all you got?"

Terrence roggers uses his study style trying to find a weakness. He started to aim his pistol for a good shot when a zombie grabbed his legs and started to beat on him "Ahhh noo!"

Veronica shot the Zombie attacking terrence and helped him up.

Louis rushed Moziki "Damn you damn everyone!!!! my father is dead!!! ahhhhhh!"Quick left and strong right!" Punching at Moziki with his powerful left arm three times really fast and finnishing off with a strong right hook.

Moziki used tekkai and laughed off the damage "Hot Slash times 10!" Moziki cut right through Darts borrowed katana and recived a deep cut down his chest as he was flung back.

Useing a close ranged storm leg On Louis sending him crashing into Dart...

"HAHAHA! Please! you cannot beat Vice Admiral Moziki... Even if I am a zombie now I still have half the power i did in life!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)   Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriouse"Zombie Horde On Turfnus Island (Thread Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next