One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pascià

Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga Empty
PostSubject: Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga   Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga Lolfix10

Name in Japanese (translation): Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga – Serpent-Serpent Fruit, Model: Nāga
Capabilities: This fruit basically allows the consumer to transform into the mythical creature known as the nāga (male) or nāginī (female). The creature has the body of a man/woman and the tail of a snake, with the tail easily being eight feet in length making the overall transformation very large in size compared to the average human. The snake-like body of the nāga is superhumanly strong, capable of crushing all but the most powerful opponents within its structure if they get caught. Most of its abilities include the general ones: enhanced strength, speed and durability. It also grants the consumer the following additional abilities:
  • Acid Production: The nāga can secrete severely corrosive acid from any part of their body. The acid can be used to coat around the body in a thin film, and is harmless to all but the producer. The consumer can control the extent of the acid, from causing simple burning sensations, to corroding away objects at a mild pace, to extreme corrosiveness wherewith upon contact with the acid things began to dissolve in their entirety. The consumer, in their nāga form, can spit out this acid from their mouth as well, as a compensation for the lack of snake venom, as well as coat their nails in it in order to claw an opponent.
  • 359º Vision: In their nāga form, the consumer has a near 360º field of vision, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra. This basically makes them incredibly hard to sneak up on, unless one randomly manages to strike from their blind spot.
Type: Mythical Zoan
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga   Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:46 pm

Why not just take a normal zoan?
This looks a lot like the hybrid form of a snake model, so I'm not sure why you should want it, especially since it's hard as hell to get mythical zoans approved. This all seems pretty thought through, and nicely written and stuff, but... why don't you just make it a normal zoan? You'd just have to change the name and pick some species out. And, well... the 359 vision... You could change that to the things snakes actually can do: For example, how they can smell their surroundings with their tongues... it'd be almost like your vision, except it's over smell, your char wouldn't lose that naga image (if that's what this is about) because of their hybrid form, and you'd even get a full animal form as well. Just thinking.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga   Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:58 pm

Its not about the image, lol

Actually this is the result of about six hours worth of brainstorming on what would be a good Mythical Zoan, which includes discussions with Frog Dragon, nikz, Gael and Admin-sama. After going through fairies, angels, demon foxes, dragons and nymphs, the end choice was a naga. Plus I don't think any snakes have corrosive acid abilities. 359-degree vision was just something I added because apparently Nagas can see in all directions. The picture is not really the actual character, just something I added as a reference for those who didn't know what naga were.

o-o So... yeah...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga   Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:07 pm

I don't see why you should do this kind of thing, instead of a zoan with more forms and similiar abilities, but i you already discussed it with other mods and even admin sama, I guess there's no way I cannot approve this, now can I?
APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Pascià

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga   Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:09 pm

I didn't want more forms or abilities, I wanted something cool and unique, I guess. Not really what I had in mind, but I'm going to deal with it I guess. I didn't discuss the naga with Admin-sama though, I only discussed it with Gael.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga   Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Don't get me wrong. This isn't overpowered, and I actually like it, I was just wondering why you should have something like this if you could have something stronger without really losing anything.
But I trust your ability as an rper, and it is your choice, after all. So, even if you hadn't discussed it, I would most likely have approved.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga   Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:26 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga   Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hebi Hebi no Mi, Moderu: Nāga
Page 1 of 1