One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aura-Aura no mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Aura-Aura no mi Empty
PostSubject: Aura-Aura no mi   Aura-Aura no mi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Name: Aura-Aura no mi

Capabilities: This fruit creates an aura of energy around the user like armor. The aura can be any color, but it is always clear enough so that the user can still be seen under it. This aura, while it is technically made of energy, feels like a physical object and is as hard as stone. This aura can also be changed into different forms like a sword or a hammer, however it cannot be fired as a projectile so guns are out of the question unless you want to use one as a club. The user has only as much aura as can cover their body so if they were to create a sword out of the aura it would have to pull an equal amount of aura away from somewhere else to create the sword, leaving the user vulnerable on that part that is exposed. If the aura is damaged or broken in some way then it must not be used for at least a day to regenerate.

Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Aura-Aura no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura-Aura no mi   Aura-Aura no mi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:45 pm

NPC?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Aura-Aura no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura-Aura no mi   Aura-Aura no mi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Um...no. I actually considered using this for one of my characters. I figured, the aura is only as hard as stone. 99% of the characters on this site can break that with their pinky finger. Also for the aura to be worth much it has to be changed into a weapon and that would leave the fruit user vulnerable. Lastly, its not like anyone has perfect reaction timing so if someone was attacking, this fruit's user couldn't just bring the aura back around their body to block an attack.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Aura-Aura no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura-Aura no mi   Aura-Aura no mi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 pm

You've got more points than a bag of caltrops.

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Aura-Aura no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura-Aura no mi   Aura-Aura no mi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Nice analogy. Very Happy And thanks! Cool
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Aura-Aura no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura-Aura no mi   Aura-Aura no mi Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:51 pm

we kinda had this argument a billion times, everyone wanting chakra or raishi or ki or mana or what ever... we always said no but now that haki exists this seems even more poinless, this fruit is essentialy haki, which we do not alow
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Aura-Aura no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aura-Aura no mi   Aura-Aura no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aura-Aura no mi
Page 1 of 1