One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doku Nakamura [complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Doku Nakamura [complete] Empty
PostSubject: Doku Nakamura [complete]   Doku Nakamura [complete] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:18 pm

Name:Doku Shikyo

Bounty: N/A

Species: Human

Allegiance: None as of yet

Home Village/Ocean: West

Appearance: Doku Nakamura [complete] 119-4110

History:Doku was born into a famliy of great doctors. His father being one of the best for the navy. Doku was raised around learning to heal instead of harm. But his father used him to test many medication which in turn made doku slightly insane. Doku being rather strong would allow people to get 'free punches' on him to relive stress as he him self didn't have much to fear. While not the kind of insane that would cause one to kill everyone around him. He does enjoy causeing pain to enemies as they cause pain to him and others. As such he gains a psychopath's path's personality when fighting an enemy.

At the age of eight doku had ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi making him a rubber man. In turn while studying medican he allso trained with his new powers. When he was fourteen his father had died and his mother had left. So having no parents to guide him and tell him about the navy he looked to the pirates who docked in the town as role models. But due to the town needing him and the crews having doctors already he never went with any of them. Now doku is fifteen sitting in an office waiting for an apointment.

Personality:Doku's personality is similar to that of a psychopath, as he generally exhibits tremendously uncontrollable rage, and is uplifted by the very idea of bringing destruction and inevitably crushing his enemies. He loves nothing more than to destroy things, as shown by his wanton destruction of towns for little more than intimidation. Doku also has a tendency to toy with his victims, as evidenced by his statement that, and "If you'd just let me kill you all before, you wouldn't be dealing with this pain now," Doku enjoys playing with his feeble foes with sadistic sarcasm, often teasing his opponents with a plethora of "free punches". Doku himself rarely has anything to fear from any opponent he faces, which may have contributed to this. How ever Doku is protective of thouse close to him such as crewmates and famliy. Going as far as to even offer him self as a sacrifice should it allow his friends to live.

Ship: name of ship

Ship Flag: describe

Devil Fruit: Gomu Gomu no Mi
type: (only if you have a devil fruit)
effect: (only if you have a devil fruit)

Special Abilities:

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): Sword techniques, Devil fruit moves, rokushiki, anything special move wise

Weapons/Items: take what you want from the approved weapons list but custom weapons must be registered and approved

Goals: Join a crew [preferd pirate] and become their doctor.

Last edited by Roy on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Doku Nakamura [complete]   Doku Nakamura [complete] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:49 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Doku Nakamura [complete]   Doku Nakamura [complete] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Waaaait right there! It's that pic! Just with different colours! I.. don't know who, I think it was Kaiser... but someone used it already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doku Nakamura [complete]   Doku Nakamura [complete] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Huh? Oh alright i'll change it. I better start checking apps before i post mine lol.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Doku Nakamura [complete]   Doku Nakamura [complete] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:15 pm

This one looks familiar, but I guess I can't be sure, so yeah....
Don't have anything else, so consider Nikz statement above approved of.... I approve of his approval, so to say...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doku Nakamura [complete]   Doku Nakamura [complete] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doku Nakamura [complete]
Page 1 of 1