One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koga "Sea King Hunter"

Go down 
+3
GoreFish
nikz200
Maxulus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Koga "Sea King Hunter" Empty
PostSubject: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Name: Koga "Sea-King Hunter", "The double agent pirate"

Bounty:
-First Bounty: 20,000,000 Beli (For infiltrating Impel Down with the Dusk Pirates)
-Second Bounty: 35,000,000 Beli (For holding his own against Vice Admiral Derge Sr. and Marine Captain [Now Rear Admiral] Lenny Celeste by redirecting their attacks against them and ending up escaping with little to no damage)
-Third Bounty: 40,000,000 Beli (For being affiliated with Iken after the Pele incident and thus, being affiliated with two different sea-emperors)
-Fourth Bounty: 410,000,000 Beli (For trapping the Yonko Maximillion in his naginata after the deadly battle of the former against Samakage Iken)

Species: Turtle

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: Grand Line

Appearance:
Turtle appearance (Past appearance):
Turtle Fishman appearance (Past appearance):
Turtle fishman appearance (Present Appearance):

Past Turtle Appearance Description

Koga's appearance in the past was that of a turtle. He was a small sea turtle whose size was around twice the foot of a medium sized man. He had a shell on his back and a cute face. Also, his face showed quite a few signs of pervertedness because he was pervert. His face could be annoying, as well, because of his actions he used to be annoying. His legs did not happen to have any fingers and his color was green.

Upon being injected with SIQ, his body had a drastic change. Apparently, Quincy's SIQ made him have an increase in his size. His size doubled and he became much taller than before. Also, at the time he was injected with the serum, he was wounded at the chest and so the wound remained on his body in the form of an "X" shaped scar.

Past Turtle Fishman Appearance Description

Because of Koga's great exposion to IQ and SIQ, his body was mutated completely. While performing a technique that would power him up, he underwent through a transformation because of all those things he received. As a result, his body took the form of a turtle fishman's. The wound on his chest still remained with the difference that it was bigger and his hands and feet had three fingers. His shell also got bigger and he could stand on his feet. His head was bald. As for his chest, it turned muscular because of the training Koga received while he still had his turtle form and his skin color was the same as before. Finally, his height is around 1.85 meters and he is thin.

In this form, Koga wears a black, short sleeved, unbuttoned shirt. Also, he wears black pants which are slightly baggy. Finally, he has black sandals around his feet.

Second Turtle Fishman Appearance Description

After leaving from the Dusk Pirates something unexpected happened to Koga while he was traveling by himself. The pill that Quincy gave to him in Impel Down started affecting him. He started growing slightly older. He could not see well without glasses so he put on glasses on his eyes and he grew shoulder-length black hair on his head. Also, he stole clothing from a marine. Now, he wears a marine coat on his back, white pants, white shoes and white gloves. Even if he does not look very much aged, he looks older than he looked before the effects of the steroid affected him. Finally, his body developped more but not to the point that it starts declining, making himself more muscular, stronger and not weaker. Also, his height was slightly increased, making Koga reach 1.90 meters. All of Koga's abilities now are greater than before, except from his vision.

Third Turtle Fishman Appearance: Since trapping Maximillion in his Jinjen Naginata, Koga's life changed forever. That was because the World Government increased his bounty, solely based on the fact that he was the only one who knew where the Jinjen Naginata was and thus he could release the former Yonko at any time. As a result, Koga had to change his appearance to not be easily found. He now sports a grey beard all over his face and he is wearing a black colored robe with a hood. Below the robe he is wearing a pair of black jeans and finally he sports black colored shoes.

History:
Spoiler:

Personality: Despite the fact that Koga has a hatred for all the kinds of Sea Kings and attacks them recklessly as well as he is cruel to anybody that dares to harm his friends, due to his young age he has a playful personality. He likes playing with his friends and having fun most of the time, while he also avoids unessecary fighting because he was almost killed because he used to pick up fights recklessly. Also, he likes reading books due to the fact that he is thankful to the ability to act like a human that he got after eating the IQ plant.
Koga happens to be a pervert. He likes flirting with women and especially with mermaids. Also, even if he does not understand it, he can become extremely annoying at many times. He still has a kind heart, though.

After Koga left from the Dusk Pirates, he turned into a slightly more serious person. Because of the fact that he saw his best friend dying and because he left his former friends, he started developping a serious personality. As a result, he starts moving based on a plan and not based on his feelings. However, even if those things changed, he still is a pervert and likes flirting women and mermaids. A note is that his sudden aging, thanks to the pill that he was given by Quincy, also helped at this.

Ship: N/A

Ship Flag: N/A

Devil Fruit: N/A
Type: N/A
effect: N/A

Special Abilities:
Spoiler:

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
OLD TECHNIQUES:
NEW TECHNIQUES:

Weapons/Items: Jigen Naginata (NOT ANYMORE)
Subagun

Goals:

Primary Goal: To get stronger in order to avenge R.A.M. 2 eventually and show Maximillion his mistake in order to bring him back to his senses. (ACHIEVED WHEN HE TRAPPED MAXIMILLION IN THE JIGEN NAGINATA)
Second Goal: To protect his friends and exterminate all the Sea Kings in the world.
Third Goal: Have his bounty revoked at any cost, as it is too high for a man of his strength.

Last edited by Maxulus on Thu May 10, 2018 12:57 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 pm

APPROVED.....

tis is new....
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:45 am

Added the turtle fishman technique
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:51 am

A little more description on the looks of this form would be preferable, but I suppose it is APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:02 pm

I added a technique (the one in red) and a special ability (also the one in red)
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 am

Firstly, the SIQ would be permanent. All the creatures from Strong World retained all their strange powers, they didn't just gain them temporarily and then disappear.

Secondly, the turtle fishman form isn't even possible... humans (or fishmen) and turtles have totally different bone structures, let alone muscular structures, so even if he focused all his power to increase his muscles, he couldn't turn humanoid. He'd need to rearrange his bone structure to do that.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 am

I know the SIQ would be permanent, I am just adding it to the list so that everyone can know that he has SIQ.

As for Turtle Fishman technique, I am bringing you the example of Urouge in One Piece who used a technique to double his body size. And there is a big problem now since I already RPed using it 3 times... Also, Koga is not a normal turtle, since he has eaten IQ that helps him "evolve"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:34 pm

Urouge is a special case, firstly we don't know exactly how in hell he does it, and secondly what I'm arguing is that Koga can't rearrange his bone structure to make him human shaped. IQ doesn't cause drastic changes to that extent, and even if they did, they would be permanent, not activated at will.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Yes but I have RPed using this form at 2 or 3 times (can't remember xD). I can explain this usage as a part of the IQ evolution that was slowly taking place and make Koga transform into the fishman form the next time he uses the technique. Fair enough?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Whether you RPed using it or not is completely irrelevant to the topic. Say if someone RPed using an attack that instantly murdered everyone around him... would that mean that I should say "Oh, then, of course you can keep it."

So is the IQ's benefits that it modifies his bone structure? That'd turn him into a completely different being. IQ normally just amplifies innate qualities or adds new ones: it can't completely rearrange where things are in a body.

Like, if he turns into a fishman form and STAYS in Fishman form, then maybe I could agree to it. No morphing back and forth like that.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:29 pm

I thought I said in my previous post that he would turn PERMANENTLY into a fishman when he used the technique again, explaining the previous times he used the technique as steps before taking his final form of the evolution.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:25 pm

It wasn't very clear. I suppose that can be allowed... though I kinda wish I had caught this sooner.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:20 am

so, is he reapproved? The next time I use the technique, it will be permanent and I will update the profile completely.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:00 am

I completely update the profile. I edited the template to match the current template form, I edited history (the first big paragraph was his original history), And the last 3 techniques which are colored were added/modified. Also, I added Jigen Naginata in his weapons, as he got it from Lecter.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:32 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 pm

I added a description in the appearance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hysteria

Hysteria

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 12:15 pm

RE-APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 pm

added new techniques (the ones with Indigo), new appearance and appearance description, updated the history, the goals, the personality and the crew. And the bounty and the age. needs reapproval
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:51 am

i updated the bounty and the history a lil bit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:10 pm

REAPPROVED
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 12:58 pm

I will bring this character back for some RP. Made a few interesting changes in his bounty, his story, his techniques, his appearance and his goals.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Pre-emptive APPROVAL Razz
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koga "Sea King Hunter"   Koga "Sea King Hunter" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koga "Sea King Hunter"
Page 1 of 1