One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY Naruto character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

MY Naruto character Empty
PostSubject: MY Naruto character   MY Naruto character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:17 am

Since Admin-sama did this, I thought, "Why not?" So I took this character, who I had a very basic idea about, and threw him together. I also used Admin-sama's character as a template for this one, (hope you don't mind!) although I did not go into nearly as much detail as him.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Daisuke Yaiba
Birth Date: 7/13
Element: Water
Loyalties: Yaiba Clan

Appearance: Daisuke is five feet, eight inches tall. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He has an average build, not large but not small. His skin is lightly tanned. Daisuke is pretty much unremarkable except for a metal band that covers the top of his left ear. The metal band bears the symbol of his clan: A water lily. As he is not part of a village, Daisuke does not wear a forehead protector. Neither does he wear any armor, but instead he wears light, loose clothing, which usually means a short-sleeve shirt and shorts. On the palm of each of his hands is a weapon seal.

Personality: Daisuke is normally a calm, clearheaded individual. He enjoys the odd laugh and makes jokes of his own, but he is not constantly doing it. Daisuke does have a more goofy side to him, but not by choice. It’s just that some of the things he does may seem ridiculous. On the other hand, Daisuke can be dead serious when the situation calls for it. He is not often angry, but even when he is, he still acts very calm. Staring coldly at someone is his equivalent of screaming and yelling hysterically. Daisuke is a deductive person. He is no genius, but he is good at examining things logically and without letting emotion get involved. Daisuke is also very loyal to his clan, but he does have a great sense of right and wrong. If he believed that his clan had overstepped their authority, he would deal with the problem, single-handedly if necessary. Of course, even then he would not cross the line himself.

History: Daisuke was born into the Yaiba clan, which is a ninja clan that focuses on fighting with swords. Their style of swordsmanship is different in that it is not based on speed, but pure skill and fluidity of movement. The Yaiba clan is not yet part of any ninja village and their numbers are few, there are only about forty of them in all, so it is difficult for them to take on too many missions in their surrounding country: The Land of Valleys. Daisuke grew up in this land and never set foot outside of its borders until he was ten. As a child, Daisuke was quiet and obedient. He did not particularly enjoy the games that other children his age played. For a long time he was antisocial, holing himself up in his home with his parents and learning his clan jutsu and sword style. Though he was not a prodigy, these long hours training put Daisuke near the top of his generation.

Daisuke’s first mission as a ninja happened when he was ten. He completed the solo C-rank mission (clearing out a small gang of bandits) in two days and returned, practically unscathed. Solo missions were not unusual for the Yaiba clan due to their small numbers, but to complete it so quickly astonished his fellow clan members. After that Daisuke was given many more missions, all of which he completed with speed and efficiency. The only mission Daisuke failed was a B-rank mission where he found himself up against two Hidden Rock chunin. This particular mission was one where Daisuke was supposed to be delivering secret plans to a damiyo while two of his clansmen, along with a clone disguised as Daisuke, pretended to run the message to the damiyo. Unfortunately, one of the chunin possessed a chakra sensing ability that allowed him to learn about Daisuke’s clone. The chunin had hung back and waited for the real messenger and they were their to catch Daisuke. Daisuke barely escaped with his life and only managed to do so due to a combination of a fake message scroll and his Demonic Wolf jutsu. Unfortunately, the real message scroll was burned in the following battle and Daisuke was badly hurt, which led the Rock ninja to leave him for dead.

Years passed and Daisuke’s fame grew, as did his popularity among his clan. At the age of seventeen, Daisuke joined his clan’s ‘Council of Three’, which is the top three ninja of the clan. The other two members of the council were his father and one of his aunts.

Abilities:
-Overview-
Daisuke mainly focuses on his sword skills, which he supplements with his many water jutsu. Daisuke is mostly a close range fighter, usually choosing to close in on his opponent rather then snipe them from a distance. Daisuke’s sword abilities are based largely upon his element: water. His movements are smooth and precise, though not often quick. His water style techniques are based on putting an opponent at a disadvantage, or in some cases, at a distance, while he can move more freely and attack when he chooses. He only has one water jutsu that really is a heavy hitting technique. Daisuke also possesses some genjutsu, though he only knows a few. These genjutsu are also largely based on throwing his opponent off balance so that he can attack when he wants to.

Jutsu:

Kenjutsu

Name: Great Waterfall
Description: A smooth downward cut that is aimed to push the opponent’s defenses aside with a katana, before slicing upwards with a dagger.

Name: Flowing Water Lily
Description: Put simply, the user of this technique weaves around attacks and moves in on their opponent cutting at their weak points. It is by no means perfect, and does not work in mid-air, but it makes it very difficult for the user to be hit while attacking.

Ninjutsu

Name: Clone Jutsu
Description: This jutsu creates a clone or clones of the user. These clones are merely images which cannot deal damage, but can be used as a distraction.

Name: Water Style: Demonic Wolf
Description: This jutsu gathers water from the air and forms a savage-looking, fifteen feet tall wolf. The wolf appears to be solid, but actually it is not dense enough to harm the opponent. The jutsu is tough, though. It cannot be destroyed except by something that can disintegrate the whole beast, otherwise it can reform by gathering more water. Of course, reforming requires the user to use more chakra.

Name: Water Style: Sudden Burst
Description: The user lets out a short burst of water from their throat, which can blow the opponent back up to twenty feet.

Name: Water Style: Streaming Blades
Description: The user changes their sword blade into water briefly so that it can pass around obstacles.

Name: Water Style: Aquatic Mines
Description: The user spits out a twenty, small balls of highly pressurized water. This water balls spread out in front of the user, essentially creating a minefield.

Name: Ninja Art: Sword Dance
Description: Two sword blades made of chakra appear on either side of the user of this jutsu. These swords can be controlled by the user’s mind and are as strong as a regular sword. If the either of the swords are broken then that sword vanishes.

Name: Water Style: Destructive Stream
Description: The user spits out a stream of highly pressurized water that can skin an opponent in seconds.

Genjutsu

Name: Illusion Art: Deadly Approach
Description: The jutsu makes its target hear footsteps approaching from their side.

Name: Illusion Art: Hail of Kunai
Description: The jutsu makes it appear as if hundreds of kunai are coming in on all sides. Experienced users of this technique can make their opponent ‘feel’ the kunai when they are hit and make it seem as if blood is pouring from the wounds. Otherwise, the kunai simply disappear when they reach the opponent. This genjutsu is easy to break if the opponent realized what is going on.

Tools/Weapons

Name: Katana
Description: A basic katana with a black hilt and grayish blade.
Abilities: N/A
Origin: Daisuke carries two of these weapons, one in a seal and the other at his side. They are the Yaiba clan’s weapon of choice.

Name: Dagger
Description: A long dagger.
Abilities: N/A
Origin: Daisuke carries two of these, one in a seal and the other at his side. The Yaiba clan distribute these to their clan members to supplement their katanas.

Name: Weapon Seal
Description:
Abilities: A simple seal that contains a single weapon. In this case, Daisuke has one of these seals on each of his hands. The one on his right hand contains a short sword and the one on his left, a katana.
Origin: Daisuke had these seals placed on his hands after one of his swords was broken during a mission, leaving him vulnerable. He didn’t want to add to the weight of the weaponry he was already carrying around, but wanted to make sure he was prepared in the event that another sword was broken. This was the solution.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

MY Naruto character Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY Naruto character   MY Naruto character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

MY Naruto character
Page 1 of 1