One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your honest oppinion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

your honest oppinion Empty
PostSubject: your honest oppinion   your honest oppinion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:55 am

are these Techniques too cheap?

7- Katto Karada (cutting body, also known as supreme zero sword style): Combines elements of Rankyaku, Tetki and Shigan to create an entirely new technique, this involves using a partial Tetki over part of the body, Shigan like maneuvering on specific points along with the wind cutting speed of Rankyaku to effectively use the body as a sword, that is to say that it can be used to cut and stab with blade like proficiency and even counter normal weapons, this takes specific consentraition on one part of the body making the rest a bit more vulnerable not to mention easier to hit
8- Inkan (stamp): Corresponds with Geppou and Rankyaku this technique involves rapidly bending and straining the legs while performing a Geppou jump, creating a sort of flat conic disk downwards or at an angle, this has explosive impact rather than cutting and moves a little faster than normal Rankyaku but easier to avoid
9- Sou (phase): A variation of Soru and Kami-e, this technique involves the maximum distortion of Kami-e at the speed of Soru in a short burst, used when an attack is coming the Sou user is attacked, they would appear to become blurry for a split second the attack passes through them, what is really happening is that half the user’s body is under Kami-e for an instant and distorts itself at Soru speed, so as to doge the attack with minimal movement, the distorted section then snaps back just as fast to restore the body to it’s previous condition, the point of this attack is to avoid an attack but stay where you are at the same time, but it is no good if the user is unaware of the attack or cant react in time
10- Tetki seppen (segments): Partial tetki (explain more later)
11- Rankyaku kyousei Ran (Great war): Rankyaku ran w/ stamps (explain more later)
12- Rokushiki Rinji (special): combines elements of Soru, Geppou, Tetki, Kami-e, Rankyaku, and Shigan. This tech unique starts by positioning the body in the air horazontaly facing the opponent, then using Geppou to push off and blast at the opponent at Soru speed using elements of Shigan as a spear and Kami-e to become a paper thin line, but that is not the real attack, the Shigan and Kami-e are just to alow the user to get past his/her opponent, due to the intense speed there is a massive shockwave of explosive and cutting Rankyaku winds which flow and hit after the user ends up behind the user, Tetki must be used to prevent the technique from destroying the opponent’s body both during and afterwards

Last edited by Admin-sama on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: your honest oppinion   your honest oppinion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:04 am

I think there fine
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: your honest oppinion   your honest oppinion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:11 am

what about the one I just added, the Rokushiki Rinji?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: your honest oppinion   your honest oppinion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:33 am

^^^ ... to strong or what?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: your honest oppinion   your honest oppinion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:57 am

Can my characters have them?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: your honest oppinion   your honest oppinion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:38 pm

This si most of my next char's roster, but he will be adoptable!
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: your honest oppinion   your honest oppinion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:30 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: your honest oppinion   your honest oppinion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:37 pm

just so you know anyone can make Rokushiki variations, you just have to do a good job of explaining what techniques they are pulled from and how they work, like I did here and with Sano's Kakan Inu Dieki and vriations
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: your honest oppinion   your honest oppinion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:57 pm

I see. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your honest oppinion   your honest oppinion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your honest oppinion
Page 1 of 1