One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grand Return of Trenton Steel!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jett

Jett

Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:54 am

All hail Captain Trenton Steel!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:06 am

The island was in winter. The snow falling on the ground, making everything somehow looking whiter. It was known as the island of maps, a place where many maps of many islands were located in the Grand library. The librarian sat inside reading and flipping pages. And in entered a man with a funny looking sword, which had saw edges. He walked in and handed a tube to the Librarian. "Here you go uncle, i got the grandline map and poses....." The librarian adjusted his glasses and took the tube "Good job Sionel, you did well, how many pirates did you have to kill to get it back?" Sionel adjusted his uniform "An entire crew... it shocks me how many people try to steal from us... all that awaits them is death..."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:12 am

Trenton hummed a tune, fiddled his fingers and looked straight forward as snow showered down on the island, an island known for all those maps and that was what Trenton needed now. A map, of the grandline!

The snow lghtly piled up on the roof of the library as Trent who wore a winter coat which he sto--I mean found on a ma-the ground. His hands held the door nob firmly, slowly turning it before walking into the library. "I just love the snow.." His voice trailed into the library.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:22 am

The librarian was sitting in his chair and heard some one enter. He then sat up, his white beard flowing and the quietness of the library followed. The librarian then spoke "May i help you young man? This is the library of maps, an ancient archive, the greatest on the grandline...... so far"

[Eizonric Quanto]
[Librarian of the Map library]

Meanwhile Sionel stood at the corner, he was guarding the library as that was his duty. He was then looking around and saw a new person enter.
[Sionel Quanto]
[1st guardian of the Map library]
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:26 am

Young Steel looked right into the eyes of the librarian, his fiery eyes simply staring before he let a reply flow through his mouth. "I need a map, of the Grand Line.." He said in a calm and relaxed voice, his left hand sliding into a small compartment located within his winter coat.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:33 am

The librarian raised his eyebrows and pressed a button. He then looked towards the youngster "That is something that cannot be done, the map of the grandline is a great rare map, one that is considered a relic. You can borrow the map of any other island, but the grandline map is different, it is too detailed to be given, especially to pirates....."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 am

Trent let out a hard cough as the librarian said the word -pirate-, a smile etched across his face as he straightened the composure of his body. "'Eheheh, seems like i'm famous." Trenton said in a laid-back tone, though he knew that him asking fr a map of the grandline was a dead give away.

"I want that map, i'm Young Steel and I am going to become King of the Pirates, no?" He grunted before taking a step forward and holding an arm out. "Hey, you can trust me on this one! I'll return ya' a map."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 am

The librarian sighed , he was not in the mood to negotiate with pirates, and this had happened too many times before. Pirates have always come here to claim the map. He had been able to protect it "I dont care if your the pirate king himself.... im not allowing a pirate to take the great map, the last crew who did try, were decapitated..... so do yourself a favor and leave, besides if you try and steal the map, you would have to go past the three cellars to reach the map, each with a powerful guardian.... i dont think you want to do that...."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 3:02 am

Young Steel gently ruffled his black hair before stretching out his left arm, cracks emitting." Decapitated? I'm going to the Grandline to become the Gran Priate King.. You think three guardians will stop me? I didn't want to steal, but you really leave me no choice but to accept this challenge." He said in a serious tone, his calm and relaxed face fading away into a stiff and stressed expression.

His right hand still stuffed into his winter coat, firmly grasping onto an item. "I'm really pissed.. No one likes me, when i'm pissed." He grunted, smacking his right hand against the library counter. Trenton was usually never this mad, this ws going to be a messed up day.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:02 am

The librarian yawned "Pirate king eh? As if a little child like you can? Im bored, oh so bored of you..." The librarian pressed a button and then a door opened "Ill see you later then boy... oh and Sionel, make sure you show him the way out?" The old man walked away and the door and the button dissapeared. The man who was standing guard, launched his huge sword foward, the jagged edge violently slicing in the air "Last warning, leave now miscreant..."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Trenton’s eyes stared over at the empty place where the
man had once been before walking through a mysterious
door. His eyes drawn back as the guard had lashed his blade
forward, the tip of the blade arising with the smell of destruction
and death with it’s saw edges glinting in the light. “I came
for the map and I’m going to leave with the map, even if I
have to deal with you.” His voice flew towards Sionel’s ears,
a wide smirk etching across his face as he drew out his katana
from within the sheathe.

“Let us get this started, Steel Blitz!” Howled Young Steel while
bursting forward on his left leg, leaping off the desk and slashing
the katana rapidly in very quick movements aimed at the guard.
(Arms and Body, few hits aimed at the head) Trent just came too
far to be turned away now and ignored, he had to make a name
for himself and a name he would surely make for himself.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Sionel used his giant sword to block of Trentons attacks, moving with speed and elegance. He landed on his two feet backwards and lifted his blade "This is shark teeth, its a sword i received from Fishman island. It has jagged edges, good enough to rip you to pieces... please be reminded that i did warn you."

Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:40 am

Young Steel let out a menacing grin while taking a stride forward.
"Don't say I didn't warn you about handing over the map. Steel Blitz!"
He grunted, charging forward at the man in an attempt to slice his arms
so he couldn't use the blade anymore. His free hand was used to guard
and grapple most incoming attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 pm

monothar's ship drifted into the coast as it did he got up and walked to town reading the notes he had written and bandaged his arm as he walked into a bar he talked to the barman "have you seen mark , helen or fiona wraithay?" the barman replied "mark was taken by marines 3 days ago but helen and fiona they left here uncaptured 2 weeks" after that monothar climbed a building sitting and conplating
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:50 pm

(Welcome to the thread, I guess)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Sionel extended this blade blocking Steels attacks. His sword was big enough to do so. He then ran across "I am only the first guardian, that map should never fall into the hands of pirates." Sionel then send the blade horizontally flailing at Steel.
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:31 am

Trenton leaped back, a shred of his winter coat floating into the air as it was sliced up by the blade. "'Eheheh... There could be trillions of those guardians.. I'm going to get the map in the end anyways!" He growled, drawing out his dagger and then throwing it lightly at Sionel while running beside it. He quickly grabbed the dagger with his mouth to ocnfuse the opponent and sent a barrage of attacks with the katana in his hand, and the dagger in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:34 am

Sionel was cut as he wasnt able to handle he full extent of the barrage. "Gurrgh, damn it." Sionel clutched his gut as he fell backwards and to his knees. "I am only the first guardian, you will not.. gurghh, beat the others, they will win....." Sionel passed out on his knees , he had lost too much blood.

The librarian watched from a private and unknown room on video, he sighed "Looks like Sionel lost.. this is bad, we cannot allow the grandline map to fall into the hands of that pirate..." A figure in the shadows spoke with a gruff male voice "Leave it to me Okashira, ill kill that pirate in the second room..."
Back to top Go down
Jett

Jett

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:47 am

Trenton let out a few pants before sheathing his dagger though keeping his katana firmly gripped in his hands. "Hmph, better get to the next guardian or he may fall asleep." He snickered before pouncing onto the librarian's desk and then trying to get into the next room through the hidden compartment.

"Map of the Grandline... Here I come!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Return of Trenton Steel!   Grand Return of Trenton Steel! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Return of Trenton Steel!
Page 1 of 1