One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Weapons for Victor Only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

Special Weapons for Victor Only Empty
PostSubject: Special Weapons for Victor Only   Special Weapons for Victor Only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:53 am

Weapon Name: Cybernetic arm

Description: Special Weapons for Victor Only Oc_design_2___doctor_omen_by_ravenouscrucifix-d2yyzgp *the left arm*

Weapon Special Abilities: The palm of the hand has a small injector that can be used to inject a knock out drug into who ever makes contact with the palm part of his hand. This can also be used to administer a drug that will slow a person's bleeding thus increasing the chance of a person living long enough to get medical treatment.. ~Knock out drug works for 2 of the person's post.~

Weapon Name: ZX9 Anti-DFU Handgun

Description: Special Weapons for Victor Only Mikhail__s_Handgun_Colored_by_Legato895

Weapon Special Abilities: Besides firing normal bullets it can be loaded with seawater bullets, which are bullets that don't do any damage as they are made to shatter on contact and put the devil fruit user in contact with seawater.

Weapon Name: Tear Gas Bombs

Description: These are small round bombs that look exactly like smoke bombs. Small bombs that will explode either if thrown hard enough or if a timer is set.

Weapon Special Abilities: The bomb will hide the user from the enemies view just like a smoke bomb and hell they even make the same colored smoke, but the main difference is that there are chemicals in it that will cause the throat to itch and eyes to water if you go into it. Makes following Dr. Thrax much more difficult thanks to the things, the smoke lingers for 2 of my post. *AKA the post I used it on and the post after it* The area of effect is a cloud that is twenty feet high, twenty feet wide and twenty feet deep.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Special Weapons for Victor Only   Special Weapons for Victor Only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:43 pm

I say Approved, and by the way... did you draw that?
Back to top Go down
Jack_O_Lantern

Jack_O_Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Special Weapons for Victor Only   Special Weapons for Victor Only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:55 pm

No I did not, wish I did. That thing is bad ass isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Special Weapons for Victor Only   Special Weapons for Victor Only Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Didn't draw either? Huh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Weapons for Victor Only   Special Weapons for Victor Only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Weapons for Victor Only
Page 1 of 1