One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)   Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 am

Name in Japanese (translation): Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)
Capabilities: The user’s body develops and affinity from ultra high frequency vibrations with their molecules and cells oscillating at high speeds producing many waves of kinetic energy from their body constantly as if it was a natural bodily function. Ordinarily these waves and vibrations can not be detected by any of the five senses and are completely harmless until the user learns to manipulate and direct their resonances flow through their body for a wide range of functions and behaviors as they command the vibrations and kinetic energy of the waves.
Properties of the resonance’s waves - The waves themselves vibrate the molecules of what ever they pass though to offensive and defensive ends, if a wave is sent in to a target with enough force from the users body it can break from the strain or in some cases burst open or explode, at the same time if a body containing large amounts of kinetic energy (be it a moving body or heated body) the waves will neutralize it stopping the moment and dispersing the heat by vibrating the molecules of the object at the users controlled rhythm.
Applications of the users resonance - in addition to using the waves to destroy objects and neutralize attacks the user can also pass their waves though a catalyst such as the ground or metal though thin air proves to be a very poor catalyst and objects with crystalline structures prove to brittle this allows the user a wide range of applications for their abilities as they are able to resonate waves similar to both sonic and seismic vibrations easily but this is only an imitation. It is even possible to extend the users rhythm to objects to increase there offensive capability.
Effects on targets - Solid objects with crystalline structures (aside from seastone) are the most vulnerable to the waves effects shattering almost immediately unable to tolerate the vibrations at all, metal behaves both as a catalyst for the waves to pass through or a target for their power as can wood. Bodies containing solids liquids and gasses (such as the human body) are not shattered as easily and instead feel a great pressure and force of shock when the waves target the entire body but cause more damage as the waves target more specific areas. Liquids are the best catalysts (aside from seawater obviously) but can also be dispersed by the waves very easily. Gasses such as the air allow the waves to move but at a very limited range with greater concentration near the source of the vibrations. Moving objects are slowed to the point of stopping and heated objects lose their energy when exposed to the waves.
Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)   Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:48 am

ok im confused here , but admin sama, are you saying you can change your molecular structure to make things phase through you?
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)   Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 am

i dont think Admin would try that lol, i didnt read anyting like that in it.
From what i read [Alot of it is repeating itself over and over] user can send out waves which can slow down [Stop things], cool down, weaken, and completly destroy things, as well as neutralize attacks
I get everyting? lol

Last edited by Wander on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)   Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:55 am

neutralize any attack? that in itself is not right, it cannot stop any attack, thats equivalent to god modding which i know admin sama would not do, but nonetheless it is my duty to ask if i dont understand concepts, remember, im not a science person but i will try. Wander this is for mods and admins to approve, but thank you for trying to explain to me, but next time please message me ok?

Admin sama does this fruit destroy bullets and stops swords?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)   Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:53 am

Also, may we assume that the waves need a short time to work? I don't that something coming at you with the speed of Soru or something should be able to just be stopped with no adverse effects to you.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)   Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:49 pm

the reason the description is SO REPEDITIVE is because most people don't understand this fruits concept, the waves are kind of like "Ripples" made of the users "Rhythm" going through objects the reason it stops things is because the user has sent out "Ripples" (waves) with a slower "Rhythm" (kinetic energy) but if the user steps up the "Rhthm" they can increase the Vibrations of solid objects destroying it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)   Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:09 am

I understand it and it is powerful, but fair and logical. Waves of kinetic energy (almost like sound waves) are released all the time. However the intensity is so limited they are undetectable. When the emission is intensified it becomes powerful enough to physically damage enemies and stop projectiles.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)   Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:11 am

thank you for explaining that...
Back to top Go down
Wyrmcrush

Wyrmcrush

PostSubject: Re: Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)   Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:02 am

So, does wood react in a negative fashion when the waves pass through it? I believe metal was mentioned as a good conductor of these waves of kinetic energy, but would wood be too pressured by the waves, or just slightly less conductive than metal?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)   Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:07 pm

less conductive and more reseptive to pressure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)   Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyōmei Kyōmei no Mi (Resonance fruit)
Page 1 of 1